Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

You Are Wondering Why You Have Not Seen A Suitor!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Wondering Why You Have Not Seen A Suitor!! (889 Views)

Someone In Her 30s Asking A Suitor For Means Of Livelihood / Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? / Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Wondering Why You Have Not Seen A Suitor!! by deturla: 12:43am On Aug 28, 2016
You are wondering why you've never seen any Suitor!!!

You are wondering why Sodiq that was showing interest later changed his mind and went for your friend Faith!!!

You are wondering why Emeka's Mum rejected you the day he took you to their family's house....!!

Let me ask you!!

The time you were opening your legs wide open like my village goalpost, do you think nobody was seeing you..?

The time your were sharing ur body with every guy that shows up with cash, for your mind God was asleep abi....?

Musa and Lawal banged you same day, same time, just because you wanted to experience what party is all about, you think they won't tell every niqqa in the neighborhood...?

You opened your useless legs for a man who's old enough to father your own father just because you were too desperate to get an iPhone....!

My Sister you are the cause of your misfortune....Fairly Used is only for smart-phones...If I tell you how I take hate Universal Charger ehhh..

Wasted Generation..

(As seen on Facebook)
Re: You Are Wondering Why You Have Not Seen A Suitor!! by RoyalBlak007: 12:46am On Aug 28, 2016
undecided
Re: You Are Wondering Why You Have Not Seen A Suitor!! by deturla: 12:47am On Aug 28, 2016
Re: You Are Wondering Why You Have Not Seen A Suitor!! by ednut1(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2016
Nonsense, na those gals wey dey open gal upandan dey even see suitor pass grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Wondering Why You Have Not Seen A Suitor!! by deturla: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
ednut1:
Nonsense, na those gals wey dey open gal upandan dey even see suitor pass grin

grin

You know of anyone that was able to eat her cake and have it?
Re: You Are Wondering Why You Have Not Seen A Suitor!! by ednut1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
deturla:

grin

You know of anyone that was able to eat her cake and have it?
bros which kind question be dat na. Its all around us. U self cant deny u never see am
Re: You Are Wondering Why You Have Not Seen A Suitor!! by drinkmorewater: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
What 'bout those guys that freak every girl right left and center

The amount of moral condemnation passed on to these girls because they had sex (which their male countepart are also doing!!!) Is alarming, GET OVER IT, everybody has sex, this is the 21st century, either get with the current time or go and hide in the caves and pass your doctrine to your fellow cavies!
Re: You Are Wondering Why You Have Not Seen A Suitor!! by ednut1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
drinkmorewater:

The amount of moral condemnation passed on to these girls because they had sex (which their male countepart are also doing!!!) Is alarming, GET OVER IT, everybody has sex, this is the 21st century, either get with the current time or go and hide in the caves and pass your doctrine to your fellow cavies!

bros i tire o
Re: You Are Wondering Why You Have Not Seen A Suitor!! by deturla: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
ednut1:
bros i tire o

Hmmmn.......
Re: You Are Wondering Why You Have Not Seen A Suitor!! by Gerrard59(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
drinkmorewater:

Welcome to Nigeria where non-virgin guys want virgin girls. Something they can't give but want to collect.

@OP, do they girls sleep with ghosts?

1 Like

Re: You Are Wondering Why You Have Not Seen A Suitor!! by deturla: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Gerrard59:

Welcome to Nigeria where non-virgin guys want virgin girls. Something they can't give but want to collect.

@OP, do they girls sleep with ghosts?

LOL

(1) (Reply)

Sex Scandal / I'm Scared After A India Woman Commented On My Blog.. / Pre-wedding Photo Shoot!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.