Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (913666 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by pololiswang: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Please how did you get these updates ?

emma4eva:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Oladesuk: July 22nd, Red river college, online route. TRV APPROVED
2. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
3. emma4eva : sept 4th, MEng. western university, online MEDICAL REQUEST
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc, paper route. MEDICALS PASSED
5. Daarey: Aug 17th, University of Prince Edwrad Island, UG, Online DELAYED
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route. TRV APPROVED
7. nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route TRV APPROVED
8. bbwollex: Sept 22nd, Humber college PGC, paper route
9. temitopej: Sept 28th, Seneca College PGC, paper route
10. Mikymiko: October 19th, Masters, Brandon University, paper route MEDICALS PASSED
11. xyoung: October 21st, MEng, Uregina, Paper route
MEDICALS PASSED.
12. realdrayne : October 20th, PGC, Lambton College, paper route, Upfront Medicals.
13. ramsol00: October 21st, Masters, University of New Brunswick , Online route.
14. Benstone : August 4th, MBA University of Regina, Paper Route.
15. RichardNnamdi : October 26th, Humber college PGC, paper route.
16. Rallymento : October 2nd, Humber College, PGC.
17. Bumzy1: October 31st, University of Alberta, MEng, paper route
18. Miskeen: November 22nd, university of Regina, UG, paper route.
19. tplacid: October 19th, Conestoga College, online route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Oversworld: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=emma4eva post=51473189]pls i need assistance..
My previous medicals is still valid but i was asked to go for medicals in this new application. Am currently at IOM, they have issued me my e medical sheet showing my previous medical result... please how do i go about it. I dont know who to send this information sheet too.
@emma, please can I have that your number I can find the one you gave me.Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=Oversworld post=51483994][/quote] i just called the number u called me with last time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by TheGreat342: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
I didn't see what you sent. Please, resend it
penitential:
Check your email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by taiwo92(m): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
make una take am easy. all I know is that very soon am getting my admission soon and my Trv will be approve in Jesus name and with the help of my fellow nairalander. #team 2017 fall.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
phizzle3605:
Passport collected today with TRV inside
Praise God...
cool!
Kindly share ur docs, program and course

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Please.... i should think we're done with this human being... prettysolid!!!... she was actually barred
but reincarnated as 'prettysoliid'
Whatever she comes back with.. just allow her continue barking unattended until she looses her voice!
Next plss!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iyobs7(f): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Please house let's try and forgive and forget whatever has happened and forge ahead.

Please let's just rest.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hello guys, if a person secures full funding from the sch of around $10k + tuition for 2 yrs masters degree
How much fund is he obliged to show to make the VO happy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iyobs7(f): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Please can someone quote me with the link to those required documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by JuneFirst: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oroscope:
Please. I have applied for a work permit to Canada from South Africa as I got a job offer from a state department from canada. After about 7 weeks they called emailed and asked for my passport. Does his mean that it has been approved. I can't check the decision online cos it was a paper application. Does this mean that it is approved. Someone pls advice to relief my stress.

Congrats, it's been approved!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ajibade105(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by judnele: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hi guys anyone coming to manitoba soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Frostbaby: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
judnele:
Hi guys anyone coming to manitoba soon.

Yea, next month for January term
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ajayi4(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Folaroyal:

If in desperate need of USD ... jus go to federal palace hotel cos the truth is that the currency is relatively 'scarce'.... you won't realise until you need it!
For flight... mail me when you are ready. Although the advise now is to make 'after xmas' travel plans to still get the fair/cheap deals.
Regards

Thank you my brother o, very grateful. Someone is working on the ticket for me now, but I still need your email in case I need help along the line. Anytime I want to change the dollar, I will go to the location you suggested, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by henrinco(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ajayi4:

Thank you my brother o, very grateful. Someone is working on the ticket for me now, but I still need your email in case I need help along the line. Anytime I want to change the dollar, I will go to the location you suggested, thanks
I am still waiting Sir. Kindly respond to my mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ajayi4:

Okies... noted.
Pls feel free to mail me tru the thread link.
Kind regards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
PLEASE HELP ON APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT

please, how do one pay application fee in Canada. All the options seems not to be available in Nigeria; credit card (not available in Nigeria), online banking (debit card transaction not allowed), western union business solution - global pay(Nigerian banks seems not to understand this).

Am applying to Brock University, I need to pay CAN$105 as an application fee.

No option seems yielding, please help.................
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
jayjayjay007:

Thank you. I went to renew the passort today. Paid 30k for sharp sharp processing they said i should come back tomorrow. I called vfs and they said I should send a mail to accra explaining the renewal and see what they say. My application was a CALA one. Do all go through ghana or is there another consulate I can contact as well?
Hi,
I sent you a PM, can you kindly reply?
Wanna find out more on Passport Renewal.

Cc: anyone who just recently renewed his/her passport.

Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
olaadams:
PLEASE HELP ON APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT

please, how do one pay application fee in Canada. All the options seems not to be available in Nigeria; credit card (not available in Nigeria), online banking (debit card transaction not allowed), western union business solution - global pay(Nigerian banks seems not to understand this).

Am applying to Brock University, I need to pay CAN$105 as an application fee.

No option seems yielding, please help.................

Have you tried GTB naira master card for that amount? If no, try it first cos last time I checked, early this monrh, the limit was usd100.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.