Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Need Your Candid Advice(s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Candid Advice(s) (1936 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice / Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Joined nl today just so i could get some advice on this issue....

my cousin brought a girl home saying shes the one he wants to marry........now the prob is i know this girl and we both had sex twice like 3years ago and she was a really wild girl then (not dat i was a saint myself, i just wasnt dat bad)..........

i know she knows and remembers me too (one cant possibly 4get one he/she met 3yrs ago rite undecided) but she or put preferably we are both acting like we dont know each other......

i dont knw if i should tell me cousin about our past fling and about her past life so he'd know who he'd be marrying in d next 4 months (dats if she hasnt told him sha).......

should i tell him, try talking to d lady privately (to try and decipher if shes changed like i did) or just let dem be ?

ps:am nat dat close to my cousin but on a scale of 0-10 on how close we are i'd say a 6
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
I think you should talk with her and know how she would prefer, if she would want your cousin to know or not.
But maybe she just wants the past to be the past.
Do all you could to make the wedding a success.
#myopinion
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Ahmiee(f): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
you said uve changed with that moniker, oh well none of my bussiness., u better leave your cousin to marry who he wants to marry, cause u had a fling with her wont change anything., one man poison is another man meat.,
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2017

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
sunshyne20:
I think you should talk with her and know how she would prefer, if she would want your cousin to know or not.
But maybe she just wants the past to be the past.
Do all you could to make the wedding a success.
#myopinion

thank u very much good sir......i think thats a good i dea....thing is ave been trying 2 get 2 speak to her in private but she always avoids us being alone.

and i dont knw her house neither can i ask my cousin cos it'd be awkward and suspicious

thanks anyway

ps:no offense bt y use such feminine name as sunshyne 4 a moniker undecided
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ahmiee:
you said uve changed with that moniker, oh well none of my bussiness., u better leave your cousin to marry who he wants to marry, cause u had a fling with her wont change anything., one man poison is another man meat.,

lol

like i knew someone was gonna make a reference to my moniker.......believe it or not ama changed guy........though dis aiint a tangible claim 2 being changed bt then i last had sex 2years and 4 months ago (to u it might nathing bt knowing who i was b4 dats a huge progress)

and note i aiint doing this 4 my own interest o.......i just dont want my cous marrying the wrong woman (like a friend did...hes presently suffering like hell cos of his wife) cos i dnt knw if shes changed

thanks anyway
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by SINZ: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
I think I'll take the advice written on your siggy. smiley
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by firstking01(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
I'm more concerned with your moniker.
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by kollog: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Try all possible Avenue to have a chat with the lady, if she avoids you completely, look for a more matured and understanding person in ur family and table this before him or her. Reason is dt I problem approached now prevents a long time headache. She might be pretending in order for ur cousin to marry her, den ur cousin will live to regret later. Try and save a soul now when u can.
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

unfortunately/fortunately this falls under the remaning 1.01% things i'd say here that'd be true....

all the same....we cool

have a great weekend
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
firstking01:
I'm more concerned with your moniker.

whats with my moniker
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Ahmiee(f): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lol

like i knew someone was gonna make a reference to my moniker.......believe it or not ama changed guy........though dis aiint a tangible claim 2 being changed bt then i last had sex 2years and 4 months ago (to u it might nathing bt knowing who i was b4 dats a huge progress)

and note i aiint doing this 4 my own interest o.......i just dont want my cous marrying the wrong woman (like a friend did...hes presently suffering like hell cos of his wife) cos i dnt knw if shes changed

thanks anyway
allow ur cousin to go for who he wants, cause u had something with her wont change anything, probably u want to ruin their relationship. if shes a bad person, ur cousin should find out himself, u feel the circle is small right, same way u screwed her, and ur cousin found her and want to marry her. u dont if is same way someone will screw ur future wife, just pray u dont know the person, dont confront her reminding her about ur past and stuffs.
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
kollog:
Try all possible Avenue to have a chat with the lady, if she avoids you completely, look for a more matured and understanding person in ur family and table this before him or her. Reason is dt I problem approached now prevents a long time headache. She might be pretending in order for ur cousin to marry her, den ur cousin will live to regret later. Try and save a soul now when u can.

wow thanks bro....ur comment just gave me a new near brillant idea.....since shes avoiding me i'll just stalk her 4rm her church to her house to knw where she stays and talk to her......

thanks again.
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ahmiee:
allow ur cousin to go for who he wants, cause u had something with her wont change anything, probably u want to ruin their relationship. if shes a bad person, ur cousin should find out himself, u feel the circle is small right, same way u screwed her, and ur cousin found her and want to marry her. u dont if is same way someone will screw ur future wife, just pray u dont know the person, dont confront her reminding her about ur past and stuffs.

ok ma'am thank u once again....

though i'd tell any gal i intend 2 marry abt my past and expect same 4rm her.......and i hope they both (my cous and his fiancee) have had dat talk

thats why i wanna try talking to d gal 1st

all the same i just mite take up ur advice and let them be and what ever d consequence is my cous wuld face it alone
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by bim2: 12:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Just leave them alone.
It's none of your damn business about his life.
Someone somewhere has also slept with your future/wife.
What do you aim to gain by confronting her.
How will you know she's changed by just talking with her.
I don't understand some men with their small brains.
Sooner or leave you'll start threaten her.
I really don't understand what your main goal is at the end of all these.
I wonder which true talk you want to talk with her.
She doesn't even want you near her which shows that you weren't even a nice/good person to her with you had you fling.
Leave the poor girl alone,let her enjoy the man that has found her as gold in his eyes.

Yeye dey smell.....shmmmm
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 25, 2017
bim2:
Just leave them alone.
It's none of your damn business about his life.
Someone somewhere has also slept with your future/wife.
What do you aim to gain by confronting her.
I wonder which true talk you want to talk with her.
She doesn't even want you near her which shows that you weren't even a nice/good person to her with you had you fling.
Leave the poor girl alone,let her enjoy the man that has found her as gold in

Lol......i didnt wanna add dis earlier bt i'll just let u know dat she was once a runs girl and dats how we had sex twice.....i didnt date her and if i can remember vivdly i think i was nicer dan most men she must have been with..

i dont knw y shes avoiding me except of course she hasnt be entirely truthful 2 me cous...truth is ave gat no qualms with her o.....i jxt wanna talk

anyways thanks 4 uq advice and good night 2 u smiley
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 25, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

thank u very much good sir......i think thats a good i dea....thing is ave been trying 2 get 2 speak to her in private but she always avoids us being alone.

and i dont knw her house neither can i ask my cousin cos it'd be awkward and suspicious

thanks anyway

ps:no offense bt y use such feminine name as sunshyne 4 a moniker undecided

Hahahaha, that's my name. **** sunshine *****.
I even Hv so many nammesakes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Don't spoil their relationship cos of what happened 3years ago. Maybe she have changed.
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by myfantasies(f): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

Lol......i didnt wanna add dis earlier bt i'll just let u know dat she was once a runs girl and dats how we had sex twice.....i didnt date her and if i can remember vivdly i think i was nicer dan most men she must have been with..

i dont knw y shes avoiding me except of course she hasnt be entirely truthful 2 me cous...truth is ave gat no qualms with her o.....i jxt wanna talk

anyways thanks 4 uq advice and good night 2 u smiley

Guy leave dem alone

We all had a past, nobody is a saint

Do you know wat ur future wife is doing at the moment?

Maybe she is on a doctor's table doing abortion

Or she is doing three some in a hotel

So my dear nobody holy pass, just wish ur cousin d best nd leave dem alone
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2017
So you wanna dump your gf cuz your cousin is married with kids 3 years ago? Shameeeeee
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by loveanonymity(f): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Sorry for insults thrown at u, those people are not looking at the future, they think you want to spoil their relatinship but I don't see it like that. It is either the girl has changed or she hasn't. I will prefer you talk to her in private but where there are people who can't hear you so that you won't be accused of ulterior motive. Ask if she told the guy about her past, if she didn't, tell her to tell him but don't be the one to tell your cousin because it is their business. It isn't your fault if she turns out bad, afterall there are some past one can't tell and your cousin should have done his findings and research before proposing to her. If he did proper check he should have have known and confronted her and decided if he wanted the relationship or not.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2017
ToriBlue:
Don't spoil their relationship cos of what happened 3years ago. Maybe she have changed.

hmmm ok

thanks mi-lady
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2017
myfantasies:

Guy leave dem alone

Or she is doing party in a hotel

hmmmm ok ma'am thanks

i would just let them be since the majority here say so...

thanks u all
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2017
myfantasies:

Guy leave dem alone

Or she is doing party in a hotel

hmmmm ok ma'am thanks

i would just let them be since the majority here say so...

thanks u all
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
So you wanna dump your gf cuz your cousin is married with kids 3 years ago? Shameeeeee

Lol

bros u sure say na wetin i write u read so undecided
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 25, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

Lol

bros u sure say na wetin i write u read so undecided
read your last post. You said your cousin got married with kids 3 years ago and you want to dump your gf for your sister's friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
loveanonymity:
Sorry for insults thrown at u, those people are not looking at the future, they think you want to spoil their relatinship but I don't see it like that. It is either the girl has changed or she hasn't. I will prefer you talk to her in private but where there are people who can't hear you so that you won't be accused of ulterior motive. Ask if she told the guy about her past, if she didn't, tell her to tell him but don't be the one to tell your cousin because it is their business. It isn't your fault if she turns out bad, afterall there are some past one can't tell and your cousin should have done his findings and research before proposing to her. If he did proper check he should have have known and confronted her and decided if he wanted the relationship or not.

wow wow thanks ma'am......finally someone who shares same view...

i just hope he did his research on her sha...

i'll just let dem be
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by youngdanee(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
SINZ:
Hehehehegringrin
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
What happens 3 years ago should stay in 3 years ago. smiley
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by SINZ: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
youngdanee:
Hehehehegringrin
Ma nigga cool
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
LadyAngelica:
What happens 3 years ago should stay in 3 years ago. smiley

hmmm ok ma'am thanks smiley
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice(s) by youngdanee(m): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
SINZ:

Ma nigga cool
Boss cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Signs A Relationship Won't Last Very Long / Life In Ambrose Alli University, Aau, Ekpoma / Just Feeling Bad About My Self, Don't Know If I'm Turning Gay.. God Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.