Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

My Girlfriend & her Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & her Wahala (4929 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice / She's My Girlfriend - Her Breathe Stinks Like A Public Toilet �. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend & her Wahala by CandyOps(m): 1:07am On Feb 21, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by jeffizy(m): 1:28am On Feb 21, 2022
When a relationship has so much hassles, headaches, twists and turns, you really do not need a dibia to tell you it is not working.

She moves from ex to a friend's house, got a place with mosquitos and no bed, left a job to seek another, etc.... Too much baggage.

Don't force it. You guys are not 'nsync

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by Patented: 2:26am On Feb 21, 2022
You like drama. All this back and forth never tire u obviously.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by tosteMedia: 5:48am On Feb 21, 2022
CandyOps:
This story is funny sha.. but I'll be brief.

So I met my current babe 4 months ago. She's cute and fine asf. Let's just say she's a spec

The only issue we have is she's homeless and broke and I'm not looking at settling down at the moment. To put it mildly, we like to say she's having accomodation issues.

I'm not so sure but I think she came from the east to Lagos with a guy she wanted to marry but it didn't work out. So she left the guy's house and have been working sales-girl jobs that offer accomodation alongside.

She quit her job and had to vacate the room.
Now she wants to keep her luggage in my place while she figures out herself. The thing is, there's no time limit on how long it'll take her to find a place because she's short on cash and I don't have spare cash to help her rent a room with.

Now here's the 2nd problem,

She has always told me from Day 1 that she's looking for a man to get married to. And she don't believe she is with me. She says I'm not serious. She says it indirectly at times and I think it's because her Ex bought her a car and opened a store for her while they were together.

She's a great person and someone I would have loved to settle with if I was financially capable.

She moved in and stayed with me for 2 weeks sometimes last December when she had issues with her female friend where she was squatting but I had to send her packing because she was rationing the sex with me.

She will give me today and remind me we're not married the next time. We always have a fight about that because I don't like to be sex-starved.

I mean, I'm providing almost everything for her. She has no reason to.

She left my place to her male friend's place who had 2 rooms and stay alone but she had to leave the guy because she said he was too possessive. And the guy was ready to settle down I think.

Luckily for her, she got accomodation at her new job but the place is not manageable. Too much mosquitoes. No fan and no mattress.

She even begged me to stop calling her so she can move on but we couldn't stay apart from each other.

Once again, she had to quit the job.

Now she is looking for where to lay head while she finds an accomodation. She got a new job too 45k. It's poor and she can't get a house with that salary in Lagos.

I stay in a mini flat so no spare rooms. Besides, I don't want a repeat of what happened the last time when she had to pack out of my house angrily and created a scene.

I believe she already lost that privilege.

I found a place for her to keep her luggage while she sleeps in my place but she's feeling bad because I didn't let her to keep it in my place. So she said we should move on..

As we speak, she has refused to come into the room. She insists on sleeping in the sitting room because she's trying to break things off with me and wants to cut off some things that will spring up more emotions.

I understand but it's tiring. I just tire!

Me, I don't want to keep someone in my house who's homeless. I mean, it's just like marriage na

Besides, she no de even give me BJ she say she will only do that when married. She doesn't have relatives in Lagos and don't want to go back to the East.

I just weak!
My guys no dey even make matter any better by calling her 'our wife' anytime she's around.

I never buy car yet and my business is young. This is my 3rd year in Lagos. My buisness revenue is roughly around 2.5 million monthly (net) not enough to buy a car pay rent and stay afloat

How do I end this? and still be friends with her?

I dey find wife.. I'm serious.. link me up with her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by candymika: 5:55am On Feb 21, 2022
Remarkable article, it's especially helpful! I've been quietly starting this, and I'm getting better at it! Have fun, keep doing more and be more impressive! the impossible quiz
Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by CandyOps(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2022
Patented:
You like drama. All this back and forth never tire u obviously.

Ok how do I discharge her? That's the question
Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by CandyOps(m): 7:21am On Feb 21, 2022
tosteMedia:

I dey find wife.. I'm serious.. link me up with her

Lol she fit no gree based on say na me recommend you bro. But like I said she's a complete spec. It's unfortunate she has this accomodation issue
Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 21, 2022
You'll be brief but you ended up writing a textbook undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by Qatar2022: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2022
Oga You're a wicked man, you want her to be giving you sex but you don't want her to stay with you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by MufasaLion: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2022
Drama Queen.
Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by 9jayes: 7:44am On Feb 21, 2022
Na only bj she no dey give u dey vex u nothing else…
Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by talk2hb1(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2022
CandyOps:
This story is funny sha.. but I'll be brief.

So I met my current babe 4 months ago. She's cute and fine asf. Let's just say she's a spec

The only issue we have is she's homeless and broke and I'm not looking at settling down at the moment. To put it mildly, we like to say she's having accomodation issues.

I'm not so sure but I think she came from the east to Lagos with a guy she wanted to marry but it didn't work out. So she left the guy's house and have been working sales-girl jobs that offer accomodation alongside.

She quit her job and had to vacate the room.
Now she wants to keep her luggage in my place while she figures out herself. The thing is, there's no time limit on how long it'll take her to find a place because she's short on cash and I don't have spare cash to help her rent a room with.

Now here's the 2nd problem,

She has always told me from Day 1 that she's looking for a man to get married to. And she don't believe she is with me. She says I'm not serious. She says it indirectly at times and I think it's because her Ex bought her a car and opened a store for her while they were together.

She's a great person and someone I would have loved to settle with if I was financially capable.

She moved in and stayed with me for 2 weeks sometimes last December when she had issues with her female friend where she was squatting but I had to send her packing because she was rationing the sex with me.

She will give me today and remind me we're not married the next time. We always have a fight about that because I don't like to be sex-starved.

I mean, I'm providing almost everything for her. She has no reason to.

She left my place to her male friend's place who had 2 rooms and stay alone but she had to leave the guy because she said he was too possessive. And the guy was ready to settle down I think.

Luckily for her, she got accomodation at her new job but the place is not manageable. Too much mosquitoes. No fan and no mattress.

She even begged me to stop calling her so she can move on but we couldn't stay apart from each other.

Once again, she had to quit the job.

Now she is looking for where to lay head while she finds an accomodation. She got a new job too 45k. It's poor and she can't get a house with that salary in Lagos.

I stay in a mini flat so no spare rooms. Besides, I don't want a repeat of what happened the last time when she had to pack out of my house angrily and created a scene.

I believe she already lost that privilege.

I found a place for her to keep her luggage while she sleeps in my place but she's feeling bad because I didn't let her to keep it in my place. So she said we should move on..

As we speak, she has refused to come into the room. She insists on sleeping in the sitting room because she's trying to break things off with me and wants to cut off some things that will spring up more emotions.

I understand but it's tiring. I just tire!

Me, I don't want to keep someone in my house who's homeless. I mean, it's just like marriage na

Besides, she no de even give me BJ she say she will only do that when married. She doesn't have relatives in Lagos and don't want to go back to the East.

I just weak!
My guys no dey even make matter any better by calling her 'our wife' anytime she's around.

I never buy car yet and my business is young. This is my 3rd year in Lagos. My buisness revenue is roughly around 2.5 million monthly (net) not enough to buy a car pay rent and stay afloat

How do I end this? and still be friends with her?

Is any girl looking for a female roommate?
Location- Okota, Lagos?
Budget- 100k
Mumu Man, you end it when you want to end it, shikenah.
Not Sorry To Call You Mumu Ooo, but you be Mumu Man
Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by BlackXabbath(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2022
Qatar2022:
Oga You're a wicked man, you want her to be giving you sex but you don't want her to stay with you

She left her home all the way from the east, with no plans of accomodation ( spare me the ex boyfriend ish) , and here's someone willing to share her burden (feeding, accom).

There's no free lunch, even in freetown!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by Nicepoker(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2022
Tell her you are ready to marry her. She should go and inform her people.
Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by tosteMedia: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2022
CandyOps:

Lol she fit no gree based on say na me recommend you bro. But like I said she's a complete spec. It's unfortunate she has this accomodation issue

You don't have to recommend me.. you can set us up and it will look natural..
Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by arthurwillia(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2022
Cansops your problem plenty o
E pass mine
Werik you go do an to help her live in that house op
Make she go manage mosquito net o
Else I Dont know what to tell you
Person tell you she wan marrybut because of your ojukokoro you collect am put for house to dey chow am anyhow
Na your Cross Carey am

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by sojisenai(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2022
You should have simply said:

A lady is looking for a house mate around Ogba. Budget is 100k. She is cool and hardworking.

That would have helped you solve your so-called problem. Unfortunately, with this story you have painted her in a very different light and you would not get the solution to your problem.

Summary, the gist wasn't necessary.

Back to my matter, if you want a practical way to earn online, check my signature.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by JustPowerApps(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2022
Lagos people be dating each other for years and they won't even know each other's name not to talk of where the partner came from cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The city of roamers cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2022
What of the car her ex bought for her?

I don't support you allow her stay since you don't want commitments now.

You will have to let her go completely even if you won't remain friends.

Why won't she give you a blow jab? She dey maaad? embarassed

She doesn't really love you!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by Danmboss(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2022
Op the situation here is that you guys are frns with benefits period

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by odinson1(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2022
CandyOps:
This story is funny sha.. but I'll be brief.?
Budget- 100k

Op That girl is nothing but A Parasite with Bad luck on her side. She has a lot of problems, moving from one house or job to the other.

You'd be a Fool to get married to such a person.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by Moeman: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2022
hmmm op you never serious :-
Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by Whois(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2022
You said she's from the east? don't do couples life with her if she's an ibo girl because if she mistakenly get pregnant, the child will belong to her family because you're yet to pay dowry. #Justsaying

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by Victorrhymez(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2022
All this in 4 months
Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by CandyOps(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2022
odinson1:

Op That girl is nothing but A Parasite with Bad luck on her side. She has a lot of problems, moving from one house or job to the other.

You'd be a Fool to get married to such a person.

Boss I'm not ready for marriage now. Na Vision 2025 I get. I need to grow my financial base to like 5 to 10m before I engagae person pikin.

Besides, men who are ready usually travel down to the East or village and marry a girl that fits their specs and set her up in town when she's your wife. I can marry her and get her a job.

I'm not just ready for it now. I don't want it to be a move I make because she's with me and has accomodation issues
Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by CandyOps(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2022
Victorrhymez:
All this in 4 months

My guy! I just weak

4 months wey be like 4 years o
Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by CandyOps(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2022
sojisenai:
You should have simply said:

A lady is looking for a house mate around Ogba. Budget is 100k. She is cool and hardworking.

That would have helped you solve your so-called problem. Unfortunately, with this story you have painted her in a very different light and you would not get the solution to your problem.

Summary, the gist wasn't necessary.

Back to my matter, if you want a practical way to earn online, check my signature.

Guy that story is needed because na me go still drop the 100k.

I'm expecting to hear suggestions from men who are good with women and have been in such a situation not just advice from every Tom Dick & Harry.

I'm looking for advice from men who have game on the best way to discharge her
Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by CandyOps(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Whois:
You said she's from the east? don't do couples life with her if she's an ibo girl because if she mistakenly get pregnant, the child will belong to her family because you're yet to pay dowry. #Justsaying

We don't sleep together anymore. That's the first step to a breakup I think
Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by CandyOps(m): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2022
JustPowerApps:
Lagos people be dating each other for years and they won't even know each other's name not to talk of where the partner came from cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The city of roamers cool

My guy grin grin
This town just tire me lol looks like u have been in such situation abi?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by sojisenai(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2022
CandyOps:

I'm expecting to hear suggestions from men who are good with women and have been in such a situation not just advice from every Tom Dick & Harry.

Smh. You obviously don't want a solution.
Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by CandyOps(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2022
arthurwillia:
Cansops your problem plenty o
E pass mine
Werik you go do an to help her live in that house op
Make she go manage mosquito net o
Else I Dont know what to tell you
Person tell you she wan marrybut because of your ojukokoro you collect am put for house to dey chow am anyhow
Na your Cross Carey am

I been dey even advice am to travel go back East but her friend go tell am say I be wicked person to give her that kind of advice.

Nna men this kin cross tire me .. wetin be ojukokoro abeg? I think I understand sha cheesy this no be laffing matter abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend & her Wahala by sojisenai(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2022
CandyOps:

Smh. You obviously don't want a lasting solution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys Have Sex With Animals Worse Than Dog (EVIDENCES And PICTURES) / Lunch Is Ready (photo) / General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Ofa Military Man And Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.