Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) (56380 Views)

Kwara Female Corper Dies During ‘Man-O-War’ Exercise / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Nathkem01(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Are sure say na ulcer kill her?
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Pylony(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hunger in the Land
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by drake2(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is unacceptable. Why was she not redeployed to her State?

Who NYSC and OGUN don epp?

My mother has been presenting Ulcer pains since I was little and U need only to imagine the pains it comes with.
We cannot take our eyes off her for seconds.

This lady was murdered joor! RIP to her!
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
dats d problem of our government, send them to places were dere are no food to eat, no good water to drink, no light, dont pay dem dere stipend. no good hospital for dem, lord save the rest of the corpers out dere serving kip dem safe till dere one year is due. amen....
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
chai! NNE ur hearlth kabu first, makana life enwero duplicate,,,, ehya jee nke OMA, RIP....
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by ephi123(f): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
deliveryboy:
I remember Mr. Valentine Ogbodo the temperamental area inspector in Abia state telling sick corps member they could not travel even when they are sick, that they won't be the first corpers to die during their service year.

I wonder if he would say that had it been his child that was serving. Wicked man.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Blackedeyed(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Continue to rest in peace dear..
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by oladepo2016(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
rosalieene2:
Our dear Corp members, please if you are sick, endeavor to go to a good hospital. If there are no good hospitals where you are serving, go home and get treated. Forget all those NySC rules and regulations of writing a formal letter to the LGI- Zonal coordinator- state coordinator- DG Nysc. you might die waiting for their permission to travel out of the state. Your life is more important than service. treat yourself on time before your health deteriorate.
A female corps member died yesterday after suffering from ulcer which she didn't treat on time.
Continue to rest in the bossom of Almighty God Isioma.
May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen
may Almighty God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.It is painful!!!!!
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by IamUdo(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dis 1 wey corpers just dey die every week... Na wa.... God dey
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Lekewhite(m): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
R.I.P, I don't know why FG can't scrap this so call NYSC that waste lot of youth time.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Wetin Ogun state do
e be like kenya grin
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Oyind17:
e be like kenya grin

Lol abi Uganda grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by ikukuhero: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
duchessxino:
She was my close friend during and after our university days....so painful, we started the countdown to Nysc passing out together, but u didn't finish it with us....r.i.p favour isioma. She died after the operation yesterday at her base in Agbor not at her place of primary assignment

Please what was her surname?
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Lol abi Uganda grin grin grin grin
Na Kenya be headquarter for bad news in Africa
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
dayus12:
RIP fine girl...

To all the present corpers in Ogun state and even in all part of Nigeria, you have to really be smart. NYSC doesn't worth the stress at all.

I served in ogun,was posted to a very remote area,but I strategically leave the place.Even the other place I got, I left in search for job towards the end of the program because I knw I didnt have any brother working in shell wink wink..... Please Corpers don't be too carried away with unnecessary rules and regulations. There's more to life after NYSC.
Where did you serve. Am currently serving in Ogun waterside and that's where the girl was serving until her demise.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ximenez:
RIP, BUT ULCER DOESN'T JUST KILL LIKE THAT

My brother!!!! I think they should explain that part to us. I thought I was the only one that saw statement. Ulcer doesn't just kill people like that oo .....Doctors in the house should give us more enlightenment on this.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
rosalieene2:
Our dear Corp members, please if you are sick, endeavor to go to a good hospital. If there are no good hospitals where you are serving, go home and get treated. Forget all those NySC rules and regulations of writing a formal letter to the LGI- Zonal coordinator- state coordinator- DG Nysc. you might die waiting for their permission to travel out of the state. Your life is more important than service. treat yourself on time before your health deteriorate.
A female corps member died yesterday after suffering from ulcer which she didn't treat on time.
Continue to rest in the bossom of Almighty God Isioma.
May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen

Jesus christ! So ulcer is this deadly shocked shocked Na wah ooo
By the way, why is it that there are too many death cases of corp members this year. God have mercy
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by rafiusikiru: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
so sad,,rest in perfect peace dear.....
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Thobiy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Oh...pretty corper RIP dear
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Mostprecious(f): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
So sad. RIP ma fellow corper
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
iamdapsyj:

My brother!!!! I think they should explain that part to us. I thought I was the only one that saw statement. Ulcer doesn't just kill people like that oo .....Doctors in the house should give us more enlightenment on this.
yea, talking from both experience and knowledge, complications in ulcers are very rare, in that case in which the patient might need surgery to repair the stomach. This mostly occur if the the patient refused to treat the disease for a long time, i mean years, cos the stomach is a strong and muscular organ, even as nonchalant as some of us are to our health, even the pain alone will prompt you to do something. Apart from using antacids that are readily available in the drugstores, the drugs needed to treat ulcers are not that expensive and you don't need to travel to your hometown to get that. The most important thing is diagnosis, once you've identified ulcer as the disease it can easily be treated even with some home remedies.

I made my assertion cos i assumed she had the common one which is peptic (stomach) ulcer, duodenum ulcer is more complicated. Ulcer can occur anywhere in the body as the word ulcer means an open sore/ abrasion of the skin.

One bacteria that causes ulcer Helicobacter pylori can be transferred from one partner to the other through Saliva when kissing. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by edunson(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
NYSC certificate are just ordinarly paper, i don't even know where i kept mine......since i face my self employ........No job oooooooooo......ayamelum local government in anambra state bush area
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by duchessxino(f): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
ikukuhero:

Please what was her surname?
onyemakunor isioma favour....thats her full name.
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
izzou:
Rip to the dead
Health should always be first
And btw, Nysc is the best thing that ever happened to me
cool
how?
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
drake2:
This is unacceptable. Why was she not redeployed to her State?

Who NYSC and OGUN don epp?

My mother has been presenting Ulcer pains since I was little and U need only to imagine the pains it comes with.
We cannot take our eyes off her for seconds.

This lady was murdered joor! RIP to her!
Seriously?

How has she been nursing it? Can we discuss? That sh**t is worrying me
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by drake2(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
celestialAgent:
Seriously?

How has she been nursing it? Can we discuss? That sh**t is worrying me

Oh Boy nah God oh. Avoid all d triggers, don't starve. Use palliatives (magnesium silicate and recently virgin coconut oil- VCO)
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Ajanacool(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
otitokoroleti:
seconded
thirded!
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
[/color]
konklud22:
after all dis years of strugling to b great...............
although death respect no one, but its usually sad when it could av been avoided cry cry cry
NYSC is just a fucking waste of graduates time!!!! not to talk of scarce resources.
during my service year, i remembered i wanted to go ome to treat mysef,, and after doing the necessary documentations,
i went to my director to get him to sign my letter and he refused, he even called my mom and started preaching to her about the dangers of travelling all the way from plateau to lag,, and even instructed my LGI not to accept my request.. Oboi i just called my mom and told her to xpect me, if dem like make dem give deir family extension of service, ko kan aye undecided undecided

my point is dat in everything we do, our health comes first

wu NYSC help abeg
r.i.p dear
[color=#000000]
konklud22:
although death respect no one, but its usually sad when it could av been avoided cry cry cry
NYSC is just a fucking waste of graduates time!!!! not to talk of scarce resources.
during my service year, i remembered i wanted to go ome to treat mysef,, and after doing the necessary documentations,
i went to my director to get him to sign my letter and he refused, he even called my mom and started preaching to her about the dangers of travelling all the way from plateau to lag,, and even instructed my LGI not to accept my request.. Oboi i just called my mom and told her to xpect me, if dem like make dem give deir family extension of service, ko kan aye undecided undecided

wu NYSC help abeg
r.i.p dear
konklud22:

wu NYSC help abeg
r.i.p dear
what if something bad happened on your way to lag. Common ulcer that some people has been struggling with for ages and they are still alive killed a beautiful lady. This shows that death is a messenger and only delivers to the victim on its list irrespective of one's health status.
We should always be prepared because it (death) doesn't respect anyone

1 Like

Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by kennynikky(m): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Victorakats:
what is NYSC?
Re: Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Treating it on time is another problem that may have caused her demise because of her reluctance to travel not just NYSC and their rules! Even in normal Federal Work you cant be seen deteriorating and you will be asked to keep working, for who in such a state ? No! Ulcer is not an obvious illness that one sees during its occurance, its left for the individual to take it with seriousness and attend to it. I know of Someone who died in Camp of Asthma simply because he didnt indicate he had medical issues while in camp and he collapsed on a normal daily drills and after all medical investigations, he had Asthma! NYSC says, come with all medical Report and it wont be neglected! Am speaking from my own personal experience. So ulcer and some other illness are not obvious which you may have to give close attention before it takes the individual down. Dont Blame NYSC my dear Corp Memberz, lets do whats right! Our Health is Important., we shouldn't neglect it even if its Headache.

May her Soul RIP.
To Our Fallen Heroine Corper on Clarion Service.

"With Dedication and Selflessness"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director / Can A Graduate In Part-time Studies Do Youth Service (NYSC)? / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.