Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? (1776 Views)

What Was Your First Heartbreak Like / What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo / Sex In The Dream - Does It Change One's Status Of Virginity (secondary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by LilNetty(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
What was your first heartbreak and how did it change your life?
What was it like? How were you affected physically and mentally.
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by LilNetty(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mine was after 3 years and then nothing. I learned to be alone and how important it is
to be comfortable with being alone on nights

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by halfricanadian(f): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
cry cry mine was high school love he exhibited 100% traits recent ex exhibited no difference i learnt to forget them both

I dont feel lonely grin but just need a companion sha like a bestfriend cheesy
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by falconey(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Frankly i miss those days because now my heart is so strong that a sledgehammer cant break it.

She was young and so beautiful, she lived adjacent my home , she'd go to her mum's shop after school everyday so i get to see her at night, i will wait till 10-11pm just to see her walk into their home and hope she comes out so i could talk to her.

our first 2 meetings she gave me her attention and it was one of the greatest feelings in the world then not until she learn my name and everything changed.

She stopped talking to me ,looking at me even avoid me when we meet at the provision shop. I cried for so many nights.

I made an inquiry and i was told her ex whom shattered her heart was my name sake.
she left for school getting to 8years i've not set my eyes on her.
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
How will it reverse Chelsea's loss to Everton?
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
How will it reverse Chelsea's loss to Everton?
Oshu mi for that team o.. I see no FA cup for them olohun..
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont feel lonely grin but just need a companion sha like a bestfriend cheesy
bestfriend with benefits?? Am interested. Pm me
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by Leriebloom(f): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
No heartbreaksgrin
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by KIDpretty(m): 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
no one broke my heart cause i broke theirs' first grin
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by Merryglad(f): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
I have been having little heart breaks from my parents because they are divorced.....but my major heart break was in May 2014, we both lived in Delta State, i got a teaching job in Yenagoa so i had to relocate.within a period of three months he got a lady pregnant and he had to marry her. He never told me a lady was with his baby.....that fateful saturday morning he called me and was telling me how much he was sorry,how much he loves me but i didnt understood what he was saying. Later that evening i was on FB low and behold i saw his wedding pix uploaded that means he called me before his marital vows.......it wasn't easy i tell you but life has dealt with me in a hard way so i braced up within two months.,...it was 6yrs of learning i didnt see it as wasted years.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by halfricanadian(f): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
stupidity:
bestfriend with benefits?? Am interested. Pm me

So u will come on nl nd tell ow u lost ur head inside my p*ssy abi angry
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Oshu mi for that team o.. I see no FA cup for them olohun..
we out already cry
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
we out already cry
We sure are.. Damn buzz killing team.
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 13, 2016
AirSultan:
We sure are.. Damn buzz killing team.
im done with football this season
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
im done with football this season
so am I bro. I juz weak
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by Zendinho(m): 7:01am On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=Merryglad post=43720083]I have been having little heart breaks from my parents because they are divorced....the worst hrtbrk of every child, am a victim in d ministry n knws hw it hurts.....its only its victims that cn truly understand its havoc on them....feeling so sad.
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by Zendinho(m): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2016
I wish to chat wt u personally....cn u pm pls.
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by wabdesigns(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2016
No one has gotten a chance to break my heart
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by LilNetty(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2016
Merryglad:
I have been having little heart breaks from my parents because they are divorced.....but my major heart break was in May 2014, we both lived in Delta State, i got a teaching job in Yenagoa so i had to relocate.within a period of three months he got a lady pregnant and he had to marry her. He never told me a lady was with his baby.....that fateful saturday morning he called me and was telling me how much he was sorry,how much he loves me but i didnt understood what he was saying. Later that evening i was on FB low and behold i saw his wedding pix uploaded that means he called me before his marital vows.......it wasn't easy i tell you but life has dealt with me in a hard way so i braced up within two months.,...it was 6yrs of learning i didnt see it as wasted years.
hmm.... so touching...
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by LilNetty(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2016
wabdesigns:
No one has gotten a chance to break my heart
Meaning...u have not been into any courtship
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by Merryglad(f): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
LilNetty:
hmm.... so touching...
yes it is....
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hahahahaha......here to read comments
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
[b]Cant even remember cus i hv dated so many. Ohhh, now i do. I never wanted to remember it cus whenever i do, i always feel like crying. But i cant cry cus i'm a KING, Kings dnt cry. But wait o, did she really broke my heart or i was d one dat broke her's? Well, i was d one dat broke her's, bt i always feel heartbroken whenever i remember her cus she was too good to get such treatment she got from me. But, shud i blame myself? No nd Yes. No cus i had to take a stand as a man nd dat stand is what i took bcus my ship was already sinking nd i had to throw her overboard to stable the sinking ship. YES cus despite that she was still willing to be with me through thick and thin. But in all, i didnt do it because i found another pussy, rather i did it because i needed to be alone then. Infact, never for once did i ever cheated on her in our near 2yrs of dating. Despite all said nd done, i still and will forever love you JENNI. Your "honey" wil surely come back for u wen he is ready to take a wife.[/b]
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by JhimmySpark(m): 12:16am On Mar 14, 2016
A friend asked me to help him woe her during d holiday. Can't explain how we ended up dating upon resumption. My friend couldn't bear it, so he had to leave the school. We broke up during WAEC. I broke up wid her. It affected her performance. And yea, it tot me dat, The same degree of love a girl has for u is the same degree of hate she gona have for u when u break her heart. When i look at her cool, calm and gentle demeanor i do wonder how she was able to do dos things. Anger propels people to do unimaginable things. We r best of friends now tho.
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by wabdesigns(m): 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
LilNetty:
Meaning...u have not been into any courtship
Yes dear
Re: What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? by Michizzy(f): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2016
Never had a heart break. ..

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies Attend Weddings- By Danceville / Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts / What Does He Want From Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.