Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

My Dear Atheists. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dear Atheists. (2549 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" / Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dear Atheists. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
An2elect2:
Does God really loves atheists, as in all atheists? I don't think so
when will you nigerian girls evolve for once abeg i get angry whenever i read u guys comment on nl
Re: My Dear Atheists. by donnffd(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2016
whiteNgold:
we must first understand the hell....firstly, God never wished any human to Go to hell....its only the devil that is trying to push humans to hell so he will not be alone there....

Then why did he create the Hell and sends people there?

You cant always keep blaming the devil for every evil that happens when the one true creator of everything including evil was God. So dont tell me its the devil, thats just pushing the blame.
If God doesnt want hell to exist, all he has to do is to will it out of existence.
If God doesnt want evil in the world, all he has to do is to will it out of existence.
If he doesnt, like he is doing now, then he isnt all good and if he cant will it out of existence, then he isnt all powerful.
Either ways, the concept of God fails...

1 Like

Re: My Dear Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2016
donnffd:

You cant always keep blaming the devil for every evil that happens when the one true creator of everything including evil was God. So dont tell me its the devil, thats just pushing the blame.
If God doesnt want hell to exist, all he has to do is to will it out of existence.
If God doesnt want evil in the world, all he has to do is to will it out of existence.
If he doesnt, like he is doing now, then he isnt all good and if he cant will it out of existence, then he isnt all powerful.

How did you arrive at this conclusion
Re: My Dear Atheists. by donnffd(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How did you arrive at this conclusion

If he does wants evil, then why does he punish people for being evil?
Re: My Dear Atheists. by whiteNgold: 7:18am On Sep 07, 2016
***MUST READ***
A man went to a barber shop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed, as the barber began to work, they started a good conversation; they talked about so many things and various subjects. When they eventually touched the subject of God, the barber said: “I don’t believe that God exists.” “Why do you say that?” asked the customer. The barber said; “Well you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn’t exist; Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can’t imagine a loving God who would allow all of these things.” The customer thought for a moment, but didn’t respond because he didn’t want to start an argument. The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop. Just after he left the barber shop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard; He looked dirty and unkept. The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and said to the barber; “You know what? Barbers do not exist.” "How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. “I am here, and I am a barber, and I just worked on you!” “No!” the customer exclaimed. “Barbers don't exist because if they do, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside.” The barber said; “Ah, but barbers DO exist; what happens is, people don't come to me.” “Exactly”- affirmed the customer; “That’s the point.” God too, DOES exist; But what happens is, people don’t go to Him and do not look for him. GOD DOES EXIST!!! I pray for you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, that you will NOT be fooled.
Re: My Dear Atheists. by whiteNgold: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Gud morning all,hope u all had a nice nyt rest.
Re: My Dear Atheists. by whiteNgold: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2016
donnffd:

Dearii...God is the creator of Good alone.....God created the heaven and the earth and everything in it....In the beginning there was only God,it is written and God saw each of his work and saw it was gud,and yes the devil brought about evil....and the devil deceived the woman into eating the fruit of Good and evil ,and she eat and gave to her husy to eat...and after they eat it,their eyes became open to God and evil ....they knew something was wrong ,they were even ashamed of them self they had to hide from God when he came visiting..... man lost free fellowship with God which Adam and Eve enjoyed for a moment ,They dint feel worthy to behold his presence again, and when God noticed that they were hiding from him,He knew they had disobeyed and eat the only one fruit instructed of them not to eat,and he turned his back on them....because our God is a good of good but they have lost their total good to Good and evil.... know man knows good and evil and is free to choose which ever one he likes best ,and to does that choose good he fellowships with and dwel within them... u know what is good and u know what is evil....which side are u on? what path have u choosen? reflect on ur life again, and make the right choicesmiley
Re: My Dear Atheists. by whiteNgold: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2016
donnffd:

If he does wants evil, then why does he punish people for being evil?
hell was for the Satan alone.... but he wanted company, he didn't wanna be alone so he deviced a plans to make u join him,he knows that God is a God of Good so by bring evil to God creation God will defiantly turn his back on us and therefore making him ( devil) to have company in hell ...as a matter of fact the devil wants more people in his kingdom than in heaven, that's why his roaming creating all sorts of things to lure the children of God to his kingdom.... were will u rather be? in hell or in heaven? take to correction now and reorganize ur life...take care.
Re: My Dear Atheists. by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2016
Awww. You really do care. You should replace 'God loves us' with 'You love us'. After watching the movie 2012 way back, my bbrotbrother was scared that the world would end and we'd all die. However, it was just fiction, just like your imaginary hell and heaven. But my brother showed his love by expressing fear for what could happen to us. @op, don't worry, we'll be fine, the flying spaghetti monster has touched our hearts.
Re: My Dear Atheists. by donnffd(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2016
whiteNgold:

Dearii...God is the creator of Good alone.....God created the heaven and the earth and everything in it....In the beginning there was only God,it is written and God saw each of his work and saw it was gud,and yes the devil brought about evil....and the devil deceived the woman into eating the fruit of Good and evil ,and she eat and gave to her husy to eat...and after they eat it,their eyes became open to God and evil ....they knew something was wrong ,they were even ashamed of them self they had to hide from God when he came visiting..... man lost free fellowship with God which Adam and Eve enjoyed for a moment ,They dint feel worthy to behold his presence again, and when God noticed that they were hiding from him,He knew they had disobeyed and eat the only one fruit instructed of them not to eat,and he turned his back on them....because our God is a good of good but they have lost their total good to Good and evil.... know man knows good and evil and is free to choose which ever one he likes best ,and to does that choose good he fellowships with and dwel within them... u know what is good and u know what is evil....which side are u on? what path have u choosen? reflect on ur life again, and make the right choicesmiley

1. You said and i quote "God is the creator of Good alone"; and "yes the devil brought about evil", so if the devil was created, then the evil was created along with his nature which finally says that God is the originator of Evil, or do you disagree that the devil was created by God?

2. If man did not know what was Good and what was Evil before he ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then how can God hold him responsible for his actions?, he obviouly didnt know what he was doing was bad until he did it, so why is God punishing him and his descendants?

3. If God did not want man to eat from that tree, why did God put it in the Garden of Eden, the exact place he put man?, he could have put it in Antarctica, Australia, an Island in the pacific ocean, on mars, pluto, on another solar system, on another galaxy, in another universe or even in Heaven beside him or in a vault where noone except him can open. Nope, God decides to put it exactly where he put man, does that make any sense to you? undecided (and please dont tell me that God works in mysterious ways)

1 Like

Re: My Dear Atheists. by whiteNgold: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Awww. You really do care. You should replace 'God loves us' with 'You love us'. After watching the movie 2012 way back, my bbrotbrother was scared that the world would end and we'd all die. However, it was just fiction, just like your imaginary hell and heaven. But my brother showed his love by expressing fear for what could happen to us. @op, don't worry, we'll be fine, the flying spaghetti monster has touched our hearts.
God loves u.
Re: My Dear Atheists. by whiteNgold: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
donnffd:

1. You said and i quote "God is the creator of Good alone"; and "yes the devil brought about evil", so if the devil was created, then the evil was created along with his nature which finally says that God is the originator of Evil, or do you disagree that the devil was created by God?

2. If man did not know what was Good and what was Evil before he ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then how can God hold him responsible for his actions?, he obviouly didnt know what he was doing was bad until he did it, so why is God punishing him and his descendants?

3. If God did not want man to eat from that tree, why did God put it in the Garden of Eden, the exact place he put man?, he could have put it in Antarctica, Australia, an Island in the pacific ocean, on mars, pluto, on another solar system, on another galaxy, in another universe or even in Heaven beside him or in a vault where noone except him can open. Nope, God decides to put it exactly where he put man, does that make any sense to you? undecided (and please dont tell me that God works in mysterious ways)

when Satan was created, he was good...God can never create evil....infact ,Satan was an angel...he choose his own part...he wanted his own kingdom...

my dear,rules are to guide u....u tell ur little child,don't go near hot water.... and the child choose to do it....so is the parent really to be blamed for that?

wow....u already know ...yeah he does.
Re: My Dear Atheists. by donnffd(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
whiteNgold:

when Satan was created, he was good...God can never create evil....infact ,Satan was an angel...he choose his own part...he wanted his own kingdom...

my dear,rules are to guide u....u tell ur little child,don't go near hot water.... and the child choose to do it....so is the parent really to be blamed for that?

wow....u already know ...yeah he does.

You totally avoided and ignored my three questions...

@bolded, Be sincere with yourself, you have a child who doesnt know what hot or cold is, and you tell that child not to go near that hot water while keeping the child in the same room you kept the hot water, the child finally get burnt and you want to tell me that nobody would blame you?

Imagine the creator of the universe, he created mars, pluto, venus, all the stars and all the galaxies and of all these real estate in the universe, he ddnt see anywhere to hide his tree, its in the middle of the garden where he kept man who by the way doesnt know anything, and you are blaming adam?, Dude be sincere with yourself, dont that sound like bullshit?

2 Likes

Re: My Dear Atheists. by whiteNgold: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
donnffd:

You totally avoided and ignored my three questions...

@bolded, Be sincere with yourself, you have a child who doesnt know what hot or cold is, and you tell that child not to go near that hot water while keeping the child in the same room you kept the hot water, the child finally get burnt and you want to tell me that nobody would blame you?

Imagine the creator of the universe, he created mars, pluto, venus, all the stars and all the galaxies and of all these real estate in the universe, he ddnt see anywhere to hide his tree, its in the middle of the garden where he kept man who by the way doesnt know anything, and you are blaming adam?, Dude be sincere with yourself, dont that sound like bullshit?
I dint avoid or ignore any of ur question..... ...

u tell ur child,this is somothing dangerous, don't do it and he does it and the parent is to be blamed? listern to urself,so all the corruption of Nigeria is to be blamed one the parents of the corrupt? or armed robbers parents are to be blamed? commmmon....

u answerd that question already.... Gods ways are not our ways...and more over God made us with freedom, he let us decide ,to think and choose...
Re: My Dear Atheists. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
An2elect2:
Does God really loves atheists, as in all atheists? I don't think so
but he loves a non virgin like you abi
Re: My Dear Atheists. by whiteNgold: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Baby Is Seeing Vision. Help / How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. / Are There Female Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.