Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl (1960 Views)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dating a student or an unemployed girl is the worst thing that could ever happen to any guy. They come with a lot of baggage. They're always in need of one thing or the other. Here are some of the reasons dating them is a disaster;

1. They are petty thieves

2. The tendency for them to cheat is very high

3. They are perpetual beggars

4. They're never satisfied

5. A relationship is like a job opportunity to them

6. They see every guy as a means of escaping poverty

7. They have the mentality of a person staying in a face me I face you compound.

8. Feel free to add yours

4 Likes

Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
I wouldn't advise any girl to date someone who is dumb enough to post something as utterly silly as this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by IHATEPUZZY(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
sigh, not again embarassed
Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Caravan:
I wouldn't advise any girl to date someone who is dumb enough to post something as utterly silly as this.
likewise a woman wrapper. See this one?

3 Likes

Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
And so with the men... cool too many pretenders as if they run the town... But honestly, they are like an empty drum...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by Pinkiwinki(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
THIS IS THE Most foolish thread that lacks proper reasoning that i have ever seen in a while.
So op you mean all female students including your sisters, female cousins are petty thives.

1 Like

Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Op is definitely high on expired kunu.

grin cheesy
Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by donbenedict(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
I've got trust issues with the ladies, so I try to stay single.

I think u should do same.
Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
mumu op grin
Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by mizzbouqui(f): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Op is 50% correct
Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Caravan:
lool
Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by liztemi(f): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
@ OP
Just because a lady does it, doesn't mean it applies to all
I think u being generic abt it,is a bit unfair o
Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by newsphase(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Guys seriously...

Most guys lack one thing and that is dominance in any relationship and that is why they will be worried about the things the op said there. Dominance is also known as responsibility and many guys are afraid of responsibilities.. (Just as they are afraid of pregnancies)...

If you are a dominant and a responsible man... a student or an unemployed girl would never want to spend your money anyhow, you will inspire her to get a job, work harder and chase her dreams even without saying a word...

She would be afraid to spend your money on irrelevant, knowing the kind of person you are (a form of respect men can never attain)..

So improve yourself guys and you can date even a gold digger.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by jashar(f): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
shallow reasoning........ undecided
Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by ummeey: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
newsphase:
Guys seriously...

Most guys lack one thing and that is dominance in any relationship and that is why they will be worried about the things the op said there. Dominance is also known as responsibility and many guys are afraid of responsibilities.. (Just as they are afraid of pregnancies)...

If you are a dominant and a responsible man... a student or an unemployed girl would never want to spend your money anyhow, you will inspire her to get a job, work harder and chase her dreams even without saying a word...

She would be afraid to spend your money on irrelevant, knowing the kind of person you are (a form of respect men can never attain)..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Now this is a man talking.

1 Like

Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
newsphase:
Guys seriously...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
in fact, you are very wise
Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Seun this post indirectly promotes runs girl and social hustlers. Ban this OP according to rule 23.

OP nailed it tho.
Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by DeLioncourt: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
uyi26:
Dating a student or an unemployed girl is the worst thing that could ever happen to any guy. They come with a lot of baggage. They're always in need of one thing or the other. Here are some of the reasons dating them is a disaster;

7. They have the mentality of a person staying in a face me I face you compound.

i don't know the girl that f*cked you in the ass so bad ooo but i've been dating a student and it's been pretty great.
maybe you just have bad luck

1 Like

Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by vicstar(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Op is definitely high on expired kunu.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
vicstar:

Chisos shocked shocked

Na teeth be this.
Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by ObioraIkenna(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Op is 50% correct
iffa hear, cos ur a graduate; possibly a working class lady. Between, OP is wrong, I know of some working class ladies that fit into these descriptions.
Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by Donnyperry(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
OP.....Noted
Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
uyi26:

u are right jare....just like one wey i encounter for where i de work..she never agree to date me but na to the tell me to buy her food everyday since she's doing her IT in our hospital...now na to give her money to make hair..i don lose respect for am na fvck i de plan for am now
Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by rawpadgin(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
another yaba left escapee
Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by firstking01(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
I solely concur with the op,,,,only magas will dample into this thread and bash the op....why is it that female students prefer dating working class men and alahajisundecided??..that's how nkiru told me that god4bid she can never date a fellow student like her, that what does he has to offer her apart from to be enjoying free sex, now, ain't this fvcking annoyingundecided…until you become a mumu for a nigerian girl they will never see you as a serious guy....they love it when you become their maga,,,,rubbish dumbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl by torqque7(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
O.p is onpoint joor...people are scared of the truth and will rather live in denial to suit their lifestyle..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Did U Fell In Love With Soccer And The Club U Currently Support / I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. / I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.