Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia (137171 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / The Benin Monarch Frowns At Display Of Political Hooliganism By EDHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by sukkot: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
somegirl1:

You keep referencing blogs rather than publications.
its all the same. information is information. this is 2016 where information is dissipated in blogs. get with the times baby lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Elkay3: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oh. Impressive!!! So no be one day preparation? It was always there, even when Nigeria was better? I'm now thinking in new dimension. Great media propaganda also. Nice coupling though, that I must say also.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by LordValor: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

LOL so Laziness. Is the only point you could pick out of all the factsgringrin
Ritchee more grease to ur elbow, I love the way u re dealing with this propagandist from erosion ravaged land

Nope Laziness is d biggest lie he told...evrybody in nigeria is into drug...ask ur newly elected senator in Ogun senator Kasamu...ask all d fuji musician dat go on so called tour or concerts in uk n dublin n even ask all ur actorz n actoress like ogogo n dat bleached bitch dat was caught den.....

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by revolt(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kaysalas:
now I like your attitude to this debate. It shows u wanna know the real truth
No doubt, the biafran scientists had enviable CVs, but why do you guys not talk about the foreign macenaries that fought on your side and their influence. Or you wanna tell me na only biafrans fight that war on your side. Google is just a click away
the foreign mercenaries were combatant soldiers who mostly caused more damage than good asides the pilot who was shot down, the rest simply caused problems n were relieved of their positions. THEY WEREN'T TECHIES.. I wished they were. The synergy would hve been great

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by billyG(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Warship:

Sometimes you talk without deep research and reasoning.

One reason we lost the war, was because no one knew how to build ammunitions technology

If the Biafrans, knew how to produced bullets and shells, the money they spent importing one bullet, would have been used to produce 100 local bullets/shells.

The capacity to produced 100 local bullets/shell for one foreign bullet/shell, would have meant more bullets/shells for Biafra troops.

So the technology that we lacked that rendered Biafra weak is the bullet/shell technology and also jet engine technology

Till today, bullet/shell technology and jet engine technology are yet to be developed.
If they cnt make bullets,they shld hav made enuff catapults sticks & stones abound everywhere.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by aresa: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
LordValor:

Lol...anoda Joke from dis clueless n backward n lazy lotz....transparent calculator n Solo phone while dats a starting achievement though for ur Monkey Race which cannot n neva be compared 2 d Achievement of d beautiful Ibo mind of philip emeagwali, without his superComputer development u won't even have a world let alone a nairaland 2 cum n pour out ur worthless rantz...He's called d father of modern computer,supercomputer n d internet...believe ur country Nigeria is a wasteland for him 2 cum even play in......and U mentioned SOLO phones....Lol can it be compared 2 d innovative progressive Tecno mobile whose intervention made it possible for d ungrateful n lazy lots like ur tribe n other zoo animal 2 b able 2 use an andriod device....and yeah d also d Genius hands n mind Of Zinox computer owner( d termed bill gate of nigeria n africa) Leo stan Ekeh

And u come 2 rant bout Calculator n SOLO phones....bury ur head betastill Hang ur sef n ur worthless lots of a tribe in shame....bloody jokerz

We r neva n will neva be in same playin field or levell wit u backward lots....we r a risen race while ur lazy lotz were snorin n sleepin in ur Zoo....

Igbo ekwu nu....Igbo Amaka

Philip Emeagwali is a SCAMMER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcml1gxtCCM

http://biafra.social/2015/03/18/philip-emeagwali-fraud/

lmao @ emegwali the father of ipob fraud... grin

8 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by dadaha: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
somegirl1:

That's a blog not a document.
Boy, check Wikipedia. France supplied them with refurbished wwii weapons

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by socrates007: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
If the igbos claim they produce all these.then no body should disprove bokoharam claims soon that the weapons they use are manufactured by them.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
socrates007:

cretin.the videos and books are out there for u to read,but i know ur type,rather to read u would rather facebook and the likes.no wonder u cannot engage in reasonable argument.u are only trying hard to hide ur folly.go read books and get enlightened and don't just base ur judgments on hearsay,it will do u good.
I have read books on Nigerian history.... and I'm well informed when it comes to issues regarding Nigeria. But its obvious that you guys cannot swallow anything good that is coming up from the East. Reno Okiri wrote and article on the Igbos, its still your brothers that came up with hate comments and treachery. This thread, the same thing... On every thread that concerns the Igbos, the Yorubas will jump on it to smears the igobs; wetin we do una self? One thing you guys have failed to realized is that we are not competing with you guys. We don't even give a fuvvck whether you guys are existing.... We will do our thing, and one day, definitely one day, the world will be forced to reckon with us.

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Marcelini(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
damocool:

I believe you read and understood my last piece, when u said other tribes hate igbo and never wanted to part with them by given them biafra, have u seen any Igbo man/woman who willing leaves any of these tribes habitats? You cited about mad husband cutting his wife with knife, and you imploded that the woman should leave on her own volition even without the consent of the husband, and even in such manner should she wouldn't even be fantasizing on the ideal share to get from her husband

What are you on about? Igbo migrant communities exist in Ghana, Gabon, Cameroon, US, Sierra Leone, UK, India, etc. Does it now translate that Ndiigbo want to share a nation with those countries?

The way Yorubas and Hausas reason gives me chills.

8 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Horsesmouth: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
sukkot:
bro, everybody is marginalized in lagos. lagos is a city for the rich. its not just igbos. even low class yorubas are marginalized in lagos. dont take it personal lol. lagos is a rich mans city

You are unrepentant in your defence of oppression, i dont know y im wasting my time wit u.

Rich igbo v rich yoruba, yoruba wins.
Poor igbo v poor yoruba, yoruba wins.
In Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Marcelini(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
dadaha:

France was forced by Britain to stop whatever meagre support she was rendering to Biafra, very early during the war campaign. Biafra was left to fend for herself, and hence had to start thinking outside the box to provide her own weapons.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
sukkot:
bro, such is the power of the internet. apparently there are 300 million mobile phone ( obviously some people have like 5 phones etc ) users in nigeria all connected to the internet. GO FIGURE.

and the abuse crusade on yoruba lasted a whole year and more. in fact your own son Joe Igbokwe was astonished and was begging igbos to stop abusing yoruba online .
Joe Igbokwe is the Yoruba Version of Kemi. Okay. I'm tired.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by kingsass: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Warship:

Sometimes you talk without deep research and reasoning.

One reason we lost the war, was because no one knew how to build ammunitions technology

If the Biafrans, knew how to produced bullets and shells, the money they spent importing one bullet, would have been used to produce 100 local bullets/shells.

The capacity to produced 100 local bullets/shell for one foreign bullet/shell, would have meant more bullets/shells for Biafra troops.

So the technology that we lacked that rendered Biafra weak is the bullet/shell technology and also jet engine technology

Till today, bullet/shell technology and jet engine technology are yet to be developed.

Chia amour tank Una fit produce but no fit make bullet......chai chai chai
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
damocool:

I believe you read and understood my last piece, when u said other tribes hate igbo and never wanted to part with them by given them biafra, have u seen any Igbo man/woman who willing leaves any of these tribes habitats? You cited about mad husband cutting his wife with knife, and you imploded that the woman should leave on her own volition even without the consent of the husband, and even in such manner should she wouldn't even be fantasizing on the ideal share to get from her husband
Okay. I've got no energy for this.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by dadaha: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Marcelini:

France was forced by Britain to stop whatever meagre support she was rendering to Biafra, very early during the war campaign. Biafra was left to fend for herself, and hence had to start thinking outside the box to provide her own weapons.

you mean all those relics that was repainted in biafran flag are meagre? No wonder they lost.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Kaysalas(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
revolt:
the foreign mercenaries were combatant soldiers who mostly caused more damage than good asides the pilot who was shot down, the rest simply caused problems n were relieved of their positions. THEY WEREN'T TECHIES.. I wished they were. The synergy would hve been great
how sure are you they were just combatants with no military technology capabilities?
Very funny, so u don't know that soldiers of the latter part of the 20th century were to a great extent military technologists too with chemical, weilding skills et all. Pls pay quora.com a visit especially the WWII section and upgrade your knowledge. But I must warn you! U must be ready to really read!

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by damocool(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Marcelini:

What are you on about? Igbo migrant communities exist in Ghana, Gabon, Cameroon, US, Sierra Leone, UK, India, etc. Does it now translate that Ndiigbo want to share a nation with those countries?

The way Yorubas and Hausas reason gives me chills.
What's up with this man, never joined issues with you, did you know what gave birth to that assertion? No. You just jumped into it as you're the one I was actually discussing with. Please, keep to your lane...
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by somegirl1: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
dadaha:

You would fail if you referenced wikipedia in an academic paper.

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by somegirl1: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
sukkot:
its all the same. information is information. this is 2016 where information is dissipated in blogs. get with the times baby lolzzz

You would fail if you referenced blogs in an academic paper.

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by damocool(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. I've got no energy for this.

Neither do I, happy Sunday..

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Pylony(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Some one was like "Ogbunigwe bomb" made and use by the Biafran force killed over 5000 Nigerian armies but this was what really happen.

On March 31, 1968 a 106 vehicle convoy of the Nigerian 2nd Division transporting 6000 infantry as well as armor from Onitsha to Enugu was ambushed and decimated in the town of
Abagana by a small troop of Biafran soldiers led by Maj. Jonathan Uchendu. Homemade Ogbunigwe rocket missiles were
launched by the Biafrans at a tanker truck carrying gasoline which caused an enormous explosion that tossed armored cars like tin cans.

stop making the said bomb look like its a nuke jare.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by PaulIdu: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
NobleG1:

It's extremely stressful to argue with scientifically illiterates about something relating to science.

Check out this link;
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogbunigwe

Now you send me the link to a wiki input written by an ignorant person like you ..the writer doesn't doesn't even know the different types of rocket propellant and goofs further by saying the ogbunigwe delivers a payload weighing from 5kg to 500kg from that small launcher and it could deliver it to a max distance of 8 kms and yet it obliterated everything in a 50km stretch..hahahaha Ogbunigwe must be a spiritual weapon ooo ..very poorly written article ... you have still not told me the type of charge and fuse used on the ogbunigwe oo..
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by sukkot: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Reyginus:
Joe Igbokwe is the Yoruba Version of Kemi. Okay. I'm tired.
lolzzz so because Joe Igbokwe a honorable igbo man has the integrity to tell the truth, he is now a yoloba man ? am sure you will start calling him Joe Yolobakwe like these crazy igbo guys i encounter on nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by cheruv: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
zeongeon:
Sukkot, I am disappointed in you...A whole you...The wise sukkot...Na wa ooh...This nah real hand falling.
Hatred turns wise men into fools....that's why in Chinese classics its advised to avoid anything that'd bring hatred bkos it clouds the mind of the hater cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Marcelini(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
dadaha:
you mean all those relics that was repainted in biafran flag are meagre? No wonder they lost.

Those were not supplied by France. They were
Biafran made.

And France also did supply weapons to Nigeria.

Biafran lost because they had to fight two world powers in Britain and USSR, using the zombie Nigeria army as proxies. It's as simple as that.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Samdelzon(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Coldfeets:
Wow!

Igbos are too much!!!

My question remains did the Biafrans build these war machines in readiness for the impending war or did they build it under the pressure of necessity during the war years?

Because if the Biafrans engineers were able to accomplish such feat under such a short period between the period of Ojukwu's announcement of secession in 1967 and end of the civil war in 1970, then it is a very big shame to Biafra and the entire Nigerian engineers and Nigeria as a whole that almost five decades since that war, we still cannot provide our citizens with CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hummnn, you're soo right!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by sukkot: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
somegirl1:

You would fail if you referenced blogs in an academic paper.
well sweetheart this aint no academic paper. this is nairaland

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by obaaderemi: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Aigbofa:

It is all blatant, ridiculous, logic bending biafran propaganda. Only a reta.rd would fall for it.
I can't believe someone is trying to convince me he used bellows and anvil to make armored tanks.
Victor banjo was in biafra as a commander for four months.his sister later talked about some revelations he made to her about how he refurbished ordinary tractors into tanks with the ibos in biafra .i think if you could do things like that,u might not really need large factories as such.remember,banjo was the director of the nigerian army engineering dept. b4 the war.he had learnt military engineering at shrivenham and was the first of his kind in the country.i think things such as that explains why foundries migt not be needed.in the east today spare parts are made in tiny factories.if u have the will,there will be a way.but the day i mentioned banjo,s name in connection with some of the weapons!come see insults.All the same,we need to respect those early biafrans.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by revolt(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kaysalas:
how sure are you they were just combatants with no military technology capabilities?
Very funny, so u don't know that soldiers of the latter part of the 20th century were to a great extent military technologists too with chemical, weilding skills et all. Pls pay quora.com a visit especially the WWII section and upgrade your knowledge. But I must warn you! U must be ready to really read!
bro never mind I'm very schooled in history. I didn't even do (.coms), I read actual books. Now techies in ww11 were not in the front lines. That's why they ended up in allied hands after the conflict. There are numerous accounts of the mercenaries that fought on the side of biafra, none described them as techies.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Kaysalas(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
nabiz:
this remind me of my dad who was under age during the war but insisted that he must fight after been reject in different training camp. But he made it. The spirit of motive was in them
Pls O, we have seen pictures of child soldiers in Biafra how come ur pops was rejected. Who rejected him and did not reject the other children? Just asking O, abeg , nor abuse my papa O! Lol

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by sukkot: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
cheruv:

Hatred turns wise men into fools....that's why in Chinese classics its advised to avoid anything that'd bring hatred bkos it clouds the mind of the hater cool
lol lets get one thing clear, i have hatred for no black man. igbos are my brothers. i just hope they start acting more like my brothers instead of my adversaries

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply)

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.