Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Revealed. Reasons Why We Cheat On Pretty Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revealed. Reasons Why We Cheat On Pretty Ladies. (1836 Views)

5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed. Reasons Why We Cheat On Pretty Ladies. by Nicolax: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
warefa men, am no ones bitch therefore no one should try to control me on nairaland its a cyber space you get to be who you want

You don't know how to let go do you?
Re: Revealed. Reasons Why We Cheat On Pretty Ladies. by mhisbliss(f): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nicolax:

You don't know how to let go do you?
you weren't there at the beginning to see the words he used on me please don't try to alter what i believe ok? His words are not ok and i wont take it why aren't you advising him because he's a guy?
Re: Revealed. Reasons Why We Cheat On Pretty Ladies. by Nicolax: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
you weren't there at the beginning to see the words he used on me please don't try to alter what i believe ok? His words are not ok and i wont take it why aren't you advising him because he's a guy?

At the beginning of this thread, you quoted him first and he is simply getting back at you. Now he has already let go but here you are still battling with him

Has he done something to you before?
Re: Revealed. Reasons Why We Cheat On Pretty Ladies. by mhisbliss(f): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nicolax:

At the beginning of this thread, you quoted him first and he is simply getting back at you. Now he has already let go but here you are still battling with him

Has he done something to you before?
he attacked me on a previous thread he created and insulted me to stupor so i came here to do the same, and you're telling me not to he started by asking if i have a life outside romance section
Re: Revealed. Reasons Why We Cheat On Pretty Ladies. by missessay: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Or....... really the femail has done nothing wrong and the guy just wants to cheat undecided

Why must we assume is the woman's fault! angry
Re: Revealed. Reasons Why We Cheat On Pretty Ladies. by Gflat: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
mhisbliss:
hahahaha clown i just met the bedbug today so its imposicant and i cant fall in love with someone who has a cat as his picture he should put his face,

That cat looks better than your face and your bony looks grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Day You Hear This From Him, Kindly Quit The Relationship! - Photo / When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) / Hilariously Awkward Texts Between Father And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.