Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us (4689 Views)

Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by Talk2Bella(f): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
I am confused as I write this, I don’t know if it’s anal sex my boyfriend likes or he just likes sleeping with men, because at first he just wanted to try anal sex with me, now if he doesn’t invite a man into our bedroom, our love making is not complete.

At first I was cool with it, I just thought he loved being kinky like me but this one don pass my power, during sex he doesn’t even touch me anymore, it’s the other guy we invite that does the touching, he bleeps my boyfriend in the ass and bleeps me in the pussy, I have asked my man several if he prefers men, he said no he just likes party.

How do I get my man back, I love being kinky also but I’d like for him to either tell me if he’s gay or not, I really don’t mind if he’s gay I have no problem with that but for him to cover it up in the name of being “Kinky” is what pisses me off.

Now I am tired of all these whole party, he hasn’t touched me in months, the different men we invite does the touching, he won’t even allow me suck his dick, he won’t even let me kiss him, he says “Kiss the guy and let him kiss me, you know it turns me on baby” imagine, I am now the third person in this whole thing.

Please I need help, do I leave or just manage him like that, real boyfriends are scarce especially when you find one who’s as weird as you’re.

Talk2Bella

My dear, your man is Gay, you either accept it now or later, are you going to be having sex with different men all your life? Have you tried for the other partner to be a woman? Must it always be a man? Leaving is entirely up to you, it seems both of you have a perfect working arrangement and you like it, the only problem here is your man doesn’t touch you anymore he prefers the company of men rather than yours.

If you end up with this guy, your life is going to be sexless, you’re just gonna be a statutory wife, he’s gay and you should either accept this fact and stay if you want to, or remain at your own peril.

http://talk2bellaa..com.ng/2016/08/my-boyfriend-brings-in-men-to-have-sex.html
Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by BuhariNaWah: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lie

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by Abduljohn(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wonders shall never end

you allowed every man that your bofriend brings in to access u? You self u no know what u want

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by Drownedgod(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
The juju dem use cover your eye strong sha...wait make I consult dibia to find out whether e gay or not

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by Sunnymatey(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
This is a perfect example of the saying, ''Many are mad but few are roaming''.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Any man that likes anal is gay. Yours is as gay as a window, not even bi.

Wait, you let the guy screw your boyfriend in the ass then screw your pûssy That's not hygienic at all!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by adedayo3193(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Talk2bella again i smell lie

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by Chazzyboy: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
U love kinky nah
Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by GoldenJAT(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
go away!!!u dont even deserve an advice...its a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
This is furked up on every level!! soo wrong!
Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by firstking01(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
adedayo3193:
Talk2bella again i smell lie
Pukes out of thread.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by macdon4all(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2016
hmmm...u done turn borehole
Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Sunnymatey:
This is a perfect example of the saying, ''Many are mad but few are roaming''.
laugh bin wan burst my brain.
Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by MzPecs(f): 12:23am On Aug 27, 2016
angry
Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by Nectarbaba(m): 12:42am On Aug 27, 2016
Ehmm you dont need advice you need to check your brain. Like seriously what is this peole.
Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:59am On Aug 27, 2016
He's been bringing in two minute guys. A ho turned borehole. You should start sifting his pick of partners, then you'd choose studs.
Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by Lescalier: 1:12am On Aug 27, 2016
I cnt stop laughing.
Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by Chicent(m): 1:32am On Aug 27, 2016
Do i need buhari to tell me u are a ho he picked from the street No i dont. Kinky in did...... #Iranu.

Bella tell the gal to goan kick the bucket. #abacha
Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 27, 2016
It's called fetish, yes he is a gay and also has fetish for seeing his gay partner Bleep u silly. Everyone has fetishes tho and some are very weird, awkward and crazy fetishes. I'd like to share sth with u . Pls Bella folo me I just did too
Talk2Bella:
I am confused as I write this, I don’t know if it’s anal sex my boyfriend likes or he just likes sleeping with men, because at first he just wanted to try anal sex with me, now if he doesn’t invite a man into our bedroom, our love making is not complete.

At first I was cool with it, I just thought he loved being kinky like me but this one don pass my power, during sex he doesn’t even touch me anymore, it’s the other guy we invite that does the touching, he bleeps my boyfriend in the ass and bleeps me in the pussy, I have asked my man several if he prefers men, he said no he just likes party.

How do I get my man back, I love being kinky also but I’d like for him to either tell me if he’s gay or not, I really don’t mind if he’s gay I have no problem with that but for him to cover it up in the name of being “Kinky” is what pisses me off.

Now I am tired of all these whole party, he hasn’t touched me in months, the different men we invite does the touching, he won’t even allow me suck his dick, he won’t even let me kiss him, he says “Kiss the guy and let him kiss me, you know it turns me on baby” imagine, I am now the third person in this whole thing.

Please I need help, do I leave or just manage him like that, real boyfriends are scarce especially when you find one who’s as weird as you’re.

Talk2Bella

My dear, your man is Gay, you either accept it now or later, are you going to be having sex with different men all your life? Have you tried for the other partner to be a woman? Must it always be a man? Leaving is entirely up to you, it seems both of you have a perfect working arrangement and you like it, the only problem here is your man doesn’t touch you anymore he prefers the company of men rather than yours.

If you end up with this guy, your life is going to be sexless, you’re just gonna be a statutory wife, he’s gay and you should either accept this fact and stay if you want to, or remain at your own peril.

http://talk2bellaa..com.ng/2016/08/my-boyfriend-brings-in-men-to-have-sex.html

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:

Wait, you let the guy screw your boyfriend in the ass then screw your pûssy That's not hygienic at all!!!
nope u r damn wrong, not every man that likes anal is gay. Very very wrong dear
Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by obajoey(m): 5:41am On Aug 27, 2016
na somebody go marry this one later in the end oo. Baba I sha dey beg you everyday, never allow me to have a Jezebel's daughter as wife.

#turn-it-to-prayer

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by vivaciouzz(f): 6:35am On Aug 27, 2016
Nsogbu dikwa

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by FreeSpirited: 7:46am On Aug 27, 2016
Something is telling me this story is likely to be true. I don't get surprised again if ladies can allow pet-dogs to lick their pvssy when honey....and experimenting with dog-sex as their sexual fantasy and fetishes...nothing is impossible again in this weird world
Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by Calebosko(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2016
Chai wonders shal never end,in this globe wey i folow dey
Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by mikool007(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Owk...bowf ov u r 1 really mesd up couple, u did it nt only once nd can still look each other in d eye n nt feel ashamed; waow
Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by chronique(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Hold on a second;are you sure Nigeria isn't the sodom and gomorrah that was destroyed in the bible? The kind of things I read on NL,leaves me with mouth ajar.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by yorex2011: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2016
These stupid blogs/website will just cook up outrageous stories for reasons known only to them.
Rubbish
Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by Successcharles(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2016
Any man that lets his own ass to be screwed is a bloody gay! QED!
Both of em are officially derailed. The girl is a dullard while the guy is very sick.

jaybillionaire:
nope u r damn wrong, not every man that likes anal is gay. Very very wrong dear
Re: My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us by BlackSeptember: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:

you ve said it all

Take this snack as a token from me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sarah Post The 10 Dick Sucking Commandment On Facebook (OMG Crazy) / When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? / Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.