Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.( Part 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.( Part 1) (502 Views)

Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did / What Is The Craziest Thing You’ve Done For Love? / You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.(PART2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Maga If You’ve Done Any Of These.( Part 1) by Mist100: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Many of us fall victim of over-loving then end up as Magas or fools. If you’ve experienced any of these? You may be a victim.

a. She Dumped You After Paying School Fees For 5 Years.
b. Uncle Saka Gives Her G-Strings
c. She Can’t Stay Over Because Of Friday Church Vigil
d. She Stylishly Hides You From Her Friends
e. She is Closer To Her Phone Than To You

Let me explain.

i. She Dumped You After Paying School Fees For 5 Years.

It’s nice to be kind not foolish. This girl with small waist like the size of a 5kobo coin assured you of love and marriage once she is done with her degree program hence you kept paying school fees from your shop. You haven't paid up the N800,000 cooperative loan you borrowed for your business yet you are bragging to your neighbors that your wife-to-be is studying "Electronic matters".
My prayer and hope is that she still finds you attractive after you have suffered paying school fees for 5 years especially if she is now gainfully employed or finds a richer dude who is willing to refund all your money to shut you up.

ii. Uncle Saka Gives Her G-Strings

There is an elderly man who sends her expensive gifts and little gadgets. She claims he is her mother’s younger brother based in Ukraine and is even facilitating her travel to Ukraine for the summer holidays. One afternoon on Valentine ’s day, out of curiosity you opened one of the numerous parcels uncle Saka sent her, alas you find a set of G-strings pants.
It is a good thing if uncle Saka observes her height for a nice evening gown or her feet for a pair of shoes but when he starts observing her waist line to buy G strings, your case will finally be like the children of Israel who saw Canaan land and never entered it because one lying girl has been playing football match under your thick nose that has hair like iron sponge.

SOURCE:https://web.facebook.com/officialmrmax

(1) (Reply)

Status Updates That Would Make An Ex Cringe With Jealousy / Must Read: My Crush Of Pleasure [$uper Er0tic] / Question Time For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.