Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari (16358 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by dondavinchi(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

They killed Nigerian Soldier. What did you say to that? Are the soldiers not human or have no families too?

They formed cultist group, kill ordinary civilians, kidnap, extort, rape and maim civilians in that region. What have you to say about this? Are the civilians not Nigerians too?

They destroyed governemnt properties which coat us billions of naira to build with tax payer money. What do you say to this? If the money spent on repair, purchasing of spare parts and payoff for engineers are avoided, will that not add to state development?

They killed Engineers and IOC workers in their field if work. What have you say about this?

The government need to take action and curb terrorism diagusing as political struggle. They should learn to embrace peace or we will teach them with force
u r so naive if d force will work d government would hv dmtake dat action since u buhari can't destroy d region his approach to d issue is wrong
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
dondavinchi:
u r so naive if d force will work d government would hv dmtake dat action since u buhari can't destroy d region his approach to d issue is wrong

What is this one saying?
Re: We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fowl yansh, I go like chop u o cos dts d best and sweetest part
FowlYansh:
I regret voting APC
I curse the day I voted for APC
I does not even knows why I allows these people to deceived me During the camp pain cry

Let him send the shoulders to go and bomb and bomb the oil ring and oil well and destroy the Niger Delta, prosperity will judge him!

GEJ we apologize!
You warm us but we didn't litsen undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo / Itse Sagay Says He Adviced Oshiomole Against His Agressive Behaviour / NIN-SIM Linkage: Security Agencies Get Buhari’s Nod To Access Subscriber Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.