Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Closed - Car Talk (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Closed (80430 Views)

5 Sounds That Signal Your Car Needs Auto Repairs Immediately / Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers / Its A/C Season Again, Lets Share Problems And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by Temas: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
mogreen22:
Please just hand the thread to Mosbus. Asides the fact that he has all the mentioned equipments ( vacuum pump, uv dye, sniffer, pin hole cameras et all) he's customer service is top notch

Yeah... Everything said is right and he is pricey too. Though still enjoying my AC after one year since i visited him for a fix.

@ Oga Gazzuz... Please when can i come in to get that HARP GAS ( abi weting be the name ) into my AC system. My system is leak free now ( thanks to mosbus) i want to have that Antarctica feeling!.

3 Likes

Re: Closed by mosbus: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Temas:

Yeah... Everything said is right and he is pricey too. Though still enjoying my AC after one year since i visited him for a fix.

@ Oga Gazzuz... Please when can i come in to get that HARP GAS ( abi weting be the name ) into my AC system. My system is leak free now ( thanks to mosbus) i want to have that Antarctica feeling!.
Thanks for your patronage.

1 Like

Re: Closed by weyreypey: 5:19am On Jun 27, 2018
Temas:

Mosbus fixed your AC? Then why are you looking for harp Freon? After a year!! Something doesn't add up..is it that Mosbus used a fake gas? Or you're deliberately insinuating that which is not happening? Come and clarify? Are you saying Mosbus doesn't know original or use original gas??

I know he has a gas analyser..

2 Likes

Re: Closed by weyreypey: 5:26am On Jun 27, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

mazdaengineparts nko? that willingly volunteered
Stop posting nonsense

Re: Closed by yarimo(m): 1:33am On Jun 28, 2018
Please GAZZUZZ is it true compressor has valve If yes can it leaks gas?
Re: Closed by weyreypey: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2018
yarimo:
Please GAZZUZZ is it true compressor has valve If yes can it leaks gas?
Oga terrorist... You want to be using AC? Kolewerk
Cc
Firefire

2 Likes

Re: Closed by thaqib(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Sir, what could be the cause of wet cabin. The floor, carpet...
The car isn't leaking from above, and I didn't drive through a flood. It's a Camry 2003 model
Re: Closed by oluwaseunla(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2018
thaqib:
Sir, what could be the cause of wet cabin. The floor, carpet...
The car isn't leaking from above, and I didn't drive through a flood. It's a Camry 2003 model

Is it after AC use? Check if AC drain hose is blocked.

1 Like

Re: Closed by thaqib(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Closed by dru23(m): 12:16am On Jul 08, 2018
thaqib:

Exactly!

USA spec 15500k
Contact dru23@hotmail.com

Re: Closed by dru23(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2018
oluwaseunla:

USA spec. 15500k

Re: Closed by diportivo: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
dru23:

USA spec. 15500k

oga email oil seller

this ur oil cheap o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Closed by dru23(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
diportivo:

oga email oil seller

this ur oil cheap o undecided

Am trying to make it affordable for everybody o ..I still have some left and the nxt batch will be extended performance that is what the customers demanded

Contact is : dru23@hotmail.com
Re: Closed by hastane: 6:36am On Jul 12, 2018
dru23:

Am trying to make it affordable for everybody o ..I still have some left and the nxt batch will be extended performance that is what the customers demanded

Contact is : dru23@hotmail.com

good Samaritan grin

u can only manage that cos u don't pay clearing....and that's why u remain inconsistent with ur stock........how do you even do business with just an email address?

I swear,if you have a physical address I can buy off all what you have in stock undecided

3 Likes

Re: Closed by dru23(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=hastane post=69298199]

good Samaritan grin

u can only manage that cos u don't pay clearing ....and that's why u remain inconsistent with ur stock........how do you even do business with just an email address?

Re: Closed by hastane: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=dru23 post=69298474][/quote]

the earlier you realise no one wishes you either good or bad,the quicker your problems will plummet.people are too busy hustling to be hating on others..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Closed by dru23(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
hastane:

the earlier you realise no one wishes you either good or bad,the quicker your problems will plummet.people are too busy hustling to be hating on others.....

Re: Closed by hastane: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
dru23:

if I were you,I would concentrate on the two cars you foolishly term "fleet" grin

Re: Closed by dru23(m): 12:43am On Jul 16, 2018
hastane:

if I were you,I would concentrate on the two cars you foolishly term "fleet" grin

At least I have cars ,whether I put them on the road or not ...how many do you have

Re: Closed by dru23(m): 12:54am On Jul 16, 2018
hastane:

Re: Closed by dru23(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
hastane:

Fellow partners and uber partners.... Tokunbo clk240 USA spec for 2m for more information contact dru23@hotmail.com

Re: Closed by tushqueen(f): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
what could be the cause of wet floor on the passenger seat front and back on the right side only. i'm confused abeg
Re: Closed by radautoworks: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
tushqueen:
what could be the cause of wet floor on the passenger seat front and back on the right side only. i'm confused abeg

Shop
Re: Closed by slinkky(m): 7:21am On Aug 03, 2018
Please Gazzuz what is your advice on buying second 7th generation Honda accord 2003-2007 how reliable are they. Thanks
Re: Closed by adejide2: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2018
sir, what are the possible signs of car injector mouth problems and their effect on the car
Re: Closed by Chelseafan1: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
mosbus:

Thanks for your patronage.

You are the brother, thanks for today.
Re: Closed by mrbigseun(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hello sir I have a camry 03 that just started giving me the check engine sign today plz what could be the reason the car is barely 2months
Re: Closed by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
mrbigseun:
Hello sir I have a camry 03 that just started giving me the check engine sign today plz what could be the reason the car is barely 2months

confirmed sir. It is the Village people

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Weird Toyota Camry Spotted In Edo State (Photos) / Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons / Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.