Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices (71153 Views)

Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. / ORDER YOUR AGRO Processing Machines(LOCALLY FABRICATED) In Anambra State / In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by obstead200(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2016
claraworld:
Bros this guy is just a consultant according to him, he is not a practicing garri producer and I know the that the prices of things have gone up recently but let's think of it, all the garri in the market all-over Nigeria do you think that their buyers do ask if they were made with stainless materials or who cares if they were made with first class lister engine? All am saying is that setting up a garri factory doesn't need a state of the art machineries, what you need is to get you factory premises clean and start production, what makes you think that even if you use 3 million naira to set up a garri factory that it will make your garri better off compared to the locally produced ones or make you sell more. You don't need nafdac registration number for garri and your best market is not the super markets but local buyers that buys in 50kg bags and supply to major markets, so I will advice everyone interested in this factory to forget about this garriguy idea because I know you don't need a consultant who wants you to use millions of Naira to setup a garri factory, producing garri is one of the cheapest things to start up in Nigeria for now, you just need to grow your farm and it's done, forget about him saying you buy cassava to produce garri, whoever tries that has him or herself to blame because you will heavily run at a loss, i know this because I am a practicing garri producer and not one white collar garri factory consultant, whoever wants to use millions of Naira for a garri factory is free to do just that, but believe me it will be a foolish investment
I agree it is cheaper to farm ur cassava. But in the absence of the needed land resources, buying is also a good alternative. Especially if u are aiming for large scale production. Everyone had at on point or the other produced garri for personal and family consumption, myself inclusive. But if u aim to do it as a business, buying cassava is inevitable.

But where I must agree with u is that the cost of his equipment is too high. No one cares about stainless steel bullshit.
As far as I am concerned, the most sustainable business model is one that solves the basic problem at the lowest cost.
Garri is Garri. No matter how it is done. So key issue should be cost reduction to sell more produce. Not packaging garri for wannabe ajebutters to buy at ridiculous prices

5 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by claraworld: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2016
I am happy that someone is getting what I am talking about here, it's always better to have your farm but if you have cheap source of cassava it will be ok, but I can tell you frankly speaking because I am into it that getting cheap cassava to buy that will be profitable for garri production is almost impossible because the producers of fufu buy cassava more expensive than garri producers because they make 100% profit from the same quantity of cassava when used to make fufu than when used to make garri, for that reason cassava is sold based on the producers of fufu and not the garri producers and should a garri producer buy cassava the price that the fufu producers buys then you have your money to loose, but prospective garri producers should be wise and careful before investing their hard earned Naira
obstead200:

I agree it is cheaper to farm ur cassava. But in the absence of the needed land resources, buying is also a good alternative. Especially if u are aiming for large scale production. Everyone had at on point or the other produced garri for personal and family consumption, myself inclusive. But if u aim to do it as a business, buying cassava is inevitable.

But where I must agree with u is that the cost of his equipment is too high. No one cares about stainless steel bullshit.
As far as I am concerned, the most sustainable business model is one that solves the basic problem at the lowest cost.
Garri is Garri. No matter how it is done. So key issue should be cost reduction to sell more produce. Not packaging garri for wannabe ajebutters to buy at ridiculous prices
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
claraworld:
Tell me what makes your million dollar machines better than these ones in efficiency and will the price of the garri you produce from your million dollar factory be of an advantage when compared to this local ones Mr garriguy?
where did you even see a million dollar machine? Even for stainless steel, the least u can achieve is 450,000 to buy the machinery u needed or a very small scale.

And even after claiming that you kjw I a consultant, how does that makes me a fabricator?

And to believe I don't process, you are a dunce. Because I registered a new moniker as 'garriguy' doesn't mean I just came from the blues. Go thru my topics as slidewaxie and u will realise that av been into cassava farming since 2012, and I o processing since 2014.

Just last week we ended a processing for a client in ayetoro who uses non stainless steel machineries.

The choice to use that depends on your market...

But if by tomorrow, you decided to sell to controlled institutions, you would never be able to do that without your stainless steel machines and your standard factory.

Don't join words with me, you are just a novice in everyway.

I design factories, I preferred machineries, I set up factories and whatever relates to Garri processing.

And if you have a brain, you will see where I made the point that you may not use stainless steel.

And for you to say grinding machines are just 80k, I wld only clap for your ignorance. Even a paper grinder is nothing less than 120k and non stainless.

I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
obstead200:
am inclined to agree with u.
The guys prices are ridiculous.
But u are also wrong. Prices have risen significantly this year

The prices are ridiculous, even when they stainless steel? With bug petrol engines as depicted in the picture?

Do me a favour, Google the fabricators you can get, contact them and ask for a quote.

Below is the back of one of my client's Garri package, pls, tell me, what kind of machines do you think he is using? Non stainless?

And for the umpteenth time, I am not a fabricator. These are the standard price you wld get. And if you check others like Niji, capsfeed etc, you wld be amazed that even a grater costs 900,000. These a big companies with standards and they make sales whether pessimist as claraworld hang themselves or not.

And claraworld, you have proven to be a real novice.. the bags in the open market is far more than 50kg... Do your maths...

And for you to biliv that u make more money by selling in the open market, i pity you.

I always advised my clients to choose a flexible market system.. I knw ulyou won't understand what Meant, but dont worry, my clients does... cool cool

4 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Emempaul:
Guys chill!! Stainless doesnt come cheap ooo. A sheet of 2mm s/s plate currently sells for btw 90k to 120k not talk of other materials needed, while the same plate thickness on mysteel(galvanised) is 20k.
Read tru his post frm beginning to end u find out dat he gave options for d two and at different price tags
you go make am bros. Funny enough, the steels are even 3mm thick and not 2mm.

A big Lister engine is now 260k.

Like I said, the guy us a big time novice

2 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by Degis(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
I kuku dey follow una
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
claraworld:
Bros this guy is just a consultant according to him, he is not a practicing garri producer and I know the that the prices of things have gone up recently but let's think of it, all the garri in the market all-over Nigeria do you think that their buyers do ask if they were made with stainless materials or who cares if they were made with first class lister engine? All am saying is that setting up a garri factory doesn't need a state of the art machineries, what you need is to get you factory premises clean and start production, what makes you think that even if you use 3 million naira to set up a garri factory that it will make your garri better off compared to the locally produced ones or make you sell more. You don't need nafdac registration number for garri and your best market is not the super markets but local buyers that buys in 50kg bags and supply to major markets, so I will advice everyone interested in this factory to forget about this garriguy idea because I know you don't need a consultant who wants you to use millions of Naira to setup a garri factory, producing garri is one of the cheapest things to start up in Nigeria for now, you just need to grow your farm and it's done, forget about him saying you buy cassava to produce garri, whoever tries that has him or herself to blame because you will heavily run at a loss, i know this because I am a practicing garri producer and not one white collar garri factory consultant, whoever wants to use millions of Naira for a garri factory is free to do just that, but believe me it will be a foolish investment
listen son, sit down, allow me to school you a bit.

I am practicing farmer and Garri consultant. Av done too many processing and has even repackaged.

Now, for a first, allow me to dismantle you...

1. A bag of Garri in the market is more than 50k and not 50kg as you claimed.

2. During set up, there is a standard, if you are part of the future. The reason people like you complain that agriculture doesn't pay is because they reason as u are.

Check below, that is one of the ongoing Garri factory in PH...(it shld be completed now).

Each tray costs btw 100 and 120k..

People have different goals and different plans, why don't you do as u cld and stop worrying how sensible ones decided to set their standards?

Allow me school u the more:

1. Stainless steel uses less fuel because they get heated up quicker

2. They are easy to clean and won't rust

3. Each big tray is capable of at least 20kg in 35minutes.. how long do u think it takes for the old aluminum alloy to get heated talk less of frying 20kg.

See, guy, I will desist to argue with you.. from all indication, you are just a bad mouthed novice who is frustrated with life and is ready to pull anyone down with him...

Softly bro... You may become a standard fabricator tomorrow , how wld u defend yourself?

4 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Degis:
I kuku dey follow una
thank you jare...
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by claraworld: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bros I no wan put San San for your garri, and I no dey follow you compete for your consultancy firm, am just giving fellow Nigerians some words of advice and am not picking up a fight with you o, but come to think of it oga consultant, if you live here in Nigeria and you are really a consultant in any form, do you think that it will be more profitable packaging garri like you just claimed you did for your last client? How many people buy packaged garri in the world you live in because if we are talking about garri in Nigeria everybody knows how it's marketed, maybe you want people to use so much money to produce and package garri for the supermarket consumers because what is the reality about garri production has nothing to do with bling bling packaging, by the way do you have an idea of what an extra and unnecessary capital you will need for that kind of packaging which will definitely add no 1 naira extra economic value of profit to your product but rather scare people away from it because you will have to add your date of production in your packaging and by the time buyers see that your garri has been on ground for a while then they get scared by thinking it's not freshly made. Oga consultant am not questioning your profession, but am just trying to make sense to some group of people who might understand what am trying to get at. I don comot from here o, bye bye
garriguy:
where did you even see a million dollar machine? Even for stainless steel, the least u cannot achieve is 450,000 to buy the machinery u needed or a very small scale.

And even after claiming that you kjw I a consultant, how does that makes me a fabricator?

And to believe I don't process, you are a dunce. Because I registered a new moniker as 'garriguy' doesn't mean I just came from the blues. Go thru my topics as slidewaxie and u will realise that av been into cassava farming since 2012, and I o processing since 2014.

Just last week we ended a processing for a client in ayetoro who uses non stainless steel machineries.

The choice to use that depends on your market...

But if by tomorrow, you decided to sell to controlled institutions, you would never be able to do that without your stainless steel machines and your standard factory.

Don't join words with me, you are just a novice in everyway.

I design factories, I preferred machineries, I set up factories and whatever relates to Garri processing.

And if you have a brain, you will see where I made the point that you may not use stainless steel.

And for you to say grinding machines are just 80k, I wld only clap for your ignorance. Even a paper grinder is nothing less than 120k and non stainless.

I rest my case

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by obstead200(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
garriguy:

The prices are ridiculous, even when they stainless steel? With bug petrol engines as depicted in the picture?

Do me a favour, Google the fabricators you can get, contact them and ask for a quote.

Below is the back of one of my client's Garri package, pls, tell me, what kind of machines do you think he is using? Non stainless? H

And for the umpteenth time, I am not a fabricator. These are the standard price you wld get. And if you check others like Niji, capsfeed etc, you wld be amazed that even a grater costs 900,000. These a big companies with standards and they make sales whether pessimist as claraworld hang themselves or not.

And claraworld, you have proven to be a real novice.. the bags in the open market is far more than 50kg... Do your maths...

And for you to biliv that u make more money by selling in the open market, i pity you.

I always advised my clients to choose a flexible market system.. I knw ulyou won't understand what Meant, but dont worry, my clients does... cool cool

Say what u wish
One thing I know is that those who consume garri do not give a Damn about the packaging in ur picture.
All they want is; "give me a paint bucket of garri at the lowest possible price"
If u want to sell garri packaged like this for ajebutters, before u sell 50kg, I who sell in local sack bags would have sold 500kg.

There are things that appeal to ajebutters. Garri is not one of them.

5 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
claraworld:
Bros I no wan put San San for your garri, and I no dey follow you compete for your consultancy firm, am just giving fellow Nigerians some words of advice and am not picking up a fight with you o, but come to think of it oga consultant, if you live here in Nigeria and you are really a consultant in any form, do you think that it will be more profitable packaging garri like you just claimed you did for your last client? How many people buy packaged garri in the world you live in because if we are talking about garri in Nigeria everybody knows how it's marketed, maybe you want people to use so much money to produce and package garri for the supermarket consumers because what is the reality about garri production has nothing to do with bling bling packaging, by the way do you have an idea of what an extra and unnecessary capital you will need for that kind of packaging which will definitely add no 1 naira extra economic value of profit to your product but rather scare people away from it because you will have to add your date of production in your packaging and by the time buyers see that your garri has been on ground for a while then they get scared by thinking it's not freshly made. Oga consultant am not questioning your profession, but am just trying to make sense to some group of people who might understand what am trying to get at. I don comot from here o, bye bye
without due respect bro, u have a wretched mentality and I don't want to argue with that.

If you follow my posts, u wld av realised that I already mentioned and open system and a closed system.. ... this leads to a standard system and the traditional system...
Talking of which leads o the whole argument of choosing the right machines...

Maybe u dnt knw... But u wld av saved urself the wahala of talking rubbish..

1. I advised on a cheap structure

2. I advised on buying and repackaging

3. I advised on non stainless steel to save cost

4. I advised on stainless steel for those who wld choose the close system...

FYI, you are not putting sands in my Garri, this is what u are doing...

1. My thread is growing

2. More people are enlightened

3. I received more calls from clients today based on '2' above

4. You are helping me

I would like you to continue this discussion, but first, let those who are reading knw where to buy a 2ton/hr grater of stainless steel with the engine below at 80k in owode onirin ...

2 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
obstead200:

Say what u wish
One thing I know is that those who consume garri do not give a Damn about the packaging in ur picture.
All they want is; "give me a paint bucket of garri at the lowest possible price"
If u want to sell garri packaged like this for ajebutters, before u sell 50kg, I who sell in local sack bags would have sold 500kg.

There are things that appeal to ajebutters. Garri is not one of them.
you can o my see as far as your horizon ...

Your shortsightedness is a curse to greatness...

cheesy cheesy

People target different clients and have different missions..

Yours is to stay here, others think of moving forward...

But one thing I am glad of, even after a meeting with a potential client today, they all want standard!!!

That settled it bro..

3 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by obstead200(m): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
garriguy:
you can o my see as far as your horizon ...

Your shortsightedness is a curse to greatness...

cheesy cheesy

People target different clients and have different missions..

Yours is to stay here, others think of moving forward...

But one thing I am glad of, even after a meeting with a potential client today, they all want standard!!!

That settled it bro..
Whatever rocks ur fake boat bro.
You are not realistic. No need to waste precious time on ur case.
A real entrepreneur study his environment and make decisions based on realism. Things are getting harder with the change mantra and u are here believing that people will buy 1kg of garri for N5000hust because u packed it in printed nylon. Keep deceiving urself and other stupid money miss road investors.

I tried to show u common sense and the market perception on the product called garri, and u chose to turn it to an insult just so that u can silence me and further deceive ur foolish clients.

Well let me tell u this:

GO TO HELL

5 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
obstead200:

Whatever rocks ur fake boat bro.
You are not realistic. No need to waste precious time on ur case.
A real entrepreneur study his environment and make decisions based on realism. Things are getting harder with the change mantra and u are here believing that people will buy 1kg of garri for N5000hust because u packed it in printed nylon. Keep deceiving urself and other stupid money miss road investors.

I tried to show u common sense and the market perception on the product called garri, and u chose to turn it to an insult just so that u can silence me and further deceive ur foolish clients.

Well let me tell u this:

GO TO HELL
dude I knw ire frustrated, but relax, I can help you.

Would you like to get connected with Garri sellers ho wld sell for your at a cheaper price and u can resell in your locality?

I'm serious, holla at me and let me help...

I swear, I am serious.

I will link you up in Oyo town..

Thank you..

With just 50,000... You can start your repackaging business and make some money...

But to sit in your cave and think that people don't buy packaged Garri... Chai.. poverty don partner with u o.. grin grin

It's take another one..

Check Benliz.... He's also into packaging...

3 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by obstead200(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
garriguy:
dude I knw ire frustrated, but relax, I can help you.

Would you like to get connected with Garri sellers ho wld sell for your at a cheaper price and u can resell in your locality?

I'm serious, holla at me and let me help...

I swear, I am serious.

I will link you up in Oyo town..

Thank you..

With just 50,000... You can start your repackaging business and make some money...

But to sit in your cave and think that people don't buy packaged Garri... Chai.. poverty don partner with u o..

Check Benliz.... He's also in packaging...
I know ur style. I won't give in to it. U are trying to play the hero. Crooks are always that way.

Talk is cheap. I am not poor and I don't need garri business to survive.
As an entrepreneur, I look for and solve real problems.
Not trying to add costs to something that is not even a problem.

Open ur eyes U idiot!!

Selling 10kg of packaged garri is more difficult than selling 100kg of local garri.
I won't talk about this issue her again until someone else (not emempaul who I suspect is same as you) comes and talk sense into ur fraudster brain.

Consultant my foot!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
obstead200:

I know ur style. I won't give in to it. U are trying to play the hero. Crooks are always that way.

Talk is cheap. I am not poor and I don't need garri business to survive.
As an entrepreneur, I look for and solve real problems.
Not trying to add costs to something that is not even a problem.

Open ur eyes U idiot!!

Selling 10kg of packaged garri is more difficult than selling 100kg of local garri.
I won't talk about this issue her again until someone else (not emempaul who I suspect is same as you) comes and talk sense into ur fraudster brain.

Consultant my foot!!!
first of all, dude, grin u make me laff... Share the problem give solved...

The screenshot below is from one of the business plan I did for my client...

U will clearly see the market analysis defining but the open and closed market system and why clients can choose...

Second, bro, I am not new on Nairaland and people who knws me knows that I am not a fraud in any business I engage in...

I am using this opportunity to ask anyone who tot I scammed him or her with any of my services rendered to come forward with proofs...

You re a typical angry youth who won't move an inch because u blame the govt for ur ineptitude and lack of ability to surge beyond the limits you are seeing...

Knw this, I have sold nothing more than 200 copies of my Garri manual and av never been called back by anyone to say they were not enlightened by it..

My limits are beyond u and my vision is beyond your future imagination...

Like I said, instead of you saying, 'in this era of change', like u said in one of your posts, let me connect you so that you can start the reselling business and stop beating your cheat for nothing...

If you are an entrepreneur, you will never see a limit in an opportunity. What abt those who are doing it and are successful at it?

Don't tell me, I knw your answer grin they have two heads... grin grin

Anyways, education is all you need.

Post your email as a quote and I swear to God, I will give u a free manual...

But only if u post ur emai with ur moniker..

Dnt be shy, u need a lifeline before u find any unpleasant use for a compulsory combination of a tree and a rope grin

3 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by MAAF: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
claraworld:

You have a good point.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
MAAF:

You have a good point.
of course, he has a good point...

If you're planting and processing, u will make more profit...

That is not rocket science..

But the question is, what about those who are buying to produce? Are they not making profit too?

I learnt to produce in the local way.. everybody does, but does that implies that those who are buying to produce are losing?

The funny thing is this, u guys see trucks if cassava being sold are the buyers eating them? Go to Oyo town where I normally do my business and see trucks and trucks being sold for producers everyday...

Why wld anyone assume that until u grow, u cannot make profit?

Yet, u see packaged Garri at ShopRite with NAFDAC number and u think they are running at loss?

On this note, I am done explaining...

3 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by MAAF: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
@ Op

I am into food processing also, and from my little experience food processing is aimed at maximising profit of the farmer. But in the process of installing a processing plant be it for crops or animal products you have to look for the cheapest yet most effective machines to allow you produce good quality end products.
Using Garri processing for example, how many people go to super markets to buy packaged and labelled Garri?? Even if people buy them , by the time you have sold 10 packs of 1 kg weight, I have sold up to 10 bags of 50kg bags to market women and cashed out and continue my cycle of processing.
Business is about turnover not about how pretty it sounds in the ear. Business is about maximising your profits by targeting your biggest buyers and channelling your goods to them.

I am talking from experience cos am into food processing myself and I am fully hands on in what I do. I meet my buyers one on one ,do market surveys based on demand and cost and produce accordingly otherwise I will run at a loss.

My processing plant has locally fabricated equipments which are cheap( thereby saving me money in the aspect of cost production) and they have not given me a single problem since I acquired them.

Considering the fact that most farmers are still at the subsistent level, I do not know how many people can afford hundreds of thousands to set up a common Garri Processing plant like you have quoted when they can walk into the market and assemble strong equipments at less than 3/4 of the price you have quoted. As we all know government loans are difficult to come by.

If you supply your equipments to the ' A ' team who can afford it, I guess you have to look for another medium to advertise your products as here on NL- agric section , most of us support our selves with realistic and affordable products that can help everybody grow,maximise profit and save unnecessary expenses.

From your comments you should be a bit more polite in addressing people who are airing their views about your strange prices, cos they have right to their opinion, sounding arrogant and demeaning wouldn't do your business any good. Learn to make your points in a reasonable manner and be courteous in doing it cos at the end of the day people will always decide what they want to buy regardless of how it is advertised.
The choice is theirs.

Thanks

13 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by obstead200(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
garriguy:
first of all, dude, grin u make me laff... Share the problem give solved...

The screenshot below is from one of the business plan I did for my client...

U will clearly see the market analysis defining but the open and closed market system and why clients can choose...

Second, bro, I am not new on Nairaland and people who knws me knows that I am not a fraud in any business I engage in...

I am using this opportunity to ask anyone who tot I scammed him or her with any of my services rendered to come forward with proofs...

You re a typical angry youth who won't move an inch because u blame the govt for ur ineptitude and lack of ability to surge beyond the limits you are seeing...

Knw this, I have sold nothing more than 200 copies of my Garri manual and av never been called back by anyone to say they were not enlightened by it..

My limits are beyond u and my vision is beyond your future imagination...

Like I said, instead of you saying, 'in this era of change', like u said in one of your posts, let me connect you so that you can start the reselling business and stop beating your cheat for nothing...

If you are an entrepreneur, you will never see a limit in an opportunity. What abt those who are doing it and are successful at it?

Don't tell me, I knw your answer grin they have two heads... grin grin

Anyways, education is all you need.

Post your email as a quote and I swear to God, I will give u a free manual...

But only if u post ur emai with ur moniker..

Dnt be shy, u need a lifeline before u find any unpleasant use for a compulsory combination of a tree and a rope grin
U are a real fool and a real scam.

What is the origin of all our arguments? Was it not because I proposed that it was better to mass produce garri with cheap implements and input and sell cheap, rather than seeking to ajebutterise garri and sell to a very small segment of the market. U were so angry with this piece of common sense and u can't even counter it with logical reasoning rather u resorted to a combination of insults and self exaltation. What else is the Mark of fraudsters if not this approach?

3 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by obstead200(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
MAAF:
@ Op

I am into food processing also, and from my little experience food processing is aimed at maximising profit of the farmer. But in the process of installing a processing plant be it for crops or animal products you have to look for the cheapest yet most effective machines to allow you produce good quality end products.
[b]Using Garri processing for example, how many people go to super markets to buy packaged and labelled Garri?? Even if people buy them , by the time you have sold 10 packs of 1 kg weight, I have sold up to 10 bags of 50kg bags to market women and cashed out and continue my cycle of processing.
Business is about turnover not about how pretty it sounds in the ear. Business is about maximising your profits by targeting your biggest buyers and channelling your goods to them.

I am talking from experience cos am into food processing myself and I am fully hands on in what I do. I meet my buyers one on one ,do market surveys based on demand and cost and produce accordingly otherwise I will run at a loss.

My processing plant has locally fabricated equipments which are cheap( thereby saving me money in the aspect of cost production) and they have not given me a single problem since I acquired them.

Considering the fact that most farmers are still at the subsistent level, I do not know how many people can afford hundreds of thousands to set up a common Garri Processing plant like you have quoted when they can walk into the market and assemble strong equipments at less than 3/4 of the price you have quoted. As we all know government loans are difficult to come by.

If you supply your equipments to the ' A ' team who can afford it, I guess you have to look for another medium to advertise your products as here on NL- agric section , most of us support our selves with realistic and affordable products that can help everybody grow,maximise profit and save unnecessary expenses.[/b]

From your comments you should be a bit more polite in addressing people who are airing their views about your strange prices, cos they have right to their opinion, sounding arrogant and demeaning wouldn't do your business any good. Learn to make your points in a reasonable manner and be courteous in doing it cos at the end of the day people will always decide what they want to buy regardless of how it is advertised.
The choice is theirs.

Thanks
God bless u.
Please talk some sense into that scam of a consultant
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
obstead200:

U are a real fool and a real scam.

What is the origin of all our arguments? Was it not because I proposed that it was better to mass produce garri with cheap implements and input and sell cheap, rather than seeking to ajebutterise garri and sell to a very small segment of the market. U were so angry with this piece of common sense and u can't even counter it with logical reasoning rather u resorted to a combination of insults and self exaltation. What else is the Mark of fraudsters if not this approach?
grin grin u cannot label someone who hasn't been reported as a scammer as a scammer bro...

Easy with that accusations...

Not once, was I labeled a fraud...

I have worked for countless of clients and none has ever returned to say I am a fraud...

I have even said this,

[size=16pt]if anyone thinks I have scammed him/her by selling the wrong manual, designed the wrong plan or proffered the wrong machinery shld comene out say it here
[/size]

The problem is not abt setting up big factories, but discrediting that u cannot make profit by starting big

2 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
MAAF:
@ Op

Using Garri processing for example, how many people go to super markets to buy packaged and labelled Garri?? Even if people buy them , by the time you have sold 10 packs of 1 kg weight, I have sold up to 10 bags of 50kg bags to market women and cashed out and continue my cycle of processing.

If you supply your equipments to the ' A ' team who can afford it, I guess you have to look for another medium to advertise your products as here on NL- agric section , most of us support our selves with realistic and affordable products that can help everybody grow,maximise profit and save unnecessary expenses.

The choice is theirs.

Thanks
thank you. But u gladly omitted he part where 'non stainless steel machineries are available for those who wld prefer to service the local market only'.

1. I m not a fabricator. I have said this more than 100 times.

2. I didn't say, come and buy from me. The post clearly shows the price of locally fabricated stainless steel machineries

3. FYI, clients differ a lot..and I don't even install machinery, I design layouts and the fabricators installs, in consideration with the layout which also considers the production flow.

4. Clients can buy from any fabricator they believed is okay for them...

My problem is not being called a scammer for nothing, but because u people believed it is difficult and almost non profitable, going into real packaging and selling the Garri...

I wld av believed so, but not after what I have seen.

I advised my clients to use the right standard because what happens if someone comes into your factory and requested a supply for a regulated purpose?

Sir, Garri processing is not new to me too. I process and process for clients too. But before this, I have been a cassava farmer with a successful track record and I manage farms for clients.

You are not talking to a novice as u may have believed.

Factory owners are advised to embrace flexible market system... Selling to both the open market and pushing their product into the closed one...

If it clicked, u wld only be allowed entry after the tight choice of machinery - stainless steel and standard factory.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by claraworld: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Garriguy abeg no vez, no take am personal because everyone is here to talk and share ideas so no need for you to be angry with everyone suggesting something different from your idea, it only proves you are not a professional consultant but anyhow your insults are harmless because people here know wetin reasonable as entrepreneurs and u no fit catch magas just as easy as you taught. We get sense too na abi na wetin you think oga garriguy?
garriguy:
without due respect bro, u have a wretched mentality and I don't want to argue with that.

If you follow my posts, u wld av realised that I already mentioned and open system and a closed system.. ... this leads to a standard system and the traditional system...
Talking of which leads o the whole argument of choosing the right machines...

Maybe u dnt knw... But u wld av saved urself the wahala of talking rubbish..

1. I advised on a cheap structure

2. I advised on buying and repackaging

3. I advised on non stainless steel to save cost

4. I advised on stainless steel for those who wld choose the close system...

FYI, you are not putting sands in my Garri, this is what u are doing...

1. My thread is growing

2. More people are enlightened

3. I received more calls from clients today based on '2' above

4. You are helping me

I would like you to continue this discussion, but first, let those who are reading knw where to buy a 2ton/hr grater of stainless steel with the engine below at 80k in owode onirin ...

1 Like

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
claraworld:
Garriguy abeg no vez, no take am personal because everyone is here to talk and share ideas so no need for you to be angry with everyone suggesting something different from your idea, it only proves you are not a professional consultant but anyhow your insults are harmless because people here know wetin reasonable as entrepreneurs and u no fit catch magas just as easy as you taught. We get sense too na abi na wetin you think oga garriguy?
of course, u get sense. cheesy it is glaring..

And I am not angry for ur different ideas but your naivety in the whole matter.

1. For suggesting that I am a fabricator
2. For believing that a grater costs 80k
3. For saying stainless steel machineries are not expensive
4. For thinking that you can only make profit thru the open market
5. Believing that u av no chance of selling a packaged garri
AND LASTLT,
6. For calling me a scammer despite no evidence of such..

I get angry at such...

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by mikolo80: 4:09am On Sep 26, 2016
obstead200:
am inclined to agree with u.
The guys prices are ridiculous.
But u are also wrong. Prices have risen significantly this year
quote Your Own Prices

2 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by mikolo80: 4:13am On Sep 26, 2016
claraworld:
would you buy from anyhow person or from dangote.if Coca-Cola start making pure water will you continue to buy from substandard factory. That's why you will never pass subsistence level. Y'all play not to lose instead of playing to win

1 Like

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by Confusionist(m): 5:14am On Sep 26, 2016
mikolo80:
quote Your Own Prices
thank you Sir. He already did. He said a grater is 80k tops. Even a pepper grater can't be 80k.. he said the Lister engine is 25k... I am amazed

1 Like

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by stagger: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2016
The funny thing about this argument is that all parties are correct to an extent.

You can process garri the local way (claraworld), or you can do it the FAO way (garriguy). The prices of the machines given by garriguy are actually correct. You just need to visit Capsfeed or NVNL. Even PRODA's machines are uber expensive.

I am however inclined to believe that disposing garri in the marketplace to market women in bags is much more profitable. People simply do not just buy packaged garri. That may work for Nigerians in diaspora, but not for the local market.

Let us make our contributions productive so we can take something from all sides. Name calling is not the way.

9 Likes

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by michodemic(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2016
Hello @garriguy, kudos for good job. Please can you give me an estimate of average kilo of garri that can be gotten from one tonne of cassava. Thanks.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2016
stagger:
The funny thing about this argument is that all parties are correct to an extent.

You can process garri the local way (claraworld), or you can do it the FAO way (garriguy). The prices of the machines given by garriguy are actually correct. You just need to visit Capsfeed or NVNL. Even PRODA's machines are uber expensive.

I am however inclined to believe that disposing garri in the marketplace to market women in bags is much more profitable. People simply do not just buy packaged garri. That may work for Nigerians in diaspora, but not for the local market.

Let us make our contributions productive so we can take something from all sides. Name calling is not the way.
thanks u Sir. I wouldn't have resolved to names calling if not for the barbaric way I as attacked by the bunch of novice. I was labelled a fraud and I wouldn't go down without a fight.

Below is another brand hat is making millions. I am currently consulting for him on building one of the biggest Garri factories in sagamu. Construction shld start this week or next month. I would update the pictures and shame the idiots.

I blotted the address for security and obviousreasons, but I already have the permission to post it on my blog, which I would do soonest.

Thank you

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2016
michodemic:
Hello @garriguy, kudos for good job. Please can you give me an estimate of average kilo of garri that can be gotten from one tonne of cassava. Thanks.
do it this way,
4tons of fresh tubers will give you 1000kg of Garri. That is 20bags of 50kg.

One ton of fresh tubers will give you just 5bags which is 250kg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Sheep Have Been Walking In A Circle For 12 Days Straight In China / Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State / Poultry. Cost And Expectations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.