Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) (11632 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by tommykiwi(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
My boyfriend did this to me and he is asking me to forgive him. I love him so much, should I forgive him?

Source...Facebook

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by madridguy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
99 % of ladies will forgive and forget. Abi no be woman again? shocked

8 Likes

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
yes you should

IDIOT!!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by makydebbie(f): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
No dear, let him kill you jare. After all, we die for love. smiley

12 Likes

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by micfoley: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
Love is blind so he wants to make you blind so you'll love him more

1 Like

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Laolu97(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Forgive him and get ready to die next time..Sho lo stupid ni! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by ajast(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
If you forgive him, Nigerians will forgive APC

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Love is encompassing and all-forgiving. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
All ds pipu above me are Siccccccccck. I swear. gringringrin

Love is getting Anthony Joshuad grin
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Papiikush: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Was she involved in a plane crash?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
if you ask me, I think you need to forgive your bf and next time, please make sure he hits you with a mortar or something big enough to knock you out finally.

At least, that will save you the stress and trouble of disturbing people on the cyberspace with unreasonable questions smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
tommykiwi:
My boyfriend did this to me and he is asking me to forgive him. I love him so much, should I forgive him?

Source...Facebook

angry Any man that raises his hands to beat a woman deserves to be castrated.

Why beat them when you can just ignore them angry

It hurts them more when you ignore them. Guys please learn smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by izuch(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
You must be an simpleton to ask that question undecided
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by evy800(f): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
If u no value ur lyf forgive am na ur corpse dem go carry cum giv ur pple
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by DONFASZY(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
Yes,,,dats if u nid to ask
But dig ur own grave and buy coffin if u decide to go back to him to show hw foolishly u Re in lv wit a killler
I suggest?u arrest him
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by girlhaley(f): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:

Lol, not all of us biko but she can be another juliet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by makydebbie(f): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
girlhaley:

Lol, not all of us biko but she can be another juliet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No problem at all. Another emotional love story loading. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by jamael(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Continue asking until he Mike Tyson's your face so that you won't be able to come online to post it or even read our reply undecided undecided

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Adaomalight(f): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
Which kin yeye love be that?

Babes don't get me angry please.
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by AfroMighty(m): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
forgive him if you want to go blind for love after all love is blind
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by clerkent(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
write a letter to him and beghim that you have forgotten everything.
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
90% of ladies wont mind. They are approaching 30 no time to start again, societal and parental pressure too dey
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by triangulation: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:
Was she involved in a plane crash?
Blood of BULLhari o! You no well, aswerugad
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:

You wouldn't forgive
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by makydebbie(f): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

You wouldn't forgive
Lol, I'll reciprocate the gesture.
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Adaomalight:
Which kin yeye love be that?

Babes don't get me angry please.

I know people like you, stupid in love, but before you fall in love, you brag it can't happen to you
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, I'll reciprocate the gesture.

You can't overpower a man if that's what you are saying, believe me if you are really in true love with someone who does this to you, you may be angry but I don't think you will want to call the relationship off because of it, unless he does it too many times.
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by mattiecute(f): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Maybe the poor thing had an accident oo..
But all this yeye bloggers will just use any picture they see just to get attention...
Yeye everywhere..
Be asking us stupid question shogbo
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by amakadihot87(f): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
How can an ordinary bf do that to a lady...........so if he becomes husband ,the lady will loose all her teeth.................but all d same the question should be, what did she do to him cos we ladies put ourselves in trouble with our tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Deckline(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
These are the kind of guys ladies love. The kind of guys that can make them miserable... It will make them love the guys more.
#SMH

1 Like

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by gudvibz(f): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Forgive at your own detriment, what kind of stupid, useless and nonsensical love is this . Any man that does this to me had better be dead
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by habsydiamond(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Forgive him is one thing....staying with him after Ur forgiveness is another....if u follow the first without the second u are safe but if u follow the first with the second u don sign Ur death certificate na only coffin u never buy and u never pay for cemetery. Wise up

(1) (2) (Reply)

k / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) / Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.