Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,886 members, 7,848,573 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? (897 Views)

Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by marvelck: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Some people usually use loneliness as an excuse to indulge in sex or cheat on their boyfriends, or girlfriends especially if they are in a long distance relationship. A lot of girls say sex at times help take care of their emotional needs. Since they are vulnerable and fragile, fighting such temptation is usually tough for them especially if their boo is far away from them. Imagine that kind talk. To me, loneliness is not an excuse for cheating. A cheat is a cheat. Most girls or guys that cheat on their partners are sex freaks....who can't do without sex or hold body for a long time. Thats just it.
Re: Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by finalboss1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
undecided gurls expecially..e.g xendra
Re: Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by cruzita(f): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
no and NO
Re: Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by donbenedict(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
See let's not blame girls.

The only people who can pinpoint cheats are prositutes and those who patronize prositutes because they happen to know the sinners who pride themselves as saints
Re: Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by MrCork: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
marvelck:
Some people usually use loneliness as an excuse to indulge in sex or cheat on their boyfriends, or girlfriends especially if they are in a long distance relationship. A lot of girls say sex at times help take care of their emotional needs. Since they are vulnerable and fragile, fighting such temptation is usually tough for them especially if their boo is far away from them. Imagine that kind talk. To me, loneliness is not an excuse for cheating. A cheat is a cheat. Most girls or guys that cheat on their partners are sex freaks....who can't do without sex or hold body for a long time. Thats just it.

...did Nigerians girls cheat on U? angry
Re: Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by lecturerdabo(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Depending on how one look at this issue!

For me, I will categorically tell you that loneliness is a very good breeding ground for infidelity more so in long distance relationships!

Enviroment and friends are things we should be concious of at a period of lonliness cos the company one keep and the kind of discussion they indulge in plays a very big role in cheating or not!!

Sex is a natural and strong urge and can be triggered by many factors including and not limited to weather!! It takes a person who have good amount of self control and maybe Godliness to resist it!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
marvelck:
To an extent, it's a genuine excuse....
Re: Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by firstking01(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
embarassed
Re: Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Yes, it does.

It boils down to knowing how the human mind works. for example when two people are in a room, think of it like one person uses the other person's mind to function effectively. it might be manipulative or normative means, but it all boils down to not getting clueless from your own single mind in the absence of another person.

In the case of cheating, it takes a guy and a girl in one room, at that point the girl looses her mind to the guy and let down her guard because he is the powerful one in the room and the guy in turn, manipulate her mind persuading her for sex, it dont matter if he is her boyfriend or not what only matters at that point is we just two people in a closed room, lets just take advantage of it and fulfilled our secret desire or fantansy.

The reason for this is because the brain associate places to feelings NOT people , so when you find yourself in the right place with the wrong person, your feelings would still make you do what you literally won'd do with them in the open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by aloobright17: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Op me dey cheat even if she is around me,some ladies they cheat even when there spouse lives with them,currently ayam chopping a girl wey dey live with her jealous guy in the same room,she travels many miles to my end we do our thing and she go back home yet the mumu guy no dey know...fear women I repeat fear ladies,in fact fear girls.

Finalboss1 only can understand when I said fear women folks .

1 Like

Re: Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by finalboss1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
aloobright17:
Op me dey cheat even if she is around me,some ladies they cheat even when there spouse lives with them,currently ayam chopping a girl wey dey live with her jealous guy in the same room,she travels many miles to my end we do our thing and she go back home yet the mumu guy no dey know...fear women I repeat fear ladies,in fact fear girls.

Finalboss1 only can understand when I said fear women folks .
lols boss gurls they hv dubious characters... hahaha ... fear them.. but you self bad o..
lwkmd
Re: Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by aloobright17: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss1:
lols boss gurls they hv dubious characters... hahaha ... fear them.. but you self bad o..
lwkmd
Wetin man go do na? some times I just dey ask the girl wetin him jealous guy go do when he finds out and first she said he no go ever find out,but if he finds out that he will beat the hell out of her and after all that will never stop her from seeing me Lol.Can u imagine that grin My own na just to dey make her happy na.. till the judgment day na she go bear the beating na.me I go claim say I no even know say she dey date sef grin
Re: Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by Vince77(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
aaronson:
Yes, it does.

It boils down to knowing how the human mind works. for example when two people are in a room, think of it like one person uses the other person's mind to function effectively. it might be manipulative or normative means, but it all boils down to not getting clueless from your own single mind in the absence of another person.

In the case of cheating, it takes a guy and a girl in one room, at that point the girl looses her mind to the guy and let down her guard because he is the powerful one in the room and the guy in turn, manipulate her mind persuading her for sex, it dont matter if he is her boyfriend or not what only matters at that point is we just two people in a closed room, lets just take advantage of it and fulfilled our secret desire or fantansy.

The reason for this is because the brain associate places to feelings NOT people , so when you find yourself in the right place with the wrong person, your feelings would still make you do what you literally won'd do with them in the open.

another intelligent response
Re: Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
yes
Re: Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Vince77:

another intelligent response
Thank you sir'.

1 Like

Re: Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by VampireeM(f): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
For me lonliness is not an excuse for cheating.. You can always call it quits and walk away head high. Why be in a relationship and still be lonely(distance aint a barrier) esp in this age where you can have all manner of communication with your partner and still continue and then cheat¿. Have been in a rship I was lonely in, though the urge to cheat was stronger than ever, I knew I had to move on than cheat on my conscience.
Re: Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? by VampireeM(f): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The Era Of Baby-mama and Baby-papa / . / Revenge Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.