Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari (16352 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by LadyAmaka(f): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2016
This man thinks 2016 is still 1984. So those guys will fold their hands and watch him deal with them. What a man!!!
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by toofit007: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2016
salabscholar01:
Negotiation is the active word here.....Is that too big or small to ask by the FG.? This is a classical case of a stubborn child crying unnecessarily. Eat food, he will say no. Take money, he will say no. Let me take you to the cinema No, go and read your book No. If the mum had decided to use a corporal punishment on him, I will support the spanking... Buhari is right here, even though I have been against all other policies by him.... sad
and u think u have made a valid point here abi? if such child refused to eat or do anything as a good parent, will u next action be corporal punishment? can u see how dump u are? so u will not even bother to know or ask why such child had refused all the offer table before him or her maybe he or she is not medically fit or he has something he had frequently ask u to do for him which u have not done and u have not display any moral reason for u not to have done it.
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by alt3r3g0: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2016
The same article with two different headlines on frontpage

https://www.nairaland.com/3316168/buhari-niger-delta-militants-negotiation

Why one shows an act of peaceful negotiation, this one presents it as a confrontation. Mods should not be repeating topics how much one that is intentionally labelled to heat up the polity.
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by pepigeorge(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2016
Oasis007:
PMB ain't ready to babysitting any Militant Group!

Does the above Quote sound begging?! Niger Delta Avengers should heed the warning or regret ever bombing Nigeria Assets in their Region!

Wen is he planning to negotiate or treat fulani herdsmen like boko haram..... rather he wants to give them 13% land in every state to them
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by jasent(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oblang:

OK let them not negotiate na and see. U go know maybe it's sambisa forest or Creek.. Right now operation crocodile smile is going on there. Let them attack na if dey get the mind. I wonder what gave u the impression that militants can defeat the NA...
no country fights war on two front and win both.
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by alt3r3g0: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ace4Khalifa:
You must be an APC supporter. I doubt you are from the south 'cause if you were and saw the ghetto we call a home inspite of our huge resources, i bet you'll call these Militants a hero. However i don't support any group, 'cause any even though they succeed in forming and independent nation, the same corruption rocking Nigeria would still be a menace to them. #iBowOut

Did you hear of the 40 billion dollars in 10 years asides federal allocation? I am from the region, as long as these militants still side with the Tompolos, Asaris, etc that became billionaires while still watching the region they claimed to be fighting for rot, they are all miscreants and not heros. Not everyone from the Niger Delta is shallow minded angry
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by salabscholar01(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
toofit007:
and u think u have made a valid point here abi? if such child refused to eat or do anything as a good parent, will u next action be corporal punishment? can u see how dump u are? so u will not even bother to know or ask why such child had refused all the offer table before him or her maybe he or she is not medically fit or he has something he had frequently ask u to do for him which u have not done and u have not display any moral reason for u not to have done it.
you missed it, dumb you bro... How can you claim their anger is not defined or have refused to say something.? I believe your type will raise a spoilt child... You as a mother, or at one time when a child, was given a corporal punishment in your home when you were healthy, unless otherwise you were brought the other ways round without discipline. Yes! They said it loud and clear that they will cripple the economy, of which you and know it. Yet you expect the FG to keep mute without actions? Damn you. I wonder your kind of reasoning and maybe how you were brought up. Don't quote me again because I do not reply people like you.
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by alt3r3g0: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
jasent:
no country fights war on two front and win both.

Israel did it with 6 nations and won.
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
gwales:
The FG would not negotiate with any terrorist group

Be warned IPOB and scavengers

Yet th same fG is ready to swap BH members for chibok girls. ,so much 4 double standards. Abi is I another FG we're talking about here?

I didn't even mention fulani herdsmen, what treatment do they deserve? Abi lives of the Nigerian citizens don't matter anymore? Oil in the Niger delta will kill them all
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by bashydemy1: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
FowlYansh:
I regret voting APC
I curse the day I voted for APC
I does not even knows why I allows these people to deceived me During the camp pain cry

Let him send the shoulders to go and bomb and bomb the oil ring and oil well and destroy the Niger Delta, prosperity will judge him!

GEJ we apologize!
You warm us but we didn't litsen undecided

Sorry girl your single vote does not count, Beside what do you want the President to do? to fold his hand and keep watching the scavenger crumbling the economy and your likes are just complaining and typing nonsense without thinking with your brain.. I SMH for you.

Well your moniker says much about you....

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
michael142:

Yes oh GEJ warm us with ring-boiler. Clap for English.
grin grin
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by bashydemy1: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ace4Khalifa:
You must be an APC supporter. I doubt you are from the south 'cause if you were and saw the ghetto we call a home inspite of our huge resources, i bet you'll call these Militants a hero. However i don't support any group, 'cause any even though they succeed in forming and independent nation, the same corruption rocking Nigeria would still be a menace to them. #iBowOut

@ the bold i guess you need to hold your leaders from your region responsible, What happen to the 13% giving to them? there is a Ministry that suppose to provide everything for your region what is happening to the money? Asari Dokubo, Tompolo etc was given money but they never invest it to benefit any of you instead Asari come to Cotonou and build schools all over here you can search for King Amachree African university, King Amachree Academy etc all here in Cotonou and nothing in his home state not to talk of his region why not hold him accountable to for not investing in his home state and region.

http://sessou.com/universities/king-amachree-african-university/

What did tompolo did with what was given to him? nothing instead he use them to acquire warship for what if i may ask?
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
FowlYansh:
I regret voting APC
I does not even knows why I allows these people to deceived me During the camp pain cry

Let him send the shoulders to go and bomb and bomb the oil ring and oil well and destroy the Niger Delta, prosperity will judge him!

GEJ we apologize!

Shut up
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by prof12(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
Category1:
[size=14pt]is it the same boko haram that's still bombing and killing or the boko in Congo?/..
As for the oil probs, the way bubu is putting all his focus on Niger Delta oil shows how unintelligent and incompetent he's. I haven't seen this buhari talk about diversifying the economy, all he talks about is searching for oil or dealing with the Niger delta militants etc.
[/size]

Have you been out of your creek?
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by bashydemy1: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nairasurplus:
Buboo,
Does you wanted to deal with Naija Deltan revengers? undecided
I had with my own ears that your deaf lipsrsealed
It appears you want to recruit more shoulders to fight revengers in the creeks.
Mine hadvise for you,
Go and dis curse with any group that want to dis cursed you.
With the above suggestion, You we be better.
grin

I believe you purposely type the bold up there.
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by johnbu: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
CHOPUP411:

Killing people on top of their resources,Malam Buhari dearis God ooo
shut up, where were you when avengers were kidnapping, killing and bombing of government properties, despite the colossal statutory allocations for niger delta areas
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by cyprex: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
FowlYansh:
I regret voting APC

GEJ we apologize!

If indeed you voted this government, I think you wouldn't have started regretting so soon.
The government have so far exhibited restraint in coming out heavily against these saboteurs and now the president has given them another chance to dialogue or be severely dealt and you are regretting voting the government.

As a patriotic supporter that you were, would you advise PMB to fold his arm and watch the destruction go on?

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by johnbu: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
thesicilian:
Any group in Nigeria that feels aggrieved for whatsoever reason should channel their grievances through that appropriate quarters to the federal government. They do not have to kidnap innocent citizens, or blow up valuable government, public or private assets to drive home their points, as doing so is tantamount to terrorism.
And no well meaning President would want to negotiate with terrorists.
thanks for your wisdom contribution
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by johnbu: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
cyprex:

If indeed you voted this government, I think you wouldn't have started regretting so soon.
The government have so far exhibited restraint in coming out heavily against these saboteurs and now the president has given them another chance to dialogue or be severely dealt and you are regretting voting the government.

As a patriotic supporter that you were, would you advise PMB to fold his arm and watch the destruction go on?
thanks for the reply that would modify the brain of anti buari people
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by shellman: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oasis007:
PMB ain't ready to babysitting any Militant Group!

Does the above Quote sound begging?! Niger Delta Avengers should heed the warning or regret ever bombing Nigeria Assets in their Region!
To convince the Niger Delta Terrorists that the statement by the President is not an empty boast, the President should allow Arepo treatment for, at least, two weeks
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Pylony(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Na waaawooo!! See how all these Avenger sympathizers are wailing over what is coming over their Friends and brothers.

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by bejeria101(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
The height of mumurity,you still get mouth,daura cowbender. Olodo
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by adeoba2008(m): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Those bofoons deserves it.
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by shellman: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
free2ryhme:
Well, no one is deceived about the so-called Operation Crocodile Laugh or Tears! We know it is all about war. But this is a war Buhari and the North will live to regret. No war ever ends the way it was started. We are watching! Let Buhari soldiers fire the first salvo!
Go and.read late Richard Nixon's book"The Crises" You will understand the philosophy behind the Federal Government's warning
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oasis007:

A Word is enough for a Wise! PMB made his intention known to the World.... he's a Man of his Words and he would do as he say!

Just as he has made 1 Naira equal to 1 dollar. OK
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Ace4Khalifa(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
alt3r3g0:

Did you hear of the 40 billion dollars in 10 years asides federal allocation? I am from the region, as long as these militants still side with the Tompolos, Asaris, etc that became billionaires while still watching the region they claimed to be fighting for rot, they are all miscreants and not heros. Not everyone from the Niger Delta is shallow minded angry
That's the reason we blacks would never become great. In past years, billions have been allocated to the NDDC for the development of the region, but there's nothing to show for it.
I'm not saying the Militants are doing a great job 'cause i obviously aint gaining anything from there activities. All i'm saying is that Militants or no Militants, Nigeria would never grow so long as we are chronically selfish and self-centered. We need God and nothing else.... #iBowOut
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Ace4Khalifa(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
bashydemy1:

@ the bold i guess you need to hold your leaders from your region responsible, What happen to the 13% giving to them? there is a Ministry that suppose to provide everything for your region what is happening to the money? Asari Dokubo, Tompolo etc was given money but they never invest it to benefit any of you instead Asari come to Cotonou and build schools all over here you can search for King Amachree African university, King Amachree Academy etc all here in Cotonou and nothing in his home state not to talk of his region why not hold him accountable to for not investing in his home state and region.

http://sessou.com/universities/king-amachree-african-university/

What did tompolo did with what was given to him? nothing instead he use them to acquire warship for what if i may ask?

In heart, mind and spirit, i've rejected everything that have to do with Nigeria. Just to be clear, i don't support any group or tribe... #iBowOut
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by lordkhalifa(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by amanikondo: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
FowlYansh:
I regret voting APC

GEJ we apologize!

In one post, over 20 errors. See the product of a nation (Nigeria). People like you call Buhari a dullard.
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by lordkhalifa(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oasis007:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/buhari-threatens-give-militants-boko-haram-treatment/

Mr man sharrap u can't do anything.... doghari the king of North
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by shabakm: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
FowlYansh:
I regret voting APC

GEJ we apologize!
liar you didt voted him i saw you when you vote, we that voted for him still love him. go to hell bross
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=CHOPUP411 post=48869206]
Killing people on top of their resources,Malam Buhari dearis God ooo[Check your brain, dunce! Their resources or the Nation's wealth?]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Rivers State Honours Award Presentation Ceremony / Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office / Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.