Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

THREAD For BAD Boys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THREAD For BAD Boys Only (4961 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Bad Boys Only! Pls It's Urgently Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THREAD For BAD Boys Only by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Thread created for only the bad boys, so if you're a saint or a prude pls gerrarahere angry.

Sup bad niggahs? It's been long we had a union
. Let's share our little secrets and pls let it be secrets between us and don't let the girls know. Lately there have been some secrets I noticed and I feel I should share with you. I never knew Glory hole existed in Lagos. Was just opportuned to visit a very big store in lag with my boss( a bad nigga) and he told me he wants to use the gent. My boss took too long and I kept wondering why, when I couldn't wait any longer I went to the gent but lo and behold I found him in one of the loo moaning with his dik stuck in the wall. That was when I realised there are secret glory holes in Nigeria as well, and trust me, I went back alone another day. And the experience was too indescribable.

Any guy here who knows glory hole districts in any city in Nigeria can also share his experience
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2016
its not hard to find,

just 6feet below tongue

1 Like

Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 27, 2016
Prof. Suzan404. What's a gloryhole?
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by MzPecs(f): 12:18am On Aug 27, 2016
cool
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by SweetieConstie(f): 12:20am On Aug 27, 2016
undecided grin cool
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 27, 2016
kissA gloryhole is a hole in a wall or other partition in which ones di!ck is inserted, which separates the participants on the condition of anonymity. While the female(s) at the other end of the wall gives the d!ck a Mouth Action and lot more but the participants are anonymous. This occurs mostly in public lavatories, stores, game houses etc but common abroad.
Surprised to find one in Nigeriq shocked
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 27, 2016
Buhahahahahahaha!
Who told you it's a female on the other side??
I pity you!
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:29am On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Buhahahahahahaha!
I pity you!

hahaha dis got me lmao
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Buhahahahahahaha!
I pity you!
it is dear, there is a secret bt gloryhole Ama tell u. The participants know the sex status of those involved but the anonymity is certain
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by larabae13(f): 12:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmn glory hole indeed!
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 27, 2016
MzPecs:
cool
no be bad guy, the op invited? sweetieconstie, fabulocity who call una? #aproko
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by bolt000(m): 12:31am On Aug 27, 2016
I highly doubt the credibility of your 'adventure', its so not feasible esp in Nigeria, the rate at which (f) are booking space is alarming, (f) if you know any spots let the house know, i have learnt not to underestimate women, the things they say in salons are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by bolt000(m): 12:32am On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Buhahahahahahaha! Who told you it's a female on the other side?? I pity you!
Haaa.. I Said It.
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 27, 2016
So dn't think a gay did me at the other side, hell no, if u're straight u go to the rooms for straight guys but if u r a gay then they av dir own gloryhole separately but not same place, plus from the moaning on the other side, u can tell from the voice wink
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 27, 2016
See how you contradict yourself!
How can you know the sex of the participants and claim their anonymity at the same time?
Besides, glory holes are more popular among the homosexuals.
Plus, there are extremely effeminate guys out there and chances are, you won't really tell them apart from women, especially since you claim they're so anonymous.
Guy, accept it. You were blown by a dude cheesy
jaybillionaire:
it is dear, there is a secret bt gloryhole Ama tell u. The participants know the sex status of those involved but the anonymity is certain
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Na one day dem go carry cutlass cut off your 'something' wey no fit stay one place!

6 Likes

Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by bolt000(m): 12:37am On Aug 27, 2016
jaybillionaire:
So dn't think a gay did me at the other side, hell no, if u're straight u go to the rooms for straight guys but if u r a gay then they av dir own gloryhole separately but not same place, plus from the moaning on the other side, u can tell from the voice wink
From the voice? grin grin Sure you've never heard a gay moaning!! those dudes are practically women.
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 27, 2016
In Nigeria, there are bathrooms for gay and straight people shockedshocked
Either you're lying about the whole "experience" or you don't wanna admit the possibility of you getting blown by a guy cheesy
jaybillionaire:
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 27, 2016
bolt000:
I highly doubt the credibility of your 'adventure', its so not feasible esp in Nigeria, the rate at which (f) are booking space is alarming, (f) if you know any spots let the house know, i have learnt not to underestimate women, the things they say in salons are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if I heard it I would av doubted also, it took me by surprise. Big men wey bad for this country sabi coded places o, was just opportune to catch my boss that day, if not I wouldn't know at all. I can't expose the address o boss, else it would defeat the purpose for which it was created but sincerely in my dreams I wouldn't have thought a gloryhole hole exists in Nigeria. I can't wait to follow him out again, anytime I do, I must make sure I check all the loose wherever we visit, the motherfucker boss dey even kip such things from me and we dey share our bad experiences with each other o, imagine
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2016
una no dey sleep... angry angry angry angry angry

Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 27, 2016
Nope, u ddnt get me right, every gloryhole u see, the creators dn't make d status of the holes hidden. U don't just get into such places anyhow, u can visit such a place and won't know it exists even wen u enter their loos, there are some inner loos and before u enter it is clearly stated, just like u see gents for men and ladies for women, so a guy can't go into the ladies and a lady can't go into the gents, and in the inner loos the walls are separating them. I think u get the puc cleare now + it's not predominantly for gays, forget whatever u read online. Do ur selves a favour, type glory hole pictures on Google and see which is more predominant, guy to gal or guy to guy from d pics, u'l decide
Fabulocity:
See how you contradict yourself!
How can you know the sex status of the participants and claim their anonymity at the same time?
Besides, glory holes are more popular among the homosexuals.
Plus, there are extremely effeminate guys out there and chances are, you won't really tell them apart from women, especially since you claim they're so anonymous.
Guy, accept it. You were blown by a dude cheesy
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by bolt000(m): 1:12am On Aug 27, 2016
jaybillionaire:
if I heard it I would av doubted also, it took me by surprise. Big men wey bad for this country sabi coded places o, was just opportune to catch my boss that day, if not I wouldn't know at all. I can't expose the address o boss, else it would defeat the purpose for which it was created but sincerely in my dreams I wouldn't have thought a gloryhole hole exists in Nigeria. I can't wait to follow him out again, anytime I do, I must make sure I check all the loose wherever we visit, the motherfucker boss dey even kip such things from me and we dey share our bad experiences with each other o, imagine
Not disclosing the location is lame, if truly its well known codedly then they shouldnt have a problem with it, they should be able to settle the neccessary people, prostitutes no dey complaing it go come be glory holers?
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by Surfboard(m): 4:43am On Aug 27, 2016
For a thread that's supposed to be for guys and 'bad guys', there seems to be too many girls.

So una wan spoil? Oh! Una don already spoil.

Carry on.
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by equity2genesis(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2017
Re: THREAD For BAD Boys Only by mailmiyes(f): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
there’s a place in gwarimpa, abuja

If u use google maps, u can locate me if u lucky

https:///maps/7EJ5Z3yV4DjygJqs9

Whatsapp to follow my steps: anonymously

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why You Guys Should Never Marry A Hoe / Rema Performs Soundgasm. Talks About S£x In Front Of S£xy Girls / My Girlfriend & her Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.