Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

wow! This Nigerian babe is very lucky! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / wow! This Nigerian babe is very lucky! (640 Views)

Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe / This Nigerian Babe Says Vitamin C Prevents Unwanted Pregnancy / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

wow! This Nigerian babe is very lucky! by gudguy111: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
State Texas

I am Andrew and am (white) and my girlfriend Rowena is (black) and is from Nigeria. I am one who has been single throughout most of my life. I have read about interracial relationships and had no problems with any of them because love is color blind. I was born with autism and have struggled a lot in my life with it and have made it through all obstacles. Some think that people with autism will never find true love, but it is same with those who would say that I would never make it in real life when I was 2 years old. True love has never had any boundaries and never will when it comes to skin color or even developmental disabilities. I never thought I would find true love in my life, I was on many dating sites and then I saw Rowena's profile and I spoke with her and two weeks later, we finally got to meet in person and we felt a very instant connection and have felt true love after failed relationships that we have gone through. We felt we have found each other, I love you my Rowena and my wealth belongs to you for life!

you can meet someone special like Andrew or Rowena on LuvC www.luvc.me

2 Likes

Re: wow! This Nigerian babe is very lucky! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
kiss more and more blessings to you and your family

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Unclad Man Spotted Walking Down A Street With No Care In The World / Ladies: See Reasons Why He Is Losing Interest. / Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And Those Of Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.