Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (909526 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by hustla(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
michV:
@ MIKY.. I will joyful declare here a token of N1500 recharge cards on every existing networks on hearing you approval come next week.

Admin will have to block silent observers for me for some minutes,only active participants i would gladly want to benefit from this. NB. ADMIN

I dey here dey look in 3D as I await my mtn recharge card grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CarpricornPratt: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
@ MIKY.. I will joyfully declare here a token of N1500 recharge cards on every existing networks on hearing you approval come next week.

Admin will have to block silent observers for me for some minutes,only active participants i would gladly want to benefit from this.
NB:ADMIN[

Lol @Block silent observers...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by keke366: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Folaroyal:
Sorry I tried not to make it this long!!!!

Application type: paper (Accra)
Submission/biometrics date: 12 October
Medical mail: 21 October
Medical done: 25 October
Passed medical: 27 October
Approval mail: 9 December
Total processing: 8 weeks

Program: MBA
School: University Canada West
Resumption: April 2017
Offer letter, did not include deposit receipt.

Documents- (photocopied and marked under each reasons for refusal topics)

TRAVEL HISTORY:
France, UK, US.(visas & stamps copies)

ACADEMICS:
University of Northampton, UK (Business & Mgt)
Advanced Diploma in Mgt. Inform. System, UK
Diploma in Management Studies, UK Certificate
Ond & HND Accountancy, Nigeria Certificate
NYSC Certificate

EMPLOYMENT:
No company letter.
Tax clearance cert, ID, employment letter, 6 months payslips, previous employment letters (Glo/Visafone/Enara,UK/Namibian Embassy/NYSC @CBN)

FINANCE: (self sponsor)
Salary SoA 6 months
Fixed deposit account 10m
Pension SoA
Copies of tenant's rent receipts

LoE:
LoE followed and worked in line with CIC checklist and every reasons for refusal. Included an after study plan and detailed reasons why I chose to study in Canada even while MBA is available everywhere in Nigeria.

OTHER DOCS:
Police clearance cert (Nigeria & England)
Marriage cert.
Birth certificate for spouse & children
Spouse SoA, work ID cos I stated in LoE that she's able to cater for herself and children while am away on study.
* stated in LoE that I will require my passport for a family holiday in the US before Xmas.
Regards.

Congrats bruv....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Qupp: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Thanks
yemdogg:

You will be violating the conditions stated on your study permit and subsequently you may have problem with the Canadian embassy particularly when you're about to apply for PR or other categories of visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Crownny86: 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Crownny86:
Good evening all..

Abeg, have not seen anybody mentioning New Brunswick Community College NBCC.
I just submitted my application online for their PGD
but want to know if I should send my supporting documents to their admission mail add.
Anybody that have gone thru the process shld help out pls with other relevant info of the sch.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
For the fast fingers!!!!!
353242860454067...... Glo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Folaroyal:

Well.... I want to think cos of my appeal in the LoE... I actually wrote under travel history that I'll be needing my passport before Xmas for a trip to the US!(bolded in purple)
One thing is... You can't just guess for this CIC people as no one understand their ways and secondly I think they put attention to and read LOEs very well! Just a thought though!
It will end in praises!!
I remember when my friend's mum was refused.... the only thing new I added to her application is LoE... very detailed and polished!... they gave her 5years trv the 3rd week.

Can I send you my LOE oga Folaroyal. When u get time help me vet am.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
emma4eva:
No reply so I went for new medical test on wednesday.

That's cool!

God's grace will speak for you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
michV:
@Abolergy,wealth360 et al..i keep responding to your persistent PMs from my windows mail but it keeps bouncing back as failed delivery. contact me via my Gmail directly; calvenklien9@gmail.com

Tanks my Oga. I have sent you a mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Folaroyal:
Thank you cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 10, 2016
wealth360:

Can I send you my LOE oga Folaroyal. When u get time help me vet am.
OK boss.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 10, 2016
michV:
@ MIKY.. I will joyfully declare here a token of N1500 recharge cards on every existing networks on hearing you approval come next week.

Admin will have to block silent observers for me for some minutes,only active participants i would gladly want to benefit from this.
NB:ADMIN
Thank you MichV for your best wishes. The Lord will do his good work in our visa applications, and make us find favour with the reviewer. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 5:14am On Dec 10, 2016
Folaroyal:

OK boss.

Morning Mr. Folaroyal. I don't have mail addresss nah.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by capiti: 5:24am On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=Crownny86 post=51786758][/quote]

You should send supporting documents to admission office by post. Hope you get the NBCC admission because they have started offering admission for September 2017. I got already for Information technology and business analysis.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 5:52am On Dec 10, 2016
pharmow:

I assume you have full scholarship for both programs. If so, in as much as U of T is enticing (being the top Uni in Canada), I will go for U of Vic. The reasons are, 1. The U of Vic program has a Co-op, with this you can continue working with the company after graduating, and if unfortunately you aint retained, at least you would have 6 months of Canadian work experience which gives you competitive advantage in the labour market. 2. Comparatively, the labour market in Victoria BC is less competitive to that of Toronto. 3. Though Victoria is the capital of BC, it is a smaller city with serene and calm environment compare to crazy big city environment of Toronto. 4. BC is just one hell of beautiful province smiley

Thanks for your opinion. I appreciate it.

Other elders' opinion are highly welcome.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by RAY12345(m): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2016
Folaroyal:
hello boss, abeg no shut we Mtn/etisalat subscribers out of the awoof o...remember us in thy recharge sharing Kingdom. Lolxx.. Congrats once again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2016
Goodmorning All. please what kind of permit do I apply for my child who I want to accompany me to canada. Those who have gone through it please help. I want to apply for a study permit and I also want to apply for my daughter to accompany me but I don't know if i should apply for a visit or study permit for her. She is 4 years old

I didn't sleep last night I read through a lot and I saw that
@Khalesi @ Gu2015 @Team12 went through the same. Please what visa did you apply for your child to accompany you.

Khalesi Gu2015 Team12
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Folaroyal:
For the fast fingers!!!!! 353242860454067...... Glo
Oga, pls what's the least price one can get for a flight to Toronto, Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by toluene1234: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2016
Good morning to everyone on this thread. Please I would love to know the following.
1. wen would CIC be on break during this festivity?
2. Does CIC still attend to VISA applications apart from Dec 26 and January 2?
3. Does CIC issue approval mails during weekends.
4. Is it possible to get TRV approval without CIC sending medical mail or upfront medical?
5. For those of us october submission, who hasn't even received medical mails can we still be expecting CIC decision before the end of the year?
I believe God has done it already but waiting for manifestation
@folaroya, michv,mikymiko,thesol and others who have idea, help with my questions.
God bless u all.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2016
toluene1234:
Good morning to everyone on this thread. Please I would love to know the following.
1. wen would CIC be on break during this festivity?
2. Does CIC still attend to VISA applications apart from Dec 26 and January 2?
3. Does CIC issue approval mails during weekends.
4. Is it possible to get TRV approval without CIC sending medical mail or upfront medical?
5. For those of us october submission, who hasn't even received medical mails can we still be expecting CIC decision before the end of the year?
I believe God has done it already but waiting for manifestation
@folaroya, michv,mikymiko,thesol and others who have idea, help with my questions.
God bless u all.
Thanks

1. Just be informed that CIC will observe public holidays and does not work in weekends.
2. They will have to do their duties (just that some staffs may apply for leave, others will still be in office working).
3. Approval mail can come in any working days but it may also drop on non working days if the mail is on air.
4. It is not possible getting approval without medicals.
5. Yes. Believe God will make way.

Just my thought as I don't work in their office. I believe they may share some work ethics like the banks or public service do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2016
wealth360:

Morning Mr. Folaroyal. I don't have mail addresss nah.
... Send to bayoroyal76@gmail.com
Regards

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
Folaroyal:
House.. Sorry for the break in transmission!!
Was just playing around CIC account minutes ago.... considering attaching my deposit payment receipt as earlier advised by @Mikymiko.... cos I just didn't bother to mention deposit in my application since it's not a requirement.... While scrolling to look for where to attach... I saw something else there..

Trust me... God is always faithful!!!

Congrats bro! Did you remember to eat baked beans and took a nap? grin grin. You have been a great guy here.

@Mikymiko, emma4ever, Osemigho, xyoung and others, you are next to receive good news from CIC.
@MichV I strongly believe you can still look up this Canada dream. BTW has anybody heard from Metrecube?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2016
abdulkabirtobi:

Oga, pls what's the least price one can get for a flight to Toronto, Canada
When you are ready... I'll link you with d source dealing it.. Many guys on the thread hv used that opportunity.
Regards..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Horpsy5: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2016
Folaroyal:

I must have responded... but I really do not understand why mails to nairaland pm returns as undelivered.
Regards

this is my mail: awoniyiope@gmail.com. d pm dint deliver and I need ur help pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Egonne1(f): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2016
I had to come out of ghost mood to say big congrats. Your posts on this thread has really been helpful and very matured. May God complete that which he has started in your life. Amen
Folaroyal:

Trust me... God is always faithful!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2016
CannyZionist:

Congrats bro! Did you remember to eat baked beans and took a nap? grin grin. You have been a great guy here.

@Mikymiko, emma4ever, Osemigho, xyoung and others, you are next to receive good news from CIC.
@MichV I strongly believe you can still look up this Canada dream. BTW has anybody heard from Metrecube?
Thanks boss... I say a loud amen to the prayers you just said... the joy isn't complete without these guys you kno.
Meanwhile... I took baked beans only once and then I stopped taking the naps since I got tired of not seeing any CIC mail after waking up!! grin... really I wasn't expecting it to come that soon cos my intake is still April.
My cic account was updated about 7.25am and I got the cic mail hours after with the correspondence letter attached.
It will end in praise.... Regards.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2016
Horpsy5:

this is my mail: awoniyiope@gmail.com. d pm dint deliver and I need ur help pls
Responded!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2016
Egonne1:
I had to come out of ghost mood to say big congrats. Your posts on this thread has really been helpful and very matured. May God complete that which he has started in your life. Amen
Hnnnm... @ Egonne1 I hope you are not part of the ghosts loading our recharge cards for fast fingers.
Appreciates you jare!!
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Alert!!!!... For NL fast fingers.....( beware of silent/ghost followers oooo!!!

..... MTN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Qupp: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2016
Congrats bro mailed you already
Folaroyal:

Thanks boss... I say a loud amen to the prayers you just said... the joy isn't complete without these guys you kno.
Meanwhile... I took baked beans only once and then I stopped taking the naps since I got tired of not seeing any CIC mail after waking up!! grin... really I wasn't expecting it to come that soon cos my intake is still April.
My cic account was updated about 7.25am and I got the cic mail hours after with the correspondence letter attached.
It will end in praise.... Regards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2016
Qupp:
Congrats bro mailed you already
Use the email I posted earlier pls... NL mails aren't accepting responses.
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2016
CannyZionist:

Bro thank you very much for having my concern at heart.everything is noted. work in progress. 2017 is my turn IJN,Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.