Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,647 members, 7,823,833 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

18+ Sex Story : The Perfect Couple 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ Sex Story : The Perfect Couple 1 (2998 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ Sex Story : The Perfect Couple 1 by Elibrainz(m): 1:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Nick stood in his balcony and continued to watch his new neigbours as they gently packed their belongings into their new home. They were an interesting pair to watch and so Nick had continued to observe them for more than thirty minutes.

From his observation, Nike could tell they were newly wedded, a least not older than six months, and he could also note that they were gentle and generally carful about life. He also felt they were a born-again duo. The last thought amused him as he reflected into his own kind of person. Nick was nowhere near being Godly. He had broken every law in the bible and was sure his name had been long erased from the book of life. He couldn’t tell if the couple was in love with each other; all he could detect was that they had mutual respect for each other. What is my business, he thought. He’d better get inside and prepare for Boma, the new girl in his life.

He quickly took his eyes of the busy couple and looked towards the street. Green Rich estate was quiet as usual and the atmosphere this evening was cool and airy. Boma would be visiting his home for the first time and he looked forward to having her around. Somehow, Nick felt that his newly found relationship with Boma would be an experience he would never forget. There was something different about her that made him feel this way. The first time he had met her was in a public bus and she had dared him to kiss her just minutes after he opened conversation with her. She was pretty and neat. And the way she had said it had set his heart beat racing. She was mischievous; something he had seen right after he had kissed her. She had smiled in a devilish way and he instantly became crazy about her. Then she had done something during their first date that had made him never forget her for the past five days. She had worn a black short gown for the date looking as hot as temptation. She had the shape that could make a male dog get a hard on. Her firm middle sized breast was working real hard to shoot out of their cage and her butt shot out her back like it was artificial. The short dress allowed her light complexioned fleshy thighs to be well revealed and again, her presence got his heart beat racing. She was a bad girl and he wasn’t sure he would be able to keep up with her. Yet, just thought of her brought all the demon in him alive.
CONTINUE READING THIS STORY AT http://mfonelishasblog..com.ng/2017/07/18-story-perfect-couple.html

(1) (Reply)

"My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" / The Difference Between Love Making And Fucking / Sexy Instagram Girl Onyinyechi Shows Off Her ASS In Transaparent Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.