Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (914330 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by tplacid: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2016
Folaroyal:

Thanks for your time friend. I guess its for January intake? It's looking more like processing is focused more on intake period rather than your date of submission now .... cic!!!!!!

I don't think that's the case, I applied on 19th of Oct. and I haven't heard anything and yes am January intake too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by amanze15(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2016
hello everyone, i would be visiting Ottawa, Canada during the winter specifically first week of January from the US, planning on staying for less than a week, i am in dire need of a place to stay during the time, i don't mind paying a substantial "visitor" fee cheesy thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by IbeRoi: 8:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Hey,

I'm actually yet to apply to any school as I am trying to to get the one with most preferable admission conditions.

I was able to get to a conclusion on Brandon University. However im not too certain if I will be required to pay tuition before resumption as I do not intend to that.

Also as regards sponsorship. I'm yet to get anyone with such huge amount of money in account however with quite a number of landed properties. will that be good enough?

And lastly after emailing the school. I was asked to apply for the fall term I.e September 2017. having had more than 1 travelling history to the UK in past I hope the processing would be a lot faster. Can I depart for Canada once the visa is approved which may happen to months before school resumption.

Note* pls if anyone has an idea of other institutions with good admission conditions. I don't mind you sharing.

thanks a whole lot.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sirmeeyha: 8:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Folaroyal:

Watch.... pray.... nd wait! Anything might happen; you may jus be lucky they attend to you early.... dat was a bold one though!!
Which school.... what program.... level? Paper or online? It's almost looking like Accra is attending to January intake presently.
Good luck.
yeah I hope so, UG university of winnipeg, PAPER

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by xyoung: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2016
keke366:

University of Regina, MEng Electronic systems Engineering

We need to reason. Applied same school and same course but still waiting for TRV. Have done medicals tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by joblinks1: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2016
Xyoung,
your own still better nah.
applied to the same school , applied Oct 8 . No medicals and no update from CIC.
make God help us

xyoung:

We need to reason. Applied same school and same course but still waiting for TRV. Have done medicals tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2016
Officially 12 weeks...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by chybaz: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2016
Pls how long does it take to apply for masters in Canada and how soon will the admission be given to you. Do I need GRE as well. Pls help I want to change route, dont want to go to U.K anymore
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by boladan(f): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2016
Omonjoe:
Please I need someone to guide me on applying for SOWP online route. When I tried creating a demo account...I did not see where to upload financial documents, marriage certificate, intl passport, my study permit etc . I do not know if I am doing the right thing.

A guide on the online process and possibly a link will be highly appreciated.

Cc
Iyalodeofcanada

Boladan

Justwise

Thesoj
you can direct your questions here please: https://www.nairaland.com/2271485/canada-spouse-open-work-permit#51155931

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by KanyinsolaO: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hey guys, please I have two questions.

1. Is there anyone in Vancouver or Greater Vancouver Area willing to share accommodation or looking for a roommate or knows a cheap place for rent or lease.

2. For those that have applied to University of Toronto for Masters, did you send your transcript straight to them or you had to go through another process?

Please help me, God will bless you as you do so.
Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yetty96: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good afternoon ause. Please is there anyone that applied online arnd sep or oct that has been called for medicals or has bn approved......ONLINE APPLICANTS...Thanks 4 ur contribution
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Oladesuk: July 22nd, Red river college, online route. TRV APPROVED
2. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
3. emma4eva : sept 4th, MEng. western university, online MEDICAL REQUEST
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc, paper route. MEDICALS PASSED
5. Daarey: Aug 17th, University of Prince Edwrad Island, UG, Online DELAYED
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route. TRV APPROVED
7. nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route TRV APPROVED
8. bbwollex: Sept 22nd, Humber college PGC, paper route
9. temitopej: Sept 28th, Seneca College PGC, paper route
10. Mikymiko: October 19th, Masters, Brandon University, paper route MEDICALS PASSED
11. xyoung: October 21st, MEng, Uregina, Paper route
MEDICALS PASSED.
12. realdrayne : October 20th, PGC, Lambton College, paper route, Upfront Medicals.
13. ramsol00: October 21st, Masters, University of New Brunswick , Online route.
14. Benstone : August 4th, MBA University of Regina, Paper Route.
15. RichardNnamdi : October 26th, Humber college PGC, paper route.
16. Rallymento : October 2nd, Humber College, PGC.
17. Bumzy1: October 31st, University of Alberta, MEng, paper route
18. Miskeen: November 22nd, university of Regina, UG, paper route.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by michaelbelgium(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
brandymcmb:

I'm currently at UNB, non of my friends in the engineering programme contacted any supervisor except the PhD students.

If you have any further inquiries kindly mail the grad secretary for first hand information
i was told to contact a supervisor at UNB before i can apply for MASc in chemical engineering
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by adegbiteboy85: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bros please am about applying to this same school and course for Fall 2017 i need your guidance and information.

I only saw HRM without co-op (how did you go about yours)

Also the tuition fee quoted on their site is confusing me when you say your own whole tuition fee is 7275 wheras i saw like double of this for the same course.

Then what are the documents provided before you getting the admission and waiting time to get response.

Hoping for your response bros

tplacid:

Human Resource Management (co-op)

Conestoga College
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Congratulations emma4eva.
emma4eva:
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc, paper route. MEDICALS PASSED
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route. TRV APPROVED
10. Mikymiko: October 19th, Masters, Brandon University, paper route MEDICALS PASSED
MEDICALS PASSED.
12. realdrayne : October 20th, PGC, Lambton College, paper route, Upfront Medicals.
13. ramsol00: October 21st, Masters, University of New Brunswick , Online route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Qupp: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Since 28th of July.i swear I Don tire.4 months today
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
emma4eva:
MEDICALS PASSED.

Congratulations emma4eva
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mikymiko:
Congratulations emma4eva. .
@ emma4eva ....happy for you cos i really anticipated your TRV success after the previous unfair treatment. Congrats in advance. start preparing for ur travel

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Qupp:
Since 28th of July.i swear I Don tire.4 months today
Haba... when is yur resumption? What program? Paper or online? Medicals?
Pls pls pls use all available communication links .....
Case specific.... web.... Accra...nd prayers ooo
They claim it's the volume of applications that elongates processing time buh alas...... what are they processing that long .... am confused.
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iyobs7(f): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Emma4eva congrats bro...

Missed out on May intake have to go for September just hope these VO'S will not use ages because I want to try other countries too...

Which would you prefer I use guys? Online or Paper route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by IbeRoi: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Urhm.
could someone pls shed light on the questions I asked? pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by jayjayjay007: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hello House,

I have an URGENT question please.

I applied for student visa and today my passport was requested. 1st of all can they reject your application after requesting passport?

2ndly, I have a dilemma, the passport i applied with expires feb 2017. I didnt know the passport has to be valid for the duration of my stay (1 Year). Will this be a problem or can I just renew my passport and submit the two to CIC to get my visa stamped?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
jayjayjay007:
Hello House,

I applied for student visa and today my passport was requested. 1st of all can they reject your application after requesting passport?

2ndly, I have a dilemma, the passport i applied with expires feb 2017. I didnt know the passport has to be valid for the duration of my stay (1 Year). Will this be a problem or can I just renew my passport and submit the two to CIC to get my visa stamped?
congrats because pp request means approval in near time. go renew that passport before submitting.Embassy would not stamp your passport since your study duration is beyond the passport validity.if you go submitting it like that,they ll still forward you a mail for renewal which would be causing you unnecessary delay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Renew the passport and submit the two passport with a letter of explanation about the renewed passport. Congratulations.
jayjayjay007:
Hello House,

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ajayi4(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nony1:
Please who knows where I can change Naira to Canadian dollars here in Lagos at a cheaper rate?

Does anyone know any trusted travel agent that can help me book a flight here in lagos?

Nony 1, have you got someone to change the dollar for you? I am also interested in changing naira to dollars. Pls let me know how you eventually did that, if you have done it. Thanks. Then on ticket, let me know which airline you are going to book, I am also on it. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mikymiko:
Renew the passport and submit the two passport with a letter of explanation about the renewed passport. Congratulations.
You v gotten all the relevant advises already. Every application nd most countries will require at least 6 months of validity.... so please take heed, renewal takes just a day!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Frank659: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good evening famz,anyone that know the answer should help me out.If ur school is starting in January and your visa comes out late (February).Can the person still go?
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by KanyinsolaO: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Help anyone?
KanyinsolaO:
Hey guys, please I have two questions.

1. Is there anyone in Vancouver or Greater Vancouver Area willing to share accommodation or looking for a roommate or knows a cheap place for rent or lease.

2. For those that have applied to University of Toronto for Masters, did you send your transcript straight to them or you had to go through another process?

Please help me, God will bless you as you do so.
Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Frank659:
Good evening famz,anyone that know the answer should help me out.If ur school is starting in January and your visa comes out late (February).Can the person still go?
thanks
Hnnmmm..... its a straight answer.....defer your program!
The embassy should have asked you to send another offer letter for a later date.... that will be before your visa is approved but if it happens that you got approval after intake period..... the school itself will advise you to defer cos you may not meet up.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by tplacid: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
emma4eva:
MEDICALS PASSED.

tplacid: October 19th, Conestoga College, Human Resource Management, online route

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.