Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet (9292 Views)

Am I Addicted To Sex Or Its Normal / Ask For Sex Without Saying Sex Or Any Obscene Word / Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by firstking01(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sex ofcourse...what's one year sefundecided, op it should be like 5-10years.
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
IamNawty:
thing? undecided
sorry error typo
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Maxiii:
awww

I guess a throw back pix?

The hair tho got my attention
we are posting our pix by 1 a.m today cheesy.
Jarizod, don't miss it cool
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
firstking01:
10years?

Why not make it 100yrs grin
firstking01:
shut up please undecided
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:
we are posting our pix by 1 a.m today cheesy.
Jar..izod, don't miss it cool
I'm not interested, he might be. Not me

I've had enough Hatey cheesy
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by stiflerdrug: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
willace:

If I no check goal.com for one day I no dey fit rest

Lol.ss
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by stiflerdrug: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:
to Don Jazzy :Dso, you Don forget my husby undecided.
Na which kind friendship I get self undecided
Lol
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:
shut up please undecided
Oh, nne, i garritgrin...
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by firstking01(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:
shut up please undecided
Oh, nne, i garritgrin...that's if you are actually a female behind that monikerundecided
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Maxiii:
I'm not interested, he might be. Not me

I've had enough Hatey cheesy
C'mon
I know you have a huge help crush on me. You don't wanna see my piz . I'm kinda cute thou cheesy
You know my booo right?
Kingr...ex wink. He's your friend
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by IamNawty(f): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Maxiii:
sorry error typo

1 Like

Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
firstking01:
Oh, nne, i garritgrin...that's if you are actually a female behind that monikerundecided
just STFU undecided
I hate seeing your comments everywhere undecided
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by firstking01(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Maxiii:
10years?

Smh, i stayed more than 23years without sex...its one of the first topics i created on nl...e never reach 3years wey i dis-virgin.
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by firstking01(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Maxiii:
10years?

Smh, i stayed more than 23years without sex...its one of the first topics i created on nl...e never even reach 3years wey i dis-virgin...
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by firstking01(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:
just STFU undecided I hate seeing your comments everywhere undecided
I knowgrin
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
firstking01:
I knowgrin
mtchewwwwwwqww undecided
You know me right undecided
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:
C'mon
I know you have a huge help crush on me. You don't wanna see my piz . I'm kinda cute thou cheesy
You know my booo right?
Kingr...ex wink. He's your friend
emboldened, nah! You are wrong, I ain't some of those guys that easily crush on someone, it takes me time,years to crush on someone... if I'm mistakenly crushing on you, I will kill that feeling the day I saw a gross comment from you grin

I wouldn't want to have a nightmare after viewing your pix, it doesn't worth my time. I will prefer to see mamagees unkempt armpit, than waste my sleep for your pix cheesy

I have had enough of your pix ish tongue
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by firstking01(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:
mtchewwwwwwqww undecided You know me right undecided
Sure i know you nagrin

1 Like

Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by firstking01(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:
mtchewwwwwwqww undecided You know me right undecided
Sure i know you nagrin
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, i stayed more than 23years without sex...its one of the first topics i created on nl...e never even reach 3years wey i dis-virgin...
hope you won trophy for keeping it grin

Tell me, how did you cope then? Verslin? cheesy
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Maxiii:
emboldened, nah! You are wrong, I ain't some of those guys that easily crush on someone, it takes me time,years to crush on someone... if I'm mistakenly crushing on you, I will kill that feeling the day I saw a gross comment from you grin

I wouldn't want to have a nightmare after viewing your pix, it doesn't worth my time. I will prefer to see mamagees unkempt armpit, than waste my sleep for your pix cheesy
I have had enough of your pix ish tongue
buhahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing boooo

Ever see a gross comment from me
Just admit it, you do. You even rushed to see my fake piz' that was uploaded even thou you were in church. You stalk me nigga.
Say the truth and let the evil be ashamed!
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
firstking01:
I know you are a kid cheesy, see kid undecided.

You started having sex this year be that o undecided

Where did you know me undecided
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by firstking01(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Maxiii:
hope you won trophy for keeping it grin

Tell me, how did you cope then? Verslin? cheesy
Verselin motor,,,its usually easy for you to stay when you are still intact, but the day you give it in you start having unlimited urge.
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sex
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:
buhahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing boooo

Ever see a gross comment from me
Just admit it, you do. You even rushed to see my fake piz' that was uploaded even thou you were in church. You stalk me nigga.
Say the truth and let the evil be ashamed!
hahahahah grin grin

Gawd have mercy, I stalked you? When? I had a call that someone has being busted, I logged in and it was you grin I waited for you to debunk that pix buh you didn't tho i didnt not believe the pix

However, you talking about crush, I don't hide my disdain when it comes to issue that matters to me, I'm that kind of person who frown over nairalander dating each other, now tell me, what's it about you that I will be crush on? Your amebo,fight,gossip or that throw back pix that was displayed here few day ago? grin grin Hell no

If you want me to crush on you, cause you crave for it grin impresse me, I might take excuse to help your ministry
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Sahaboi(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
lol...nah so. can't do widout internet even fr a day
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by firstking01(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:
I know you are a kid cheesy, see kid undecided.
You started having sex this year be that o undecided
Where did you know me undecided
Babe free me abegigrin
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
firstking01:
Verselin motor,,,its usually easy for you to stay when you are still intact, but the day you give it in you start having unlimited urge.
hmmm

Being a virgin guy is not easy, I can't even remember when I lost mine grin

House girls cheesy fear them grin
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Maxiii:
hmmm

Being a virgin guy is not easy, I can't even remember when I lost mine grin

House girls cheesy fear them grin
Lwkmd, abeg i dey church o...lerra.

1 Like

Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=48857519][/quote]baby!

Sorry for that okay grin
Re: Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Maxiii:
hahahahah grin grin

Gawd have mercy, I stalked you? When? I had a call that someone has being busted, I logged in and it was you grin I waited for you to debunk that pix buh you didn't tho i didnt not believe the pix

However, you talking about crush, I don't hide my disdain when it comes to issue that matters to me, I'm that kind of person who frown over nairalander dating each other, now tell me, what's it about you that I will be crush on? Your amebo,fight,gossip or that throw back pix that was displayed here few day ago? grin grin Hell no

If you want me to crush on you, cause you crave for it grin impresse me, I might take excuse to help your ministry
mtchewwwwww
You like sounding like a bad boy but you are not really one undecided.
I have enough crush that will last me for a life time undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. / I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee / Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.