Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims (46253 Views)

Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by demzey(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
thundabot:
[size=15pt]Warning: $ex is Dangerous, Don't try it without the supervision of an approved PRACTIONAL [/size]

wetin u day write?

1 Like

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Fourwinds: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=14pt]Imagine 14 year old girl already having sex and attempting ABORTION that can damage her womb!
Now Orikinla supports their flogging.
Incestuous sex and the worst is attempted ABORTION.
Flogging in church is to warn and deter others.
Pastor carry go.
Accusing the pastor of also committing adultery is the way Satan operates, by reminding us of our own sins so that we will not speak out against sinful acts.[/size]
you spoke well

2 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by kinglekan: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:

would you like to sleep with your adopted brother at age 14 in your fathers house? Which is more terrible and more damning? The incestuous act would live with you for a lot longer than public flogging would afterall she is only 14 but now a singular error of incest has gotten her pregnant by her adopted brother.

You need to use your head and think. The problem here is not the public flogging or the video tapping of it.

I am seriously trying to wrap my hands around this logic of yours. You see absolutely nothing wrong with public flogging and videoing, yet even if you were humiliated as a child in public which doesn't make it right, your parents never recorded the video of such.

Everyone makes mistakes and no one is condoning the immoral acts between these teenagers, but when you justify every wrong doing with public humiliation and a video recording that would haunt them for the rest of their lives it makes me question your humanity. If he had flogged them at home would the world have come to an end?

Truth is he wasn't really concerned about teaching them a lesson rather he was filled with anger and resentment that they had done this underneath his roof while he cared for them and made his parenting skills questionable. This my dear isn't the rebuke of a loving father rather a Pastor trying to save face and look good to his congregation as a man of discipline.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by favexx(f): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
I cant believe what the media and activists fight for this days. What the children did was wrong the bishop as their guardian had every right to discipline them. But doin it in the church and in public is wrong...hmmmm God help our generation

3 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by sidnen: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Imagine nonsense. if it was before, they will be hiding their faces in shame, and they even have the liver to smile.

2 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
kinglekan:

I am seriously trying to wrap my hands around this logic of yours. You see absolutely nothing wrong with public flogging and videoing, yet even if you were humiliated as a child in public which doesn't make it right, your parents never recorded the video of such.

Everyone makes mistakes and no one is condoning the immoral acts between these teenagers, but when you justify every wrong doing with public humiliation and a video recording that would haunt them for the rest of their lives it makes me question your humanity. If he had flogged them at home would the world have come to an end?

Truth is he wasn't really concerned about teaching them a lesson rather he was filled with anger and resentment that they had done this underneath his roof while he cared for them and made his parenting skills questionable. This my dear isn't the rebuke of a loving father rather a Pastor trying to save face and look good to his congregation as a man of discipline.

Do you have kids? I doubt you do. I do so i speak knowingly.

1. If they are his adopted kids for years with no report about how he maltreats them and even they during this interview never spoke about being maltreated so whats your point?

If and when you do have kids and they do something similar feel free to call them into the house and talk to them quietly....These people live with this man so he understands their attitude better than you....If 2 underaged kids could comfortably have sex and attempt aborting in a Pastors house then this means they are terrible people with the very likelihood of the pastor condoning so much from them and this was the last straw.

Both kids are morally messed up and here you sit talking about what the Pastor did as if he did it for no reason.

If they did not do what they did which is horrible by all standards would he have openly flogged them? Yes or no

FYI if in my time people had free access to video cameras i am sure that one of my neighbours would have recorded one of the numerous public corrections my parents gave me.

1 Like

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by kennynikky(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
she's even laughing, wait a miniute u mean 14 & 16? Dis world don spoil finish, endtym teenager, endtym sex... I remember vividly whn i start having urge..

1 Like

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by phreakabit(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
[size=18pt]How many times did they wanna have sex?[/size]
He has no right to humiliate them publicly but I hope they ain't on their way to sex induced stardom like the other Ebonyi girl.

Whatsup with all these publicity on teenage sex recently? Teenage girls can now spread their legs to 180 degrees to receive deek or what?

I don't mean to sound insensitive...

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
How many times did they wanna have sex?
He has no right to humiliate them publicly but I hope they ain't on their way to sex induced stardom like the other Ebonyi girl.

Whatsup with all these publicity on teenage sex recently? Teenage girls can now spread their legs to 180 degrees to receive deek or what?

They are his children, adopted or blood, they are still his children. Now what will you do when two of your children have sex and the girl gets pregnant? We are too fast to behave like the western sides, very soon we Nigerians will be dealing with constant mass shooting because flogging a child is child abuse. Remember they are his children
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
kennynikky:
she's even laughing, wait a miniute u mean 14 & 16? Dis world don spoil finish, endtym teenager, endtym sex... I remember vividly whn i start having urge..

The fact that she is even laughing in the video shows a serious moral decadence in her. No remorse at all. The Pastor must have taken a lot of crap from them with regards to attitude and this was the last straw for him

2 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by phreakabit(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
If na me be her senior brother, make them just sign me up for next arrest.
I go use punch kill am when she come house.
Can't have a slut for a sis . . .

1 Like

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by claremont(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
How many times did they wanna have sex?

The real point in this story is not whether they had sex or not, the POINT is about child abuse by religious leaders. The POINT is that so-called men of God brazenly abuse kids publicly whilst their religious members look on and do nothing. These are the real points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by kennynikky(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The fact that she is even laughing in the video shows a serious moral decadence in her. No remorse at all. The Pastor must have taken a lot of crap from them with regards to attitude and this was the last straw for him
does police r nt serious, 4 dem 2 arrest a man of GOD, buh assuming d bth of dem r d biological children, he has d fool right 2 caution dem, even disciplining dem 2 he's own satisfactory... Nonesence people.

1 Like

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by kinglekan: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Do you have kids? I doubt you do. I do so i speak knowingly.

1. If they are his adopted kids for years with no report about how he maltreats them and even they during this interview never spoke about being maltreated so whats your point?

If and when you do have kids and they do something similar feel free to call them into the house and talk to them quietly.... These people live with this man so he understands their attitude better than you.... If 2 underaged kids could comfortably have sex and attempt aborting in a Pastors house then this means they are terrible people with the very likelihood of the pastor condoning so much from them and this was the last straw.

Both kids are morally messed up and here you sit talking about what the Pastor did as if he did it for no reason.

If they did not do what they did which is horrible by all standards would he have openly flogged them? Yes or no

FYI if in my time people had free access to video cameras i am sure that one of my neighbours would have recorded one of the numerous public corrections my parents gave me.

Just listen to yourself? Who made mention of maltreatment?

Heheheheheheheh... Look at the shaky defense you are putting up @Bold. He knows them better to know that the only way they would change is if he humiliates them in public right? Spare me the joke please. You even went on to add that they must be terrible people which is based on mere conjecture. Even well-behaved kids sometimes go outside the norm and do despicable things, still doesn't make them terrible.

They are morally messed up indeed.. Madam Psychologist!

When your own kids misbehave, call a town hall meeting and invite Clarence Peters to shoot the video while you unleash the fury of your whip on them. Remember the Internet never forgets. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
claremont:

The real point in this story is not whether they had sex or not, the POINT is about child abuse by religious leaders. The POINT is that so-called men of God brazenly abuse kids publicly whilst their religious members look on and do nothing. These are the real points.

That is not the real point....Real parents know whats up and when right is right and wrong is wrong.

Is it because he is a Pastor? Is correction wrong? There are too many things to talk about here that we cannot overlook.

I gave a list of 3 up there but let me add one more here. This little girl said she arranged for abortion pills and took them but they did not work right? Gosh and this is a 14yr old talking o....

What if they did work and she had complications and bleeds out in the Pastors house what would you be saying or what might be the headlines

PASTOR USES ADOPTED DAUGHTER FOR RITUALS or

YOUNG GIRL DIES IN THE HOUSE OF PASTOR or

PASTOR IMPREGNATES 14YR OLD GIRL AND ATTEMPTS ABORTION

This matter is deeper than this public punishment. She is having a big moral problem that needs drastic measures to reset. Heck even in the video she is laughing...smh

2 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
kinglekan:

Just listen to yourself? Who made mention of maltreatment?

Heheheheheheheh... Look at the shaky defense you are putting up @Bold. He knows them better to know that the only way they would change is if he humiliates them in public right? Spare me the joke please. You even went on to add that they must be terrible people which is based on mere conjecture. Even well-behaved kids sometimes go outside the norm and do despicable things, still doesn't make them terrible.

They are morally messed up indeed.. Madam Psychologist!

When your own kids misbehave, call a town hall meeting and invite Clarence Peters to shoot the video while you unleash the fury of your whip on them. Remember the Internet never forgets. grin grin grin

Who cares what the internet thinks....If she had died in the course of attempting an abortion would you be here saying all this? Are you sure you are alright?

I am from the old school and we know how to label a kpankere with the name of that bad child and reset her character with it. We know how to kneel them down and have them raise their hands outside. We know how to get them to pick pen until they are able to apologize for the wrong they did. Its called discipline and not murder.

I honestly do not think you are thinking straight.

1 Like

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by kinglekan: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Who cares what the internet thinks....If she had died in the course of attempting an abortion would you be here saying all this? Are you sure you are alright?

I am from the old school and we know how to label a kpankere with the name of that bad child and reset her character with it. We know how to kneel them down and have them raise their hands outside. We know how to get them to pick pen until they are able to apologize for the wrong they did. Its called discipline and not murder.

I honestly do not think you are thinking straight.

I seriously doubt you are alright too.. grin grin grin

You have made your point and so have I. I don't condone the immoral act and I also don't condone public humiliation either.

3 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by symbianDON(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
the bishop didn't even flog them well sef. if he had used nigerian koboko to whip thier silly ar.s.es....the thing for format thier brains yeye children....see dem they even have the guts to flaunt their misdemeanor on tv. make dem free the pastor jare.

3 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
My bible tells me: Open rebuke is better than secret love. All these people condemning the pastor... And claiming to be christians , check yourselves

3 Likes

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
claremont:

They have started. Were we talking about men of God?
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by iamord(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
thundabot:
[size=15pt]Warning: $ex is Dangerous, Don't try it without the supervision of an approved PRACTIONAL [/size]
that makes it a 3sme then grin
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by claremont(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
jammy12:

They have started. Were we talking about men of God?

Who committed the crime?!
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by AliAiyes: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sex na sex wetin be "ONCE" . abeg allow them to Bleep Bleep joooooorrrrrrrrr

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Adecks01(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pastor indeed.....#God's wards fulfilment

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
claremont:

Who committed the crime?!

A man. Who happens to be a pastor. The man can be a doctor or any profession for that matter. I hate people who generalize. BTW I support what he did
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Uzoosuji3: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
1) Both of u defiled d house of God n u have courage to come on air to discuss ur sacrilegious act. Only d man of God will explain d headache both of u gave him in his church.... . Now u guyz have bitten d finger dat fed u. God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by webmoney1: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
morals are dead in nigeria and sex education needs to be taught from KG classes to protect the bumbum and the pipe that fails to heed to advice to stay calm at all times

1 Like

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Uzoosuji3: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
AliAiyes:
Sex na sex wetin be "ONCE"
abeg allow them to Bleep Bleep joooooorrrrrrrrr
u dont have manner... Hiv is not ur portion, say amen.
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Uzoosuji3: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
symbianDON:
the bishop didn't even flog them well sef. if he had used nigerian koboko to whip thier silly ar.s.es....the thing for format thier brains yeye children....see dem they even have the guts to flaunt their misdemeanor on tv. make dem free the pastor jare.
they dont have fear of God. May God help d man of God, its temptation.
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Uzoosuji3: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
myklangelo:

*altar.
My dear read well to understand. I said, he wasn't wrong to punish them. He is their ward, that means they live with him and his family. He takes care of them. The wrong he did was the method used in punishing them.

Hope you easily understand my point now?

Promote the Igbo language @
www.odeniigbo.com
which method of punishment were u talking about? The Bishop is right!!!
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by debuscket(m): 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
At what age was the girl deflowered then? Children of nowadays. ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" / Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.