Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,072 members, 7,863,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Heartbreak And Ur Scape Through - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak And Ur Scape Through (646 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreak And Ur Scape Through by emprezdiva(f): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Many young adult are suffering from heart break and it seems life has come to the end for them, like a young guys in my hostel, he almost commit suicide bcoz his gf break up with him and so many cases like that

Lets share our cases of relationship relationship,the heart break u av had and how u manage to scape through and move on..Thanks
Re: Heartbreak And Ur Scape Through by sinaj(f): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin

grin

grin

grin

grin
Re: Heartbreak And Ur Scape Through by Rexhenrex(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
never had a heartbreak before so i will just read comments
Re: Heartbreak And Ur Scape Through by mzhorlah(f): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Why not start it ,then let others follow the ladder Op
Re: Heartbreak And Ur Scape Through by antieverything(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
i called her number like crazy.texted her like mad.stalked her like i was ha shadow..slept wit diff chicks i felt worse ..boy was i too weak to move on..but wat worked was i travelled far... distance kills emotions not tym!
Re: Heartbreak And Ur Scape Through by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sorry what is a heart break, how does it look like cos I can't relate .
Re: Heartbreak And Ur Scape Through by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
antieverything:
i called her number like crazy.texted her like mad.stalked her like i was ha shadow..slept wit diff chicks i felt worse ..boy was i too weak to move on..but wat worked was i travelled far... distance kills emotions not tym!
That babe really did you a strong thing ooo. Eeyah, sorry broh.
Next time you want to love, remove your real heart, deposit it in the bank, then install a wooden heart.
Whenever it breaks, all you need do is knock it back together.
The only time you should get ur real heart back is after marriage.
The hoes are simply not loyal, babes go'nn break ur heart b2b without blinking
Re: Heartbreak And Ur Scape Through by antieverything(m): 10:50am On Aug 28, 2016
frenchwine:

That babe really did you a strong thing ooo. Eeyah, sorry broh.
Next time you want to love, remove your real heart, deposit it in the bank, then install a wooden heart.
Whenever it breaks, all you need do is knock it back together.
The only time you should get ur real heart back is after marriage.
The hoes are simply not loyal, babes go'nn break ur heart b2b without blinking
Lolz..that was a long tym ago
Re: Heartbreak And Ur Scape Through by bitchcrafts: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2016
Kilomodemo, didinrin n se yin

(1) (Reply)

If You Find Out You Are In Love With A KARASHIKA What Will You Do? / Letter From Your House Maid / 30 Things Women Really Want From A Man In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.