Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Laptop Won't Charge Or Turn On - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Won't Charge Or Turn On (1744 Views)

My Lenovo Laptop Won't Charge / Help! The Laptop Won't Boot.. / Crazy Laptop Won't Stop Draining My Data (help!!!!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Won't Charge Or Turn On by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 02, 2017
I was playing a game with my HP 250 G2 notebook pc when it suddenly turned off, i plugged in the charger but the red led light which indicates that its charging won't turn up, i tested the charger with another laptop and it works well, I'll really value any help you guys can give to me. Thanks in advance
Re: Laptop Won't Charge Or Turn On by teemanbastos(m): 1:54am On Apr 02, 2017
lordseb:
I was playing a game with my HP 250 G2 notebook pc when it suddenly turned off, i plugged in the charger but the red led light which indicates that its charging won't turn up, i tested the charger with another laptop and it works well, I'll really value any help you guys can give to me. Thanks in advance
hope it isn't hard disk failure... Was it giving you warnings before today? Or could be charging panel + ur battery! Contact a laptop engineer asap
Re: Laptop Won't Charge Or Turn On by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 02, 2017
teemanbastos:
hope it isn't hard disk failure... Was it giving you warnings before today? Or could be charging panel + ur battery! Contact a laptop engineer asap
there were no prior warnings and I'm scared it might be the motherboard, I'm presently in the suburbs so i can't get a good engineer that's why I'm asking for help and possible solutions
Re: Laptop Won't Charge Or Turn On by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Horllamy i saw your attempt to send me a mail but nairaland.com wouldn't let the mail show, can you post the mail content here please?
Re: Laptop Won't Charge Or Turn On by aril: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2017
Hello... You need an engineer to fix that laptop as quickly as possible and I guess I am the right person. I have fixed several laptops with the same problem. The PROBLEM maybe board as someone said but I will fix it...

My location is Lagos island.
Whatsapp 07012981649

lordseb:
Re: Laptop Won't Charge Or Turn On by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
aril:
Hello... You need an engineer to fix that laptop as quickly as possible and I guess I am the right person. I have fixed several laptops with the same problem. The PROBLEM maybe board as someone said but I will fix it...

My location is Lagos island.
Whatsapp 07012981649

The problem is this, i stay in PH city

(1) (Reply)

Sleek US Used Leap Laptop At 50k / UK Used Hp Probook Intel Core i5 12.1" 4gb Ram 500gb Hdd / Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.