Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Man Who Names Dog Buhari Is Guilty!!- Deputy Speaker, SU - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Who Names Dog Buhari Is Guilty!!- Deputy Speaker, SU (25286 Views)

Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / Trader Arrested For Naming His Dog ‘Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Names Dog Buhari Is Guilty!!- Deputy Speaker, SU by brosammy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Well said man, I accept the fact that the man name his dog buhari, and you think just that name should cost the life of many people,if it was so then hausa and fulani are actually animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Names Dog Buhari Is Guilty!!- Deputy Speaker, SU by shenkz: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
lustychima:
u are wrong brother with d following reasons of mine
1. D name buhari is a respected name in the market coz of d influential alhaji buhari.

2. Buhari is also d name of the president

But d name joseph, don't ring a bell.......outside d gateman @ my estate that goes by d name

Eye witness giving account.... Nigerians sha
Re: Man Who Names Dog Buhari Is Guilty!!- Deputy Speaker, SU by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
shenkz:

Eye witness giving account.... Nigerians sha
Ugandans sha
Re: Man Who Names Dog Buhari Is Guilty!!- Deputy Speaker, SU by adimsmt: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Edunews:

- Obasi. D. C. Chinedu
Deputy Speaker,
Students Union
University of Nigeria!

Yes i can understand your point but you will agree with me that this man shouldn't have been arrested if the police officer understands the constitution. Ordinary warning not to do it again would have stopped all this uproar.
Re: Man Who Names Dog Buhari Is Guilty!!- Deputy Speaker, SU by barcaboi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
TippyTop:

So it happened in Kano abi?
I know it happened in one of the SW states but the paid hack deliberately used Ojukwu and Onitsha as example to skew his narrative
it happened in ogun....and he used The onitsha as illustration
Re: Man Who Names Dog Buhari Is Guilty!!- Deputy Speaker, SU by aristosoft(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
The OP is likely gonna be a lawyer or law student, continue......u no fit match Lai Muhammed
Re: Man Who Names Dog Buhari Is Guilty!!- Deputy Speaker, SU by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
OP you seem to score some good point here, but then you are biased...have you not considered that taking your cattle to graze on people's farmland can cause a breach of peace, that an innocent pastors wife was murdered in cold blood can cause a breach of peace e.t.c are the muslims or Northerners the only people that can be offended...OP go and read your book if you can't tell the whole truth.
Re: Man Who Names Dog Buhari Is Guilty!!- Deputy Speaker, SU by bashydemy1: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
TippyTop:

Why did the writer give Onitsha as an example rather than Ibadan where it happened? Doesn't fit in with the writers narrative abi?
An Hausa man proudly displayed a dog with Jonathan as it's name and nothing happened.
Protesters proudly stoned Jonathan’s convoy and nothing happened but do same to Buratai and the entire Shiites were nearly wiped out.
The truth is that Buhari hates criticism, he sees himself as a demi God.
This man promulgated the infamous decree4 of 1984 to stop people criticising him, he has a violent nature.

Shut Up! Shut Up!! and Shut Up!!! You only comment without even knowing details of what happen, WHo told you it happen in Ibadan? did you even know how it happen and what really happen? You are one of those that just come online and started commenting on them say, I hear from etc.. Now something happen in Sango Otta Ogun state and you refer it to happen in Ibadan. You are disgrace to your household.
Re: Man Who Names Dog Buhari Is Guilty!!- Deputy Speaker, SU by ajayidayo2012: 12:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Alexgeneration:
I'm so ashamed with the kind of students we have in our institutions of learning.Why can't our students make research on a particular issue before coming out to disgrace their institutions and lecturers?I'm a student of Abia State Polytechnic and I want to tell that OP that he just showed the world that his institution lacks good lecturers. The man that named his dog Buhari is not guilty of any offence,be it breach of public peace or whatever you call it.Consider the Supreme court's interpretation of section 249(1)(d) of the criminal code cap 29 vol 11 laws of Ogun state of Nigeria in the case between Nelson Ohanyere & 9 VS IGP(1957)SCNLR 213.Check section 39CFRN. Also check section 36(12) CFRN. Students don't argue like touts,we argue with FACTS. #Peace
how many people read the judgment in the authorities!!!all of u just like based on sentiments and hatred for the president...#notcool
Re: Man Who Names Dog Buhari Is Guilty!!- Deputy Speaker, SU by dotedote: 2:01am On Aug 27, 2016
In Olamide's voice "is that why we are here" Consider the Supreme court's interpretation of section 249(1)(d) of the criminal code cap 29 vol 11 laws of Ogun state of Nigeria in the case between Nelson Ohanyere & 9 VS IGP(1957)SCNLR 213.Check section 39CFRN. Also check section 36(12) CFRN.[b][/b]

Alexgeneration:
I'm so ashamed with the kind of students we have in our institutions of learning.Why can't our students make research on a particular issue before coming out to disgrace their institutions and lecturers?I'm a student of Abia State Polytechnic and I want to tell that OP that he just showed the world that his institution lacks good lecturers. The man that named his dog Buhari is not guilty of any offence,be it breach of public peace or whatever you call it.Consider the Supreme court's interpretation of section 249(1)(d) of the criminal code cap 29 vol 11 laws of Ogun state of Nigeria in the case between Nelson Ohanyere & 9 VS IGP(1957)SCNLR 213.Check section 39CFRN. Also check section 36(12) CFRN. Students don't argue like touts,we argue with FACTS. #Peace
Re: Man Who Names Dog Buhari Is Guilty!!- Deputy Speaker, SU by sweetilicious(f): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2016
Alexgeneration:
Thank you
Re: Man Who Names Dog Buhari Is Guilty!!- Deputy Speaker, SU by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
brosammy:
Well said man, I accept the fact that the man name his dog buhari, and you think just that name should cost the life of many people,if it was so then hausa and fulani are actually animals.

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! / Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) / Male Horse For Quick Sale... Location Lagos..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.