Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity (1937 Views)

My Experience Today And Why I Think There Is High Divorce Rate / Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) / I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by annnikky(f): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Leonard is disconsolate over his newly wedded wife's deceitful act after she told him she was a virgin and would only give herself to her husband on their wedding night.

But he later found out that he had been living in a fool's paradise after discovering that Jennifer was neither a virgin nor as innocent as she claimed while they were dating.

He finds it difficult to trust her after that and may end his three-months-old marriage based on what he discovered from his wife.

Read his letter here:

"My name is Leonard, and I am very angry at my newly wedded wife, Jennifer, so much that I am even contemplating sending her packing after just three months of marriage. I am angry because she deceived me into thinking she was a virgin and would only give herself to her lawfully wedded husband on her wedding night.

Don't get me wrong, I do not mean that the fact she was not a virgin is what got me angry but her deceitfulness and lies into making me think she was what she was not.

I would not have minded if she was not a virgin, in fact, I am not crazy about meeting a virgin but the manner she carried out is what is making me mad.

I met Jennifer about two years ago when I was transferred from my Abuja office to Lagos. I met her in a new Pentecostal church one of my colleagues forced me to attend.

I did not go to the church with the intention of meeting a woman because I had a girlfriend back in Abuja though the relationship was not that serious.

Jennifer was the worship leader and her carriage, voice, and dedication were what captivated me but I did not have any ulterior motives towards her though I found myself always thinking of her and going back to the church again and again so as to see her.

With time, I got her attention and we became friends. She was always engaging in one evangelism activity or the other and was known as very pious and dedicated in the things of God.

When I asked her out, she told me she would only agree to a Christian courtship as accepted by the pastor.

I accepted and we started courting but she laid down the rules: there was to be no sex, romance or even kissing. She told me she was a virgin and would keep her herself for her husband.

Though this did not sit well with me, because I loved her so much and really wanted to marry her, I agreed and endured for the two years we dated.

But on our wedding night, I got a shocker as the lady I expected to meet intact was as wide as a prostitute and even the moans and moves she exhibited showed she was more worldly wise than I was.

When I questioned her, she confessed that she was actually not a virgin but that she decided to tell me that because she did not want me to use and dump her as other men had done in the past.

She also revealed how she had to undergo three abortions in the past and was not sure I really wanted to marry her.

I am still shocked and angry at her and I want advice from your readers before I do anything stupid.

Leonard."

http://pulse.ng/gist/pulse-nigeria-poll-readers-think-there-is-no-big-deal-in-virginity-id5418362.html

Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by MrOlihilistic: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
tongue
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by jamalnation(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hehehe

Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2016

Smh. undecided

Okay, yes. it blows! Buh move on Already!
people tell lies on daily basis...get over it! undecided

PS- this sex starvation thingy sure works for y'all. she probably kept her second virginity for you . cheer up! undecided

Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
Chai!
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by MzPecs(f): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hey! We've heard this countless times.. I still wonder why ladies lie to their man bout being a virgin.

If you're not, loud it to him and stop feeling shy, embarrassed and guilty bout what you enjoyed! grin grin

Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Estharfabian:

Smh. undecided

Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
The most important quality to have in the relationship is understanding, if not, there's no point Getting involved in a relationship tongue

Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Do u think is that easy to move on with his life, imagine she has aborted 3 times
Estharfabian:

Smh. undecided

Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
Please tell them
MzPecs:
Hey! We've heard this countless times.. I still wonder why ladies lie to their man bout being a virgin.

If you're not, loud it to him and stop feeling shy, embarrassed and guilty bout what you enjoyed! grin grin

Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
It mean the lady is at fault
CrazyQuinn:
The most important quality to have in the relationship is understanding, if not, there's no point Getting involved in a relationship tongue
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
She made a big mistake.

Why did she lie about her virginity.

The trust has already been broken

Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by annnikky(f): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Oma307:
It mean the lady is at fault
Maybe d lady was scared of loosing him buh that doesn't warrant her to lie to d future husby, is really annoying n heartbreaking n i dnt think d@ d guy will forgive her for that undecided
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Oma307:
Do u think is that easy to move on with his life, imagine she has aborted 3 times

then, he should divorce her...undecided

Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by iykekelvins(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lies lies lies. Must they lie about being a virgin.

Its not like men see virgins differently from non-virgins.
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
lilyqueen:
She made a big mistake.

Why did she lie about her virginity.

The trust has already been broken
who trust epp? undecided
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by Acepen(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
I will never marry a non virgin..pls dont quote me i av me reasons
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by shortgun(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
Estharfabian:

Smh. undecided

PS- this sex starvation thingy sure works for y'all. she probably kept her second virginity for you . cheer up! undecided
scammer spotted
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by annnikky(f): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lies lies lies. Must they lie about being a virgin.

Its not like men see virgins differently from non-virgins.
Buh some guys like them virgin cheesy
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by iykekelvins(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:

Buh some guys like them virgin cheesy
Abi now, they want them tight
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by annnikky(f): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
iykekelvins:
Abi now, they want them tight
grin grin grin iyke u bad undecided
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by esejessy(f): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
This one is strong!
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by iykekelvins(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:
grin grin grin iyke u bad undecided

Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
The guy has every right to send her packing undecided

Marriage without trust is like a building without a foundation smiley

Is that even possible undecided
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by annnikky(f): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=iykekelvins post=48795317][/quote]
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by iykekelvins(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:

Good evening... smiley
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by annnikky(f): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
iykekelvins:
Good evening... smiley
Gud evenin boo
Hw has ur day been?
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by iykekelvins(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:

Gud evenin boo
Hw has ur day been?
Very fine dear, yours?
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by annnikky(f): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
iykekelvins:
Very fine dear, yours?
Gr8 dear tnx smiley
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by iykekelvins(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:

Gr8 dear tnx smiley
Pretty you
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by annnikky(f): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
iykekelvins:
Pretty you
Tnx
Re: Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity by donbenedict(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tricking me into marrying you?

Will first of all give d girl a sounding slap... before listening to her

I Need Your Candid Advice(s) / END TIME: Man Caught Having Sex With Tree In Broad Daylight (must Watch VIDEO) / Is It Bad To Whistle At Night