Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? (4698 Views)

Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish / Girls, Stop Twerking, Men Don’t Like It – Lady Warns / Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by TheOdd1sOut: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2018
I recently saw a pic and it was funny as it was alarming. Some Nigerian girls are so dirty to the extent that black pants (not white ones o) still have rainbow colours when they use it. Its terrible and annoying angry
The same slobs will go to to a Guy's house and start to tutor the poor boy on how to keep his house clean while she is lacking in her personal hygiene department.

This should stop o.
The pic speaks for itself

4 Likes

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by WinningEleven(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Oreofepeters: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2018
I think the pant was overused.....
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by WinningEleven(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2018
Lefulefu... This guy is shaking table o. If the fe****ists come for your ehn....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by SweetBuns(f): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2018
undecided
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by GuyWise(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2018
Their dirtiness is nothing to write home about especially yorub girls
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by MJBOLT: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2018
are you okay angry add graphic pic

TheOdd1sOut:
I recently saw a pic and it was funny as it was alarming. Some Nigerian girls are so dirty to the extent that black pants (not white ones o) still have rainbow colours when they use it. Its terrible and annoying angry
The same slobs will go to to a Guy's house and start to tutor the poor boy on how to keep his house clean while she is lacking in her personal hygiene department.

This should stop o.

5 Likes

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by TheOdd1sOut: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2018
GuyWise:
Their dirtiness is nothing to write home about especially yorub girls
no offence o but I think thats tribalism
We should advice them not point fingers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:

This should stop o.
The only thing you just proved is your ignorance.

This phenomenon is quite normal for healthy young women and i will tell you why. the vaginal secretions is almost as acidic as the juice in your stomach to keep germs out. One of God's mysteries, but also why the vagina remains a self cleaning organ
. this is why the acid will bleach the dye in the underwear. The only thing this post proves is that the panties are older than normal and that may be because it is very comfortable because mostly pure cotton pants that bleach like that or she uses it when her august visitor comes.

Please stop looking for every excuse to shame women. it is quite pathethic. Hustle and get a life.

20 Likes

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by MJBOLT: 7:17am On Nov 26, 2018
see one of them here
SweetBuns:
undecided
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by WinningEleven(m): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
The only thing you just proved is your ignorance.

This phenomenon is quite normal for healthy young women and i will tell you why. the vaginal secretions is almost as acidic as the juice in your stomach to keep germs out. One of God's mysteries, but also why the vagina remains a self cleaning organ
. this is why the acid will bleach the dye in the underwear. The only thing this post proves is that the panties are older than normal and that may be because it is very comfortable cos it is cotton or she uses it when her august visitor comes.

Please stop looking for every excuse to shame women. it is quite pathethic. Hustle and get a life.
vagina fluid is acidic keh?
Then why did the acid not burn my mouth when I was giving head to Shelly yesterday

9 Likes

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by GuyWise(m): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
no offence o but I think thats tribalism
We should advice them not point fingers
Call it whatever but that's the bitter truth.
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by SweetBuns(f): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2018
MJBOLT:
see one of them here

I think I specifically told you to leave me alone. Stop disturbing me angry
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2018
WinningEleven:
Then why did the acid not burn my mouth when I was giving head to Shelly yesterday
remember acidity is in the hydrogen ion concetration and not taste. Besides the fluids secreted when a woman is aroused is slightly different and more watery than daily secretions.
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by MJBOLT: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2018
SweetBuns:
I think I specifically told you to leave me alone. Stop disturbing me angry

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by SweetBuns(f): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2018
WinningEleven:
fluid released during coitus is different from that released during normal times, dummy
Get educated

3 Likes

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by SweetBuns(f): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=MJBOLT post=73308269][/quote] stop stalking me, okay?
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by MJBOLT: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2018
i only stalk beautiful ladies too bad you aint one

SweetBuns:
stop stalking me, okay?

1 Like

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by WinningEleven(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
remember acidity is in the hydrogen ion concetration and not taste. Besides the fluids secreted when a woman is aroused is slightly different and more watery than daily secretions.
issokay.
But this doesn't defeat or dispute the fact that some naija girls are dirty

3 Likes

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by WinningEleven(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2018
SweetBuns:
fluid released during coitus is different from that released during normal times, dummy
Get educated
get lost you masquerade

1 Like

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by SweetBuns(f): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2018
MJBOLT:
i only stalk beautiful ladies too bad you aint one

too bad you have never seen me to confirm that undecided
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 26, 2018
WinningEleven:
issokay.
and so are some naija guys,i have heard stories of some of you guys wearing the same boxers for one week just because you can.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by SweetBuns(f): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2018
WinningEleven:
issokay.
90% of naija guys have hairy balls with smelly skins angry
You smell a shirt to ascertain whether to wear it or not.
You scratch your scrotum and smell it.
I can Go on and on

8 Likes

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by carter009(m): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2018
Liar
funmisticqueen:
and so are some naija guys,i have heard stories of some of you guys wearing the same boxers for one week just because you can.
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:

This should stop o.
don't get it twisted son that pant belong to Yoruba girl,ask why are my Yoruba sisters dirty cool
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by SweetBuns(f): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2018
SilentListener:
don't get it twisted son that pant belong to Yoruba girl,ask why are my Yoruba sisters dirty cool
please shut the hell up. We aren't dirty

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2018
SweetBuns:
please shut the hell up. We aren't dirty
it only a Yoruba girl plant that can look like that, coolfunny enough the op is a Yoruba boy. cool
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Headlesschicken(m): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2018
undecided There would always be good and evil in dix world,what u seek is what u get,u just wanna Phuck so u end up wiv d worst kind,what do u expect to get when u still date Tomato Hawking gals huh? U can't expect d Same level of cleanliness from em n d oda leveled up one's,stop abusing our gals unnecessarily,all u need to do son,x 2level d Phuck up...
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2018
carter009:
Liar
Are you guilty

1 Like

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2018
Op thats a very old and worn out pantcheesy. The babe obviously need a new collection of pants. To all those guys buying iphone x and palmtops for their girlfriends instead of u buyin those expensive tins for dem it will be better u buy underwears for them .afterall underwears are more important than iphones.
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2018
WinningEleven:
Lefulefu... This guy is shaking table o. If the fe****ists come for your ehn....
its just an old overused pant..nothing morecheesy. But if the babe in question dey collect money from guys i think it will be enuf to buy new pants.except maybe she invests the money more on phones and makeup. Anyway God bless those naija babes with beautiful white spotless pantscheesy. Believe me when i tell u that there are gehls wey sabi maintain their underwears wella.

1 Like

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by carter009(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2018
Lolz, why will I be guilty, do I look like a poor guy to you,,maybe that's what your boyfriend does.
funmisticqueen:
Are you guilty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Marriage has hit The Rock Bottom. I Think It’s Over For Me!! / I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. / Nigerian Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.