Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun (15718 Views)

SEE MADNESS! You Are Mad If You Don't See This [PICTURE] / Caption This Pic Of A Man Holding His Woman And Laughing Uncontrollably / Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by ireneony(f): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
How many of you are pure?
Take your time

Comment "I'm pure" when you see two stick dancing.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by saintfellow(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
where are the two sticks?

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by ireneony(f): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
fellowship:
where are the two sticks?
check well grin grin..it took me 5mins to noticed it.
guy I'm pure cheesy
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by YourMajesty(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
I only see the head of "Homer Simpson"

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by YorubaDemon(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
sister you cant ask we demons to see something else that one na boobi finish cool

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by ireneony(f): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
YorubaDemon:
sister you cant ask we demons to see something else that one na boobi finish cool
nor be boobi grin..
guy i tink say u smart na.. when you noticed the stick.
comment "I'm pure"

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by YorubaDemon(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:
nor be boobi grin..
guy i tink say u smart na.. when you noticed the stick.
comment "I'm pure"
you pure! with those lips cheesy abeg make i dress up go hunt woman for club, no make me laugh this night

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by slim19(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Op is not pure

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
This diagram is a perfect illustration of how humans view their world. Humans beings have the tendency to perceive their environment and the world around them through lenses configured by societal conditioning. So basically, everything we think we know, and have complete believe in, are just "truths" that we have been programmed to accept as true by the society we live in. These "truths" may or may not intrinsically be what we are told that they are.

Nothing is inherently what it seems to be.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by mhisbliss(f): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
looks like a female body but on a closer look it looks like those cartoon characters i drew as a kid with stick bodies and a large circle head i located it in less than five mins so "I AM VERY PURE"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by ireneony(f): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
YorubaDemon:

you pure! with those lips cheesy abeg make i dress up go hunt woman for club, no make me laugh this night
guy u wan change the topic grin..
look for the dancing stick first grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by ImDharay: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2016

ehm if it's not what I have down here
then there ain't no daaaamn Stick in that picture abegi...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by fairlyusedpant: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Am pure oo
i only saw two oranges and one water melon, i saw fruits there, arranged on the table, the oranges are placed on the top, one orange for brother emeka and the other orange for kunle, while the water melon was not showing clearly, it looks like the water melon is unripe

thank God am pure ooo gringringrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by ireneony(f): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Am pure oo
i only saw two oranges and one water melon, i saw fruits there, arranged on the table, the oranges are placed on the top, one orange for brother emeka and the other orange for kunle, while the water melon was not showing clearly, it looks like the water melon is unripe

thank God am pure ooo gringringrin
grin
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by YorubaDemon(m): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:
guy u wan change the topic grin..
look for the dancing stick first grin
who stick epp?
will stick provide entertainment for the night!
where your boyfriend? why him allow you to dey bored like this!

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by RelationshipPro: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
I'm pure but this your thread go cox wahala for some people
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by SweetieConstie(f): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hahaha... cheesy I'm pure! I noticed the stick images dancing at first glance! grin
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by ireneony(f): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
ImDharay:

the caution is stick figure undecided..
ok.
u try cheesy
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by ImDharay: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:
the caution is stick figure undecided..
ok.
u try cheesy
stick no dey there, you just
wanna cause commotion abegi...
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Habiodunz(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
Caravan:
This diagram is a perfect illustration of how humans view their world. Humans beings have the tendency to perceive their environment and the world around them through the lenses designed and configured by societal conditioning. So basically, everything we think we know, and have complete believe in, are just "truths" that we have been programmed to accept as true by the society we live in. These "truths" may or may not intrinsically be what we are told that they are.

Nothing is inherently what it seems to be.
Story for the gods
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
after noticing the "obvious" sticks

whats next?

very "romantic" thread by the way undecided undecided #saynotononsense

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by GoldenJAT(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
over purity de worry me
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
Habiodunz:
Story for the gods

Well, the average Nigerian is naturally predisposed to deliberate ignorance, so I am not in anyway surprised.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
mumus been concentrating on d pics as if its dia final year exam question lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by oluwasheys10(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
I think the sticks should be clearly seen if ur eyes are half opened....i'm not pure sha na boobi i see at first shocked
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Kieldgreat: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
ImDharay:

Oga,

You don worsen the whole thing for me. Now, I see sharp woman body with swimming trunks. Seems she's attempting to UnCloth sef.

angry sad

Madam ireneony, Epp me

5 Likes

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
I can not see anything apart from two dancing matchsticks, please what is unpure about them, i am very curious.
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by ireneony(f): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kieldgreat:

Oga,

You don worsen the whole thing for me. Now, I see sharp woman body with swimming trunks. Seems she's attempting to UnCloth sef.

angry sad

Madam ireneony, Epp me
ok cheesy..
I go tell u tomorrow cheesy grin

Lol @swimming trunks
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by ireneony(f): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
I'm surprised only 0.01 got this rigt.
some people are still trying to get it.
wow..boobi don spoil many people grin
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by vicstar(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
I know am not righteous cry am not a hypocrite undecided
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by ireneony(f): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
vicstar:
I know am not righteous cry am not a hypocrite undecided
hahaha cheesy..
this is a very simple task. .. more like an initial assessment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) / 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.