Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) (56381 Views)

Kwara Female Corper Dies During ‘Man-O-War’ Exercise / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by amalder: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
R.i.p bonito
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by depumpin(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=MadCow1 post=48793460][img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/4153589_00000isioma2_jpegbdf0b85bbc275b7122cb3d0c24f85bdb[

Sweet Girl....

Wetin u mean?
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Marv650(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
SWORD419:
very beautiful indeed, hope the mortuary attendant wont rape her, dont quote me pls
you have a ugly and stinking heart, now i did quote you so what next

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by seyifunmilola(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by konklud22(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
smiley
i cannot come and go and kill myself and die away... angry for a nation that doesn't appreciate life
rosalieene2:

Yes oo
You did well.
Truly our health comes first in everything we do.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by MrOlihilistic: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sometimes I just imagine what is life.
imagine the kind of sufferness you undergo from first year till you graduate and all of a sudden the sad news we will hear is death why God why why why na.
RIP Isioma.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by LuvU2: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Jzzzz whats all this na angry
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Marv650:
you have a ugly and stinking heart, now i did quote you so what next
i have ur boss's phone number, so take note
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by fiizznation: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
This NYSC or whatever nonsense it is call is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. No country in this world practice this dumb and wasteful thing called 'serving fatherland' except Nigeria. Why the government waste billions of naira on this NYSC still bugs me. Why can't the government even use the money they waste on this nonsense in creating jobs and opportunities for the young graduates?

Anyway may she RIP

1 Like

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
another mortal soul down,
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by lanjum(f): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
konklud22:
after all dis years of strugling to b great...............
although death respect no one, but its usually sad when it could av been avoided cry cry cry
NYSC is just a fucking waste of graduates time!!!! not to talk of scarce resources.
during my service year, i remembered i wanted to go ome to treat mysef,, and after doing the necessary documentations,
i went to my director to get him to sign my letter and he refused, he even called my mom and started preaching to her about the dangers of travelling all the way from plateau to lag,, and even instructed my LGI not to accept my request.. Oboi i just called my mom and told her to xpect me, if dem like make dem give deir family extension of service, ko kan aye undecided undecided

my point is dat in everything we do, our health comes first

wu NYSC help abeg
r.i.p dear
Which part of Plateau and what year?
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by danielblessing(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
She looks familiar. Its a sad news. RIP Chioma
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by deliveryboy: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
I remember Mr. Valentine Ogbodo the temperamental area inspector in Abia state telling sick corps member they could not travel even when they are sick, that they won't be the first corpers to die during their service year.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by juman(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Eiyah, condolence to the family.

As Op stated, if you are sick treat yourself.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
RIP DEAR
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by goldenceo1: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Anoda germ loss in d struggle.. always give priority to your health b4 anytin else. NYSC rules are over rated..

1 Like

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Harllymart(f): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Chei cry Sisi safe journey to your destination. It's not really all about dieing(everyone will die) but dieing in Christ. I Just pray you gave your life to Christ before your exit. RIP dear.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Gkemz: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Awww... so sad. may her soul rest in peace
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by konklud22(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
i would have told you
but i wouldnt want to implicate my LGI becos i later realized he is a great guy cheesy
but it was 2015
batch a
lanjum:
Which part of Plateau and what year?
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Fortunehunter(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
After many years of struggling.

as in

2 years in kindergarten class ,

2 years in Nursery class,

6 years in primary classes,

6 years in secondary,

Another 4 -5years writing JAMB, POST JAMB & POST U.M.E.

Between 5 -6 years of fighting with Strike, Randy lecturers, cultists and all the money spent,

Death came and snatched her when her family was expecting her back with good news.

Rest in peace Dear.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by saxwizard(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Wetin Ogun state do

earlier this week it was on fp dat a female corper from ogun died too. ....wats wrong with ogun den
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
May her soul rest in peace. Amen...
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ximenez:
RIP, BUT ULCER DOESN'T JUST KILL LIKE THAT
don't pray to have a chronic one dear
..lest you pray for death yourself. it kills faster I tell u.
peace to those who are gone!
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by lozanni(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
goldenceo1:
Anoda germ loss in d struggle.. always give priority to your health b4 anytin else. NYSC rules are over rated..

Another gem, you mean. Germ equals Bacteria.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by duchessxino(f): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
She was my close friend during and after our university days....my coursemate....so painful, we started the countdown to Nysc passing out together, but u didn't finish it with us....r.i.p favour isioma. She died after the operation yesterday at her base in Agbor not at her place of primary assignment

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by flokii: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
lozanni:

Another gem, you mean. Germ equals Bacteria.

grin cheesy

NLers no get chill atal.. RIP to d young lady
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by dayus12(f): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
RIP fine girl...

To all the present corpers in Ogun state and even in all part of Nigeria, you have to really be smart. NYSC doesn't worth the stress at all.

I served in ogun,was posted to a very remote area,but I strategically leave the place.Even the other place I got, I left in search for job towards the end of the program because I knw I didnt have any brother working in shell wink wink..... Please Corpers don't be too carried away with unnecessary rules and regulations. There's more to life after NYSC.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by sportman117: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
beginning and end RIP...my life goes on with naijabet
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Pyramid1212: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
rosalieene2:
Our dear Corp members, please if you are sick, endeavor to go to a good hospital. If there are no good hospitals where you are serving, go home and get treated. Forget all those NySC rules and regulations of writing a formal letter to the LGI- Zonal coordinator- state coordinator- DG Nysc. you might die waiting for their permission to travel out of the state. Your life is more important than service. treat yourself on time before your health deteriorate.
A female corps member died yesterday after suffering from ulcer which she didn't treat on time.
Continue to rest in the bossom of Almighty God Isioma.
May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen
. Thats a very good advice when i was serving in osun state i fell ill and my ppa principal was a tough woman i left everybody and travelld back to lagos. To treat myself and i was admitted to the hospital. And was treated please forget the stupid nysc stuff lets treat ourselves.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by dapiluv: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director / Can A Graduate In Part-time Studies Do Youth Service (NYSC)? / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.