Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria (24935 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Ritchiee: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
satik:
Lets give them a trial

I sincerely think likewise....but will the prophet exorcise the greedy and covetous spirit inherent in some or even most of them.I remember what I read about the first coup in Nigeria,what I read about Azikiwe almost clinching the Western part of Nigeria,what my elderly Akwa Ibom 'friend'always says when he calls me to discuss about current...no...old affairs(just before yesterday he was telling me that they don't sell land to the Igbos anymore because of their behaviour and what they went through in their hands especially when Zik was the emperor after Balewa...sometimes I get bored,you know...repeating the same thing everytime...)I remember ....I remember....and then I remember the Yoruba SW 'no man's land'....lol
Iheme should exorcise that spirit or you give them Biafra....

4 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ahahahahahahahaha.
Hehehehehehehehehehehe.

Igbobian president?! Ahahahahahahha.

Many Igbos are actively working against the unity of Nigeria, did I just hear a jester say hand power over to an Igbobian?

And in the name of prophesy?
You is what happens when you drink too much palmie before remembering you're a prophet. Since when does the God of man begin to serve the interest of an ethnic group to the exclusion of the others? He is God of the Hausas and Yorubas and the Igbos....

If an Igbo man wants to become a president, he should work for it and deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Ojikutumemu: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fake pastor An igboman will never rule this country ,i repeat a Biafra ,indonesian firewood , person of tve lost tribe ,flatttyyy will never rule this country not even as a vice president .
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Johfem(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
I agree even though I'm from the sw. believe balance can be met with an Igbo President. there is this sense in me that the Igbos have been cheated as long as Nigerian politic is concerned. May God blesses my dead con3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by kgr8mike(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Those that do not remember the past, particularly the tragic past will naturally be condemned to repeat it.
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by muazuk1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
will the ibos even vote for themselves??

1 Like

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Charly68: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
The problem we have with them is too much love for money..in any case if Doctor Oby is allowed to contest I will vote for her sha,but outside that I don't trust any other politician from that part of the world. They will sell naija patapata like Okorocha is doing now in IMO state . He has sold off many of their state owned enterprise to his cronies

1 Like

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by 8BitGee(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ibos are not nationalistic. They don't believe in Nigeria, so, No. Also, no one actually makes anyone president. You need to form alliances to win by highest number of votes cast.

You abuse the Northerners, malign the Yorubas, belittle the south southerners and expect presidency to be handed to you, how?

5 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Ritchiee: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
mokybb:
Treat the people with love kindness and see how much you will win their trust.

Only if they can do it.Igbos, especially IPOB are building up a castle of hatred for themselves from other tribes that it is going to take a while to wipe off Build bridges positively, no covetousness,you would win hearts.You are a great people.I remember my friends in Birch Freeman and Unilag and sigh....
Just 2010 to now.....lol...how human changes.
Maybe the media should not publish anything hate-related again.I registered specifically to defend my peeps when I saw the amount of hate being peddled against SW.Now it is an eye for an eye...
Build bridges...and everything will fall in place.

1 Like

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Though i never support an igbo presidency|bt d big question is,hw do u perpetually stabilize our polity without considering igbo presidency?
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by sportman117: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
this just like saying you win on naijabet and you wont get your money......it aint possible
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by qleap2all(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
No problem as long as that person is Okorocha or Ubah
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Kei144(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Too late! There will be no Igbo president for Nigeria. We are in the end time. The whole world is about to go into terrible chaos. Nobody will be talking about Nigeria or presidency when the chaos begins.

https://www.nairaland.com/3302219/september-again

https://www.nairaland.com/2059797/fifteen-months-rapture-sons-god
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by ImtiazNupe(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
We will never vote Igbo as President in Nigeria, even Ijaw man Goodluck was a very big mistake.
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by eagleonearth(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
If okorocha is presented in 2019 as an apc presidential candidate, once the northerners adopt him, it is sealed. Igbos voting for their own or not can't stop him from emerging president cuz we can't move from buhari to another northern president that pdp will present. That is the logic. I am sorry that Nigeria is built this way: whoever the north adopts gets automatically backed by the South and the easterners' opinion won't count again. So the igbos are left with no option than to support "okoroawusa"
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Collinsnice(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
chowlade:

Ijaws are ur masters.....they can do it better and represent d interest of d southern region. I'll vote 4 bokoharram before an ipod or tripod president

I think u sud rather b focused on ur secession threats
You sure say u get sense?

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Greatfuture:
how as the ndigo governors,commissioners, state assembly members,chairmen of local government and councillors fared in leadership in their various state? Of all the contestant in the last presidential election did igbo cast their vote for their own? Is Aba which i believe generates more revenue developed since 1999 to date?

Must you vote a man based on his tribe?
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Have they saved themselves from their delusion of Biafrau.d?

Have they saved themselves from their Ijaw masters?

Have they saved themselves from their perennial brain drain?

Have they saved themselves from gully erosion?

Have they saved themselves from criminality?

Have they saved themselves from bad governance?

Have they saved themselves from the nonexistent infrastructure in their region?

Abeg park well.
Na turn by turn, after North, south west then South south or South east. Your barking is just a damn thrash. Don't pick what is not your, comut for road jor.
#Peace
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Johfem:
I agree even though I'm from the sw. believe balance can be met with an Igbo President. there is this sense in me that the Igbos have been cheated as long as Nigerian politic is concerned. May God blesses my dead con3
pls dnt assert d igbo are being cheated becos for decades nw we have nt had an igbo presidency|atleast an igbo man had produce number one person aguyi ironsi to b precise|who is talking abt edo presidency where i come from becos we are all nigerians|who ever wnt presidency should vie fr it and thank God migeria is a multy party democracy|and d igbo also av the alternative of truncating our democracy like dey did in d first republic just for dem to hold power again|we av fine officers in d army from south east dt can do better dan oziegwu kaduna|
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Have they saved themselves from their delusion of Biafrau.d?

Have they saved themselves from their Ijaw masters?

Have they saved themselves from their perennial brain drain?

Have they saved themselves from gully erosion?

Have they saved themselves from criminality?

Have they saved themselves from bad governance?

Have they saved themselves from the nonexistent infrastructure in their region?

Abeg park well.
dis ur questn is too much o u will b suspendent if u continue to ask questn dy has no ansssssss hahhahahahah
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by rhymaster: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Cubeet2:
million likes for you. Hahaha Bonsurudeens and Busubudeens

And all these insults are actually welcome for as long as it helps to cement your position as the "slaves" of those in power and the Nigerians you insult!

2 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Blackfire(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Na lie
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by kuuljay(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
AgentCocoa:

What of the hatred others have for Igbos?

How do you reason?
there are over two hundred tribes in Nigeria, why is it that it's only one tribe that is being hated?
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
grodt999:

You mean once we elect an ibo president they will stop global drugs business, killing Nigerians with fake goods, or celebrating criminals and disgracing Nigeria all over the world?

Imagine ibo drug dealers in Indonesia packing their bags and returning to Nigeria saying ok we will no longer disgrace your passport ever again!

The problem of ibos is not president it is greed that stems from the get rich or die trying mentality!

They have to be human first before you elect them president, they are monkeys by nature!

Even when they had their desk-clerk president Aguyi-Ironsi they still did coup to kill other military and civilian officials for more and more priviledge!

ibos are greedy people, ibo president will NOT heal anything.

Oya clap for yourself. .
with all this gibberish, you have made your village a better place.
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by DCONE1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Emycord:
We don't even want to be president any more we want to go home they should give it to nd igbo. There lots of them
go home naw who is stopping you.
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Emycord:
We don't even want to be president any more we want to go home they should give it to nd igbo. There lots of them
With your lack of unity?
With
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Emycord:
With your lack of unity?
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Emycord: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Igbos are united as one in biafra . But pls pause a moment and ask urself is this unity in Nigeria now?
NairaMaster1:

With your lack of unity?
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Hash86(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ibo what! President with flat.... grin grin
Joke apart ibos can't be trusted, they have to be under observation for 100 post civil War years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Masterclass32: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
Funny Nigerians. If na to marry Igbo woman now, you go dey hear ''One Nigeria'', ''integration'', ''unity''. But the same people will rather vote a sudanese than an Igbo man.

Make no mistakes, an IGBO PRESIDENT WILL HAPPEN, in its due time. Its not even that far away. Don't ask me how. But its around the corner.
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by dhikirulahi(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
common wake up from your dream ignore from Asia or Europe I believe you are not referring to igbo from Nigeria
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by dhikirulahi(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
common wake up from your dream igbo from Asia or Europe I believe is not the biafra igbo we use to no.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Criticism Of Religion Is Important In Contemporary Africa / Who Is The Son Of God And The Son Of Man To The Grail Message. / Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.