Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims (46258 Views)

Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Heshei: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Are they going to get married ...since they are now celebrities

1 Like

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by pxemma100: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=soberdrunk post=48798076]*now singing*! "I be 16 years, i go dey do like this oh! If you touch my thing oh! I go tell mummy oh!" cheesy Children of nowadays have spoil sha! See as the mumu dey form fine boy 4 d video like say he win grammy! When i was 16 all i knew was The lion and the Jewel, the trial of brother Jerome, the concubione, the bottled leopard and maybe a couple of harmless love letters every now and then................wht do u knw now na.only me nai knw waiting u knw now oh!
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Uzoosuji3: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
sladimeji:
he shouldn't have flogged dem
why won't he flog them? They fornicated b4 God's alter n u say dey dont deserve flogging.. They deserve it very well.
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Uzoosuji3: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
jammy12:
My bible tells me: Open rebuke is better than secret love. All these people condemning the pastor... And claiming to be christians , check yourselves
Remain blessed for saying d truth.

1 Like

Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by kid7soccer(m): 2:05am On Aug 26, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
How many times did they wanna have sex?
He has no right to humiliate them publicly but I hope they ain't on their way to sex induced stardom like the other Ebonyi girl.

Whatsup with all these publicity on teenage sex recently? Teenage girls can now spread their legs to 180 degrees to receive deek or what?

I don't mean to sound insensitive...
your not insensitive dear. but, i belive if their staying under his roof as a bishop, pastor or whatever he is and they comitted this unbecoming act he has every right to punish them the way he did. Besides, what if she had died while trying to loose the pregnacy, no body had cared to ask about the shame and problems it will bring for the church and the pastor. When did punishing children in public for unbecoming act become a taboo. Spare the rod and spoil the child
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by Pidggin(f): 5:39am On Aug 26, 2016
They seems clueless, take a good look at who is going to become a mother soon, smh

What kind of parenting can both teenagers give? It's their baby I pity
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by andy4d2ofus(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2016
The bishop was right in his action. See what the Bible said. 1 Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2016
Pastor wanna apply sharia, it is too late. He is a failed god of men. he should try in another endeavour. Church girls Bleep like dogs.
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2016
kid7soccer:
your not insensitive dear. but, i belive if their staying under his roof as a bishop, pastor or whatever he is and they comitted this unbecoming act he has every right to punish them the way he did. Besides, what if she had died while trying to loose the pregnacy, no body had cared to ask about the shame and problems it will bring for the church and the pastor. When did punishing children in public for unbecoming act become a taboo. Spare the rod and spoil the child
sharia says flog dem for sex when unmarried,is the bishop now a muslim.
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by lazyList: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2016
These kids have to live with this all through their life time...

I advise them to hold on to each other and hopefully be together in the future...
And to also get the whole world talking again.

Pastor my foot!!

AND BY THE WAY....NO SCHOLARSHIP

....GHANA NOT NIGERIA
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by lazyList: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2016
andy4d2ofus:
The bishop was right in his action. See what the Bible said. 1 Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
the early u wake the better
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by kid7soccer(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
sharia says flog dem for sex when unmarried,is the bishop now a muslim.
pls keep religon out of this. they stay with him, his their care taker so he can punish them when they do worng.
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2016
kid7soccer:
pls keep religon out of this. they stay with him, his their care taker so he can punish them when they do worng.
hypocrisy
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by kid7soccer(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
hypocrisy
are you ok, what has hypocrisy got to do with punishing a child that does worng. No wonder we have so many loose children nowadays, parents no long issuse out punishment when due. America is there for all to see and learn from their mistakes
Re: Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims by rhektor(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
thundabot:
[size=15pt]Warning: $ex is Dangerous, Don't try it without the supervision of an approved PRACTIONAL [/size]

You must be high in Enugu weed mixed with sapele water
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" / Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.