Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

See What A Guy Did To A Girl That Scammed Him Of N5000 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Guy Did To A Girl That Scammed Him Of N5000 (1607 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Guy Did To A Girl That Scammed Him Of N5000 by bbbabes(f): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
I guess she must have learnt her lesson by now. I met this girl on a social media platform and we were getting along well as she happened to be a responsive chat-mate.

This past Saturday, I noticed she wasn't so much responding to my chats and as a friend, I asked what the problem was. She came with the excuse that she lost N5000 after withdrawing it at the ATM and that was the last cash she had on her.

I offered to help and we scheduled a meeting at a lounge in my estate.

To cut the long story short, i transferred the cash to her account before we left the lounge. On the way out, she asked me to excuse her that she needed to use the rest room. She dropped her phone with me and while she was away, the transaction alert came in. This girl had nothing less than 25,000# in her account. Well no problem.

While she got back, I told her an alert message came in from the bank, that the transaction is completed. Her countenance changed immediately. Though it wasn't much of a cash to me, but what she did after ward actually got me furious. She wasn't picking my phone and she later blocked me on Whatsapp.

Just yesterday, I decided to be childish. I placed an ad on OLX of a Fairly used Iphone6 for N60,000 and set her number on it.

I received about 30 messages on OLX yesterday telling me the number I placed was wrong that it was a lady picking up. I will renew the advert today. In her life she will never mess with a gentle guy like me.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/she-scammed-me-of-n5000-i-placed-her.html

lalasticlala

Re: See What A Guy Did To A Girl That Scammed Him Of N5000 by rheether(f): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why the advert then? She is already 5k richer.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Did To A Girl That Scammed Him Of N5000 by bbbabes(f): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
rheether:
Baba, you are a poor mofo.

No lady, I aint poor. A poor fellow wouldn't drop that in the era that naija is. I just got pissed for the fact that she didn't even wait if I would take it up, which I didn't plan to do. She just blocked me the moment we parted. She is the poor mofo i think.
Re: See What A Guy Did To A Girl That Scammed Him Of N5000 by josab122: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Serves her right.
Re: See What A Guy Did To A Girl That Scammed Him Of N5000 by blackbreed25(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
bbbabes:

No lady, I aint poor. A poor fellow wouldn't drop that in the era that naija is. I just got pissed for the fact that she didn't even wait if I would take it up, which I didn't plan to do. She just blocked me the moment we parted. She is the poor mofo i think.
You even try my brother you gave someone 5k in this hard times of buhari's government and the thank you she said was you end the relationship.
As for I could do worst because its my money
Re: See What A Guy Did To A Girl That Scammed Him Of N5000 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bros abeg just dash me only 1k i will be fine.. Thank u
Re: See What A Guy Did To A Girl That Scammed Him Of N5000 by emitheo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Serves her right
Hope say u don bleep her first?
Re: See What A Guy Did To A Girl That Scammed Him Of N5000 by Lexxyburg(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hope say u shine d congo? Why u sef carry 5k give olosho?
Re: See What A Guy Did To A Girl That Scammed Him Of N5000 by bbbabes(f): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lexxyburg:
Hope say u shine d congo? Why u sef carry 5k give olosho?

She played on my kindness, she never presented herself as an Olosho, she could just be a hustling poor brat.

Well, Givers never lack afterall
Re: See What A Guy Did To A Girl That Scammed Him Of N5000 by Samtoby(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
bbbabes:

She played on my kindness, she never presented herself as an Olosho, she could just be a hustling poor brat.

Well, Givers never lack afterall

Yes, Givers never lack but TBH you lack this one.. grin She's gone for good.. JK

I love what you did though... She won't know where it's coming from.. That's a sharp idea smiley grin
Re: See What A Guy Did To A Girl That Scammed Him Of N5000 by MrWhaley: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
It's as if this OP has so many "#5000" he's no longer using..

Bros,just gimme Two of them..I will manage it. cry

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Did To A Girl That Scammed Him Of N5000 by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Op: Why checking a woman's phone? Not necessary what you did, you gave freely on the premise that she's broke. Acting the fool doesn't make you a fool... "udara" wey don ripe, just to plug nai you lose "propro". I sure say u never beans yet...
Re: See What A Guy Did To A Girl That Scammed Him Of N5000 by bbbabes(f): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
Op: Why checking a woman's phone? Not necessary what you did, you gave freely on the premise that she's broke. Acting the fool doesn't make you a fool... "udara" wey don ripe, just to plug nai you lose "propro". I sure say u never beans yet...

lolzzz bro...dont actually understand whta you meant..but i got an idea...puna plenty for town, anyways... I guess fate wanted me to understand the kind of person she was, if i had not busted her, she could eventually go further and give me bigger formats later on...GIVING IS MY WEAKNESS...so i will surely fall....but thank God it got busted

(1) (Reply)

These 9 Things Would Make A Guy Stay Forever! Must Read!!! / Miss Twaci Is A Literature Icon. / Are You Young And Attractive Then This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.