Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This (3003 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by bbbabes(f): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
abi, i no try

www.wenogetjob.com

Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by cruzita(f): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin

op for ur mind u smart abi

4 Likes

Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Clap for yourself. Now, give yourself a pat on the back. You're so smart and funny. Especially for bringing this on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by JaneyBlingx(f): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
You are a role model to all the young boys out there.. You're so funny nd wise nd I pray they give you a chieftaincy title in your village because this your golden brain needs to be utilized to help develop your village nd also Nigeria grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by youngest85(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
U try biko!

Any naija gal doesnt deserve my penny!
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by mindful01: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Then u go fuc.k her on air
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by FvckShiT(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
FÅ«cking Stale
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by Smellymouth: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
I saw this somewhere..Lol..

8 Likes

Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by nwakibe: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
youngest85:
U try biko!

Any naija gal doesnt deserve my penny!
Na so bros. Unless I don Bleep her wella. I go give her som penny to enable her com any time I need her. See as them girls dey para for d Sharp Niggy.
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by sinaj(f): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
mindful01:
grin
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by sinaj(f): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
I saw this somewhere..Lol..
rain no go let her go outside go borrow airtime grin
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
mindful01:
grin
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by bbbabes(f): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
JaneyBlingx:
You are a role model to all the young boys out there.. You're so funny nd wise nd I pray they give you a chieftaincy title in your village because this your golden brain needs to be utilized to help develop your village nd also Nigeria grin

easy now...its for humour purposes..check the chat...the fellow is my friend...was just teasing her...u dont need to be swift to using harsh words
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by Smellymouth: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:
rain no go let her go outside go borrow airtime grin

grin cheesy She be salt? grin

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by vicstar(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
buhari the best teacher cheesy
Boys ain't smilin' angry
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by Eminembuz(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hmmmm! Make I laugh first...ops I have nothing to say ooo! LOL.
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Naija broke guys...they can be very dramatic.

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
JaneyBlingx:
I sense sarcasm. You have erred. People pay me before applying sarcasm around here. Pay up, Miss.
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
JaneyBlingx:
Damm!! cheesy cheesy

am impressed!!
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by JaneyBlingx(f): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Haute:

I sense sarcasm. You have erred. People pay me before applying sarcasm around here. Pay up, Miss.

EFCC needs to probe you
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by JaneyBlingx(f): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Damm!! cheesy cheesy

am impressed!!

Lol.... Thanks master*'doffs hat*
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by mizzbouqui(f): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by Lexxyburg(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
dem hoes be coming for your head OP. Naija which way.
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by babyfaceafrica: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
bbbabes:

easy now...its for humour purposes..check the chat...the fellow is my friend...was just teasing her...u dont need to be swift to using harsh words
forget her....who she epp?...nice one bro
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dumb guys will chase lazy girls and come back to cry all girls are materialistic.
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
JaneyBlingx:

EFCC needs to probe you

You have a fairly good sense of humour. You might yet turn out to be an intelligent one. Fingers crossed.
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by youngest85(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
nwakibe:

Na so bros. Unless I don Bleep her wella. I go give her som penny to enable her com any time I need her. See as them girls dey para for d Sharp Niggy.

Dats my nigga!

5 raps of 6k 4 u!
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by nkwachiabel(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Some niggas wee comman be forming no girl can eat my money meanwhile they'll be d ones spending for the bae without sleeping wif her.
Smh
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by anigbajumo(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Guy,u don't need all these drama....
Re: She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This by Nectarbaba(m): 12:49am On Aug 27, 2016
See her mouth like send me card. If i never funk you reach like 3 or 4 times i no go send you card oo. With all those their puccies wey dey smell like rotten fish. Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

For Guys... Choose One (pics) / Bae Just Broke Up With Me, See Her Reason.. / 18+ Sex Story : The Perfect Couple 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.