Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.(PART2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.(PART2) (749 Views)

Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did / What Is The Craziest Thing You’ve Done For Love? / You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.( Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.(PART2) by Mist100: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
YOU ARE A MAGA IF YOU’VE DONE ANY OF THESE.(PART 2)

a. She Dumped You After Paying School Fees For 5 Years.
b. Uncle Saka Gives Her G-Strings
c. She Can’t Stay Over Because Of Friday Church Vigil
d. She Stylishly Hides You From Her Friends
e. She is Closer To Her Phone Than To You

iii. She Can’t Stay Over Because Of Friday Church Vigil

After begging her to stay over for the weekend she refused because she has a vigil to attend that night since her church is having a major convention which you are aware of. Later in the night around 2am she started sending prayer points to you concerning the wedding you are both planning. You got out of bed to pray along though you were tired. The following day you felt fulfilled and happy for your prayerful and dutiful wife-to-be.

On Monday morning while driving to work you received a text link to an instagram page from a friend. On opening the link it was as if you are in a bad dream where a short masquerade was chasing you with a whip, you saw pictures of your wife-to-be in BOLUS strippers night club from where she was sending you the prayer points. She was all sweaty dancing with a tall dark dude.

Don’t feel bad because you are short and yellow like MTN logo, it’s her problem not yours.Clubbing is not bad at all, but if at this critical point your wife-to-be is still itching to hop like a frog and lie with church, you need to check yourself.

SOURCE: https://web.facebook.com/officialmrmax
Re: You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.(PART2) by donbenedict(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mizzbouqui and importexpert be like.... grin
Re: You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.(PART2) by obiorathesubtle: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
very hard
Re: You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.(PART2) by mizzbouqui(f): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
donbenedict:
Mizzbouqui and importex.pert be like.... grin
What have I done?
Re: You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.(PART2) by donbenedict(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

What have I done?
havnt replied my mail.. have u?
Re: You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.(PART2) by mizzbouqui(f): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
donbenedict:
havnt replied my mail.. have u?
Funny cheesy
Re: You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.(PART2) by donbenedict(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Funny cheesy
undecided does it look like i'm smiling with u?
Re: You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.(PART2) by firstking01(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ok
Re: You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.(PART2) by HRYansh(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Funny cheesy
u gat no stretch marks on ya ass? pm me cool

(1) (Reply)

What do I do? Response is needed / My Candid Advice To Ambitious Ladies, Bearing Chidinma And Amarachi In Mind / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.