Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Hibernate Windows 10 | Turn On Hibernate Option - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hibernate Windows 10 | Turn On Hibernate Option (878 Views)

Difference Between Hibernate And Sleep On A Computer / Laptop Won't Charge Or Turn On / How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hibernate Windows 10 | Turn On Hibernate Option by henrygee(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2016
This is useful if you really want to continue your work at any post in time. To turn on Hibernate on windows 10,8.1,8 and 7 the steps below works on all version of OS.

On your Task bar,

- Right click on the battery icon
- At the right side, Click "Choose what the power button does
- Under "Define Power button and turn....." Click "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
- Down below, you can now tick "Hibernate" Then Save.

MAKE SURE YOU SAVE.

Set the Power Button to Hibernate

You can also set The Power Button to Hibernate. To do that,
- On the same page, Click the dropdown box "When I press the power button:"
- Set both "On battery" and "Plugged in" to "Hibernate" then save.

MAKE SURE YOU SAVE.

Refer to image below for insight.
Note: Too much Hibernation might crash your PC.

(1) (Reply)

The Skills To Make Your Own Money Through 100% Pratical Atranining / How To Stop Apple From Automatically Downloading New Software For Your Mac / Wireless Desktop Color Scanner Onsale At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.