Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman (1812 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by efepro(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Women are complicated creatures that men can never figure out. Whether that is true or not, this might add to the supposed complications. There are questions you should never ask a woman.

You might be having knowledge of some questions women hate being asked. If skeptical, then kindly try to ask any of these questions to your girlfriend, sister, cousin, niece colleague, and any woman you know and notice their response.

These are the questions they hate being asked:

1. How Old Are You?
Age is a very sensitive matter to most women. So, the age-related question is generally appalling.

2. Are You On Your Period?
Just because she is having those weird, funny reactions does not mean she is on her period. If you want to be given the eye, or be treated like an old book for a whole day then ask a woman if she’s being distressed due to her periods.

3. Are You Pregnant?
This question is probably the most insulting to a woman than any other. Do not ask a woman if she is pregnant; Instead, assume she is until she tells you herself. In short, you have insulted her look, her weight and compared her to a whale. Chances are she is not pregnant; she is struggling with her weight to which she does not need a reminder or maybe she is pregnant, but she is not yet ready to disclose to people especially a male friend or colleague.

4. Why Don’t You Have Kids?
This is another insulting question which can be interpreted in so many ways as being disrespectful, judgmental etc. Maybe she is struggling to conceive a baby, or she is waiting for the perfect time. Some are not married, therefore not thinking of having one. Who knows maybe she lost a pregnancy or even worse.

5. When Are You Getting Married?
This is a common one. Some women who are due for marriage are usually terrified of the word ‘marriage’ At a certain age, everyone expects you to get married, settle down and have children. Not many decide not to get married; perhaps there’s a personal reason why they are still single. Who knows, it is their business, not yours. So, stop nosing around.

6. How Much Money Do You Make?
When it comes to money, it is more intimate details only for the chosen few or none at all. Only your employer is allowed to ask such a question or a spouse who is committed to. Not even siblings or parents are allowed to know such details of your life. Even if one chooses to disclose, it is only to those who is important.

Be pre-occupied with what you earn, not what others are making.

Source http://www.gistsstack.com/6-questions-never-ask-woman/

Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by mercichoco(f): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
Like seriously! I don't hesitate to answer them. The problem wit some guys is that they ask good question at the wrong time making the question seems stupid and irrelevant

1 Like

Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by princy80(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
it all depends on who and how you ask and also the timing.

like I could ask mercichoco and she'd not be offended. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by mercichoco(f): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
princy80:
it all depends on who and how you ask and also the timing.

like I could ask mercichoco and she'd not be offended. cheesy
taking offense is for the sick, buh i'm very healthy.
Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
mercichoco:
Like seriously! I don't hesitate to answer them. The problem wit some guys is that they ask good question at the wrong time making the question seems stupid and irrelevant
I concur
Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by mizzbouqui(f): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
mercichoco:
Seconded smiley
Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dont ask ladies of nowadays can u cook or go a day without makeup

1 Like

Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
number 1 is out of it. If u cannot sy ur age, kindly goan die
Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mizzbouqui don reach here nw nw

Please nairalanders kill me

Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
I wonder who will ask such questions in their right mind? angry especially when you are a stranger sad
Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by princy80(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
mercichoco:
taking offense is for the sick, buh i'm very healthy.
witty. good to know u are very healthy. which one do I ask first? why don't you have kids? grin
Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by mercichoco(f): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
princy80:

witty. good to know u are very healthy. which one do I ask first? why don't you have kids? grin
children are inheritance from God
Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by princy80(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
mercichoco:
children are inheritance from God
y haven't u received ur own share?
Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by Originalsly: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
A woman is as old as she looks
Don't ask a woman her age ..... unless you know she is much older than she looks. She wouldn't tell... but your guessing based on her looks would be a compliment. Don't ever make the mistake if you already know she looks well worn... asking would be an insult.. guessing would make matters worse... worserer.
Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by princy80(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Originalsly:
A woman is as old as she looks
Don't ask a woman her age ..... unless you know she is much older than she looks. She wouldn't tell... but your guessing based on her looks would be a compliment. Don't ever make the mistake if you already know she looks well worn... asking would be an insult.. guessing would make matters worse... worserer.
yeah... asking a woman's age is never advisable except in some cases or u wanna marry her. u can always find out.
Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by newsphase(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
First of all

I would ask my woman for No. 2.. because women go through mood swings and have cramps during their period and it is not a very happy experience, being in the dark about this can lead to quarrels and other forms of misdemeanor, as she can all of a sudden burst out in anger unnecessarily and men are not so calm either..

I agree with the rest passively

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by phenase(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
cool Woman can never tell you their real age unless you are married to her.
Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Have you eaten?
Re: 6 Questions You Should Never Ask A Woman by firstking01(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lies, fabricated lies...one of the excuses and lies girls enjoy telling when they don't wanna get down with you is "i'm on my period"undecided

(1) (Reply)

18 Things You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To An NYSC Orientation Camp / Lessons I Learnt From My Just Ended Relationship. / 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.