Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy (41608 Views)

Northern Governors Blame Southeast Politicians For Zone’s Backwardness / Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu / New Alignments Threaten Apga’s Role In Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by Incredibleme: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

the guy wanted to balance it up...if Enugu becomes centre of tourism what portfolio will be given to Owerri?

owerri should be given the portfolio of the education, entertainment and corporate headquarters or the region.
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by Incredibleme: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2016
Imo state being the most educationally advanced state in the SE region coupled with the amount of secondary and tertiary institutions is enough reason why it should be a major centre for education, also with its numerous professionals in various fields such as finance, accounting, engineering (futo) it should be the corporate headquarters for companies. Its also an investment heaven for oil and most especially gas engineering and energy generation given its large deposits of natural gas.
And lastly, as we all would agree its a tourist (oguta blue lake resort) and entertainment hub given its aesthetic and serene environment.

I believe the principle of comparative advantage and specialization will fast track the development of alaigbo. We should all end the issue of stereotyping each other.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by cheruv: 9:00am On Aug 27, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

yes your popsi,mumsy and did i forget u ursef are all animalscheesy cheesy D
No bro that's childish undecided
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2016
P0intBlank:

Do you mean Enugu state or Enugu town?
THE GUY MENTIONED SCHOOLS IN IMO AND I DID SAME...EVEN IF WE MENTION ONLY THOSE IN THE CITIES...ENUGU STILL SURPASS
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2016
cheruv:
No bro that's childish undecided
BROS DONT FORGET HE FIRST STARTED IT
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by Michel2013: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
w
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by P0intBlank(m): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

THE GUY MENTIONED SCHOOLS IN IMO AND I DID SAME...EVEN IF WE MENTION ONLY THOSE IN THE CITIES...ENUGU STILL SURPASS

Check again. You quoted me and I made reference to Owerri.
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by IgboDelta: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
P0intBlank:

Check again. You quoted me and I made reference to Owerri.

There is no need responding to that boy. We are discussing the unity of Igbo land yet his only concern is to abuse Ndi Imo falsely but the nice thing is that Ndi Imo were matured and didn't glorify him with a response. Imo State would be the Oil and gas, Info Tech, research, science, engineering and technology hub of Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
IgboDelta:

There is no need responding to that boy. We are discussing the unity of Igbo land yet his only concern is to abuse Ndi Imo falsely but the nice thing is that Ndi Imo were matured and didn't glorify him with a response. Imo State would be the Oil and gas, Info Tech, research, science, engineering and technology hub of Igboland.
Bro, ibu onye delta? just asking because of your monika. I like Delta Igbos, they are calm and easy going. cool cool cool
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by mikolo80: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
39xtr90r:

Igbo don't need anyone to pity them. Simply face OduaArewanistan republic...
o I am
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by DonXavi(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
G
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by P0intBlank(m): 4:17am On Aug 28, 2016
IgboDelta:

Thanks. Point noted

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa's Letter To South Africa In April 1961 (Throwback) / Risikat Ajoke Adegeye Is Dead (King Sunny Ade's Wife Dies) / Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.