Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) (56404 Views)

Kwara Female Corper Dies During ‘Man-O-War’ Exercise / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by konklud22(m): 1:24am On Aug 26, 2016
its a know fact that death doesnt respect anyone
all i said was that if it can be avoided, it should!!!
so because accidents happen, i shouldnt treat mysef?
abi because evry where is dangerous now, u dnt go out?

and God knows best
yemibillz:
[/color][color=#000000]
what if something bad happened on your way to lag. Common ulcer that some people has been struggling with for ages and they are still alive killed a beautiful lady. This shows that death is a messenger and only delivers to the victim on its list irrespective of one's health status.
We should always be prepared because it (death) doesn't respect anyone
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Zikdochi(m): 4:00am On Aug 26, 2016
Its so so devastating. Death Y?. U took away a corp member whom I served with in the same PPA( a batch b4 hers). This life is really vanity. RIP dear isioma onyemakonor
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Aphrygian(m): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2016
rosalieene:

Where did you serve. Am currently serving in Ogun waterside and that's where the girl was serving until her demise.
rose waddup, which of the towns is she serving?. And are u still in ilushin?
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by edigas1996: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2016
RI[b][/b]P dear
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2016
Aphrygian:
rose waddup, which of the towns is she serving?. And are u still in ilushin?
Iwopen..
hehehe, who are you behind this Monika to know me.
am not in ilusin tho
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Aphrygian(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2016
rosalieene:

Iwopen..
hehehe, who are you behind this Monika to know me.
am not in ilusin tho
its me now, just guess buh dont mention my name o for security season.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Peace2love: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2016
RIP
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2016
Aphrygian:
its me now, just guess buh dont mention my name o for security season.
I am not good at guessing o
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by dayus12(f): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
rosalieene:

Where did you serve. Am currently serving in Ogun waterside and that's where the girl was serving until her demise.

I served 2013/14 in Sagamu Local government. I was posted to one rural area around Sotunbo but I rejected cos of the status of the place and got another transfer to ogijo. Waterside isn't so bad as far as you aren't crossing the river all the time or not so scared of water like me. Don't get me wrong,NYSC program isn't bad in itself. Just ensure you know what you are doing and plan for life after NYSC and go home to take care of yourself if you need to...Besides, Ogun state is close to lag and you can easily check in for opportunities towards the end of your program...

1 Like

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dying of what could have been treated with unripe plantain! GOD have mercy on us all.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by franniechuks(f): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ximenez:
RIP, BUT ULCER DOESN'T JUST KILL LIKE THAT

Chronic untreated ulcer does
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
drake2:

Oh Boy nah God oh. Avoid all d triggers, don't starve. Use palliatives (magnesium silicate and recently virgin coconut oil- VCO)
GOD be praised.

Can you pls share her diets - Am still trying to figure what is right to eat.. and the VCO, any hint on where i can get that!
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
MistadeRegal:
Dying of what could have been treated with unripe plantain! GOD have mercy on us all.
pls how can it be used?
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Harinholar(f): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
From my own point of view, I don't tink being a Corp member makes u a fool....Who cares about NYSC wen we are talking abt our health for crying out loud...just dat wen tins happens we attached it with useless excuses....Ur health first bfor any other tin.....I move out of d state wen I have something important doing..d least is to deny me from my alawee who cares..... anywaz RIP to diz pretty bae....
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
MistadeRegal:

celestialAgent:
GOD be praised.
Can you pls share her diets - Am still trying to figure what is right to eat.. and the VCO, any hint on where i can get that!

Pls respond!
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
drake2:

Oh Boy nah God oh. Avoid all d triggers, don't starve. Use palliatives (magnesium silicate and recently virgin coconut oil- VCO)
pls respond
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
celestialAgent:

Pls respond!

I cannot really recommend it to you because of the Medical Laws in Nigeria. But you can get Mistletoe. It works too but may not be as fast as that of the unripe plantain preparation.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
MistadeRegal:

I cannot really recommend it to you because of the Medical Laws in Nigeria. But you can get Mistletoe. It works too but may not be as fast as that of the unripe plantain preparation.
okay, i understand. How do i go about the unripe plantain preparation?
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
celestialAgent:
okay, i understand. How do i go about the unripe plantain preparation?

Are you an…… patient?
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
MistadeRegal:

Are you an…… patient?
Yes.. drugs does not seem to work..
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by slyd90(m): 3:59am On Aug 29, 2016
tired of this service year already . abeg when b our POP joor...
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2016
celestialAgent:
Yes.. drugs does not seem to work..

I see... Drugs don't always work but have you tried Cimetidine?
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
MistadeRegal:

I see... Drugs don't always work but have you tried Cimetidine?
av used cimetidine, omeprazole, ciprotab, e.t.c
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Emerald22(f): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
duchessxino:
She was my close friend during and after our university days....my coursemate....so painful, we started the countdown to Nysc passing out together, but u didn't finish it with us....r.i.p favour isioma. She died after the operation yesterday at her base in Agbor not at her place of primary assignment
Babe, Favour's death is still a shock to me. Such a gentle girl gone just like dat. Aebites 2014 will continue to miss her.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by duchessxino(f): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Emerald22:

Babe, Favour's death is still a shock to me. Such a gentle girl gone just like dat. Aebites 2014 will continue to miss her.
Aebites? Pls what's your name in school
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by duchessxino(f): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Emerald22:

Aebites? Pls what's your name in school?
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Emerald22(f): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
duchessxino:
Aebites? Pls what's your name in school?
Babes its me o, R******l.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment / Check Out This Pictures Of Nigerian Man Who Turned Into Girl..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.