Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Was Jesus A Great Man? My Thoughts. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus A Great Man? My Thoughts. (762 Views)

When Was Jesus Truly Born? / Is it Provocative For Muslims To Call Jesus A "PROPHET" / The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus A Great Man? My Thoughts. by FearGodAndLive: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
No, he wasn't. Just a dull dude walking around Israel with 12 other grown men. What did he contribute to this world? Absolutely nothing, not even the Bible.

Sometimes, I sit and imagine what it would have been like to live in those times. The quickest way to get to the closest market was via horseback, no cars or vehicles to aid transportation. Imagine walking around the desert in that heat.. can cause you to go crazy and start speaking to pigs. cheesy

Jesus was most probably a drug dealer or user. He went into the wilderness for 40 days/nights and came back with strange stories. He talked about being taken atop a mountain and how the devil showed him the whole world.

He might have had some mental issues too. He bragged to everyone who could stand him that his mother was a virgin when she gave birth to him. Joseph must have been one really dull carpenter, taking care of someone else's baby mama.

Maybe Jesus was just misunderstood. Maybe all he wanted to do with his team of 12 disciples was play football. Maybe, after claiming to be God, his suffering on the cross was well-deserved.
I don't support killing for one's belief, but the Israelites in those days had no joy.

Jesus failed the test on the cross . No God worth worshipping can be killed by 3 nails. That's absurd .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Jesus A Great Man? My Thoughts. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Enough with the crusaditic hogwash and outright hoolabaloos, atheism is your animus, stick to it.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus A Great Man? My Thoughts. by stylochime: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
I Lyk ur tinkin pattern. logical. bt... let me ask u a question. WHAT IS GREATNESS?
Re: Was Jesus A Great Man? My Thoughts. by An2elect2(f): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Where are those Christians who believe men have "free will"? Can't you see how "free" humans are when they choose evil just all the time. The Op must be having "free will" i guess

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus A Great Man? My Thoughts. by Florblu(f): 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Why would you THOUGHT that kind of THOUGHT? You are a yellowish stain of shit on white apparel of humanity
Re: Was Jesus A Great Man? My Thoughts. by Beanscake: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lol. cheesy grin
lordnicklaus:
Enough with the crusaditic hogwash and outright hoolabaloos, atheism is your animus, stick to it.
Not believing in Jesus doesn't make one atheist.
Re: Was Jesus A Great Man? My Thoughts. by Ranchhoddas: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Florblu:
Why would you THOUGHT that kind of THOUGHT?
You are a yellowish stain of shit on white apparel of humanity
Humanity has a white apparel?
Re: Was Jesus A Great Man? My Thoughts. by EyeHateGod: 12:56am On Aug 27, 2016
undecided

Re: Was Jesus A Great Man? My Thoughts. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Beanscake:
Lol. cheesy grin

Not believing in Jesus doesn't make one atheist.

He is actually an atheist. I wasn't reprimanding him for not believing in Jesus but for his tantrums to religion as a whole.
Re: Was Jesus A Great Man? My Thoughts. by hopefulLandlord: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
hamm

(1) (Reply)

Meet The First Openly Gay Anglican Bishop (photos) / Garden Of Eden / Bitter Truth About Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.