Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,505 members, 7,843,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (917527 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2016
bukola2010:
Good a.m pls I need pple in the house to review this SOP is it Good enough
you shdnt have posted it here, pls delete for ur own gud.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2016
My good people in the house. please I prefer applying for TRV tru Paper route and I need my passport by February for a training at work. what sud i do? Is it possible to submit paper route without the passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ushp: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2016
emma4eva:
I thank God for sending you guys my way, you all have being of immense blessings.
bayocanny justwise metrecube michV thesoj easyxtan bosypumpin joblinks1 mikymiko sexyqueen2 oversworld, etc
submitted my first application 3rd june, online
Document Submitted.
Personal:
cic forms
Letter of acceptance MEng
Statement of purpose
BEng statement of result
School transcript
Nysc cert
Refrence letter from a possible future employer
Birth cert
Sponsor:
All CAC documents of his company(e plenty)
Soa of 19mil
decleration of sponsorship letter
National Identity card

denied for insuffient funds.

Second application on the 3rd of sept,
Sent same documents as before, included
Police report
my almost torn baptismal card
My sponsor increased soa to 29mil
2 plots of land survey plans
a more detailed sponsor letter stating how much will be made available for me
Sworn affidavit of sponsorship
His international Passport
Medical request mail came 28th of nov, passed came a week later.
Passport request came on 14th Dec

I almost lost my mind waiting, what kept me strong was God (give him ur time abeg) and you guys here, some updates are funny, some annoying and some sad. Always waiting for michV to post, guy is always detailed even if its just greeting.

Folaroyal, the first time i noticed your post I asked myself who be this guy wey carry fire come. You are matured, I require your assistance with flight booking.

Anybody in Toronto should holla at me abeg, I need help in packaging myself.

Congrats please can you help out with your detailed sponsor letter osopaulmay@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iyobs7(f): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Plenty bosses in the house please can you drop your email so I can send my SOP for review? Please please please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bukola2010: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
emma4eva:
you shdnt have posted it here, pls delete for ur own gud.
I don't know the rules here I just want to get people s view about it am sorry if I step on toes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bukola2010: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Please I still need someone to help me review my SOP please I appreciate your time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Please, is SIWES semester included when considering one's last 4 semesters.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
wealth360:
My good people in the house. please I prefer applying for TRV tru Paper route and I need my passport by February for a training at work. what sud i do? Is it possible to submit paper route without the passport?

yea bro u can submit ur documents without including ur pp, u will b gvin a form @ d vfs centre which u will fill and has a place for u to indicate such intension, and go back wit ur pp. ur pp will b requested for wen needed thru ur mail. success
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
bukola2010:
I thought I could post it for review, am not really used to the law around here am sorry if I step on toes@ sop review

You didn't step on any toe. People just trying to protect your work from been copied head to toe while you the owner haven't use it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
bukola2010:
Please I still need someone to help me review my SOP please I appreciate your time

Is the SOP for admission or TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
nelly28:

yea bro u can submit ur documents without including ur pp, u will b gvin a form @ d vfs centre which u will fill and has a place for u to indicate such intension, and go back wit ur pp. ur pp will b requested for wen needed thru ur mail. success

thanks. But hope VO wont think otherwise?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
xyoung:

Thanks bro!
What I mean is, I'm wondering if my passport is in vfs lekki or when will it get to Lagos?

it take 7 working days from d CIC dispatch to vfs, so if it up to 7days since u saw dat on d cic site den track ur vfs numb again, but if it not upto you can start counting.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
wealth360:

No dey won't .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iyobs7(f): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
wealth360:

TRV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Crownny86: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Congrats.

Pls am seeking admin to this same College. I sent my transcript to them thru sch and I got a mail that they 've received it and my application is completed and ready for evaluation without me sending my other supporting documents like SOP, copy of very both waec n bsc etc.

Pls is that the practice or what documents did you sent to get the admin?

Am just worried if only transcript is enough to evaluate me.

Thanks

Mattezo:
Good day All,

Please I just got admission to NBCC for post graduate Diploma and I need to quickly process for Trv using the paper process. You guys should please guide me on how to go about this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
wealth360:

You may wish to avoid complications by just dropping your application after your February training.... I think its for fall 2017? If so, you will still be well in line with timing.
Regards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
iyobs7:

TRV

Dis format was given to me by a Guru in the house. please rewrite. that your SOP is not enough

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bukola2010: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
wealth360:

its for admission please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bukola2010: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
wealth360:

Dis format was given to me by a Guru in the house. please rewrite. that your SOP is not enough

thanks
thanks for your response. I gained a lot but the said sop is for admission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by hardey4: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello everyone,i am a silent follower of this thread.I bless God for making it possible to share this wonderful testimony..I just recieved a mail for passport request.It can only be God.I lost faith in my application after reading facts from this great forum..
Applied for PBD in Business administration.(Thompson rivers university).
H.N.D - Electrical /Electronics Engineering
8 years Experience in Oilfield sector.

Please i need advice on this: My international passport expires Jan 2018 and my programme is for 2 years,starting january 2017.I was unable to renew my passport,was told my validity still more than 6 months.I hope this wont cause any issues with my TRV.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Congratulations. What date u apply?
hardey4:
Hello everyone,i am a silent follower of this thread.I bless God for making it possible to share this wonderful testimony..I just recieved a mail for passport request.It can only be God.I lost faith in my application after reading facts from this great forum..

Please i need advice on this: My international passport expires Jan 2018 and my programme is for 2 years,starting january 2017.I was unable to renew my passport,was told my validity still more than 6 months.I hope this wont cause any issues with my TRV.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
bukola2010:
I don't know the rules here I just want to get people s view about it am sorry if I step on toes
Its for your benefit, against copy and paste crew.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Cure4fools(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
hardey4:

Congratulation, truly happy for you and looking forward to my celebration. You do not have renew your passport so long it exceeds
6months to the expiry date. You will be able to transfer your study permit to your new passport upon renewal for a small fee. Wish you the best as you prepare for departure. When did you submit your application?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ebby29: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Good evening people. Is it advisable to do upfront medicals? If you are later refused a visa can you still link it when you are applying again. I dont pray for that though, just making findings
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
hardey4:

Sir you are very welcomed,but you need not to lose hope from a great forum as you called it.i also assume that your job position or role may have been related to your intended program before some individuals we capitalize immediately that they sought no relationship but still he got his TRV approved.we share experiences here and no1 here is trained or certified immigration officer. the chances of PGD/PBD/PGC/Diploma are always limited. if you did examine during july/august/september this year, there was massive refusal for pgc(d) applicants even with perfect application.it was really alarming that we were like if CIC no longer accepts pgc(d) applications. Like i have said before based on assertion,online application do favor for pgc(d) if i start making counts with experiences on this thread. some of this depends on who handled your application..some successful individuals for masters who are still following this thread got refused for PGC program twice. you could imagine when a VO would tell an applicant '' similar program can be obtained in home country,don't know why an applicant is incurring cost for such expensive trip to canada,you can imagine VO saving us cost cheesy. another gcms note read, ''applicant's study duration is a 2 semester program not convinced about applicant purpose of study when similar program can be obtained in short duration in his home country'' bla bla.. when you see such, you will have to know that the VO is against your PGC(D) program etc...every individual is case by case.meanwhile some PGC applicants brought the refusal for theirselves by choosing program that has no relationship but they felt it was related. what i believe is read people's experiences,go back and strategise according to your case/profile. though atimes if you read some people's post don't know if mine is one of them it is discouraging.i can never say your document is small and mr.b own is bigger because mr.a provided what applies to his case/profile while mr.b submitted according to his profile.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by princeadedayo: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
hardey4:

Check the mail sent to you by CIC ... if it is written that "we can not issue you a visa beyond your passport expiry date" then you need to apply for a new visa but if thats not there you re fine.

In any case. if you re to do a new passport. time isnt at your side. take your admission letter, proof of payment, mail from CIC to Passport Office (Nigerian Immigration Service) Headquarters Abuja for renewal.
Note: for now only abuja office would renew without too much stories and it would be out in about 2 weeks
Other state offices might not and takes about a month for cases like this
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
@ Floroyal please can you help me out. I am now reapplying for my child. What kind of points should I give in my application. What reason do i give for going with her apart from saying there is no one else to take care of her. What reason should i give for applying for a study permit for her in her sop which i would be writing.
Folaroyal:

Haba... Sorry to hear this but it seems you have contradicted your submissions.... You want your child to accompany you... You applied for a visiting visa... And you stated she has no one to take care of her! .... Obviously you intend to take her with you and not for the purpose of visiting!!!. You should either have joined her in your initial application or applied for a study permit for her now.
[b]Cic seems very silent on accompanying minors... [/b]I posted somethings about that yesterday. Even while they said minors do not require study permit, you cannot keep them for longer than 6 months in school without being disturbed.... hence you will still resort to study permit!!
Be bold to include your child on your application or better still... let your spouse join in the TRV application..
It's quite technical trust me.
Regards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
ebby29:
Good evening people. Is it advisable to do upfront medicals? If you are later refused a visa can you still link it when you are applying again. I dont pray for that though, just making findings

medical's last for one year

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ikennali01(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
emma4eva:
I thank God for sending you guys my way, you all have being of immense blessings.
bayocanny justwise metrecube michV thesoj easyxtan bosypumpin joblinks1 mikymiko sexyqueen2 oversworld, etc
submitted my first application 3rd june, online
Document Submitted.
Personal:
cic forms
Letter of acceptance MEng
Statement of purpose
BEng statement of result
School transcript
Nysc cert
Refrence letter from a possible future employer
Birth cert
Sponsor:
All CAC documents of his company(e plenty)
Soa of 19mil
decleration of sponsorship letter
National Identity card

denied for insuffient funds.

Second application on the 3rd of sept,
Sent same documents as before, included
Police report
my almost torn baptismal card
My sponsor increased soa to 29mil
2 plots of land survey plans
a more detailed sponsor letter stating how much will be made available for me
Sworn affidavit of sponsorship
His international Passport
Medical request mail came 28th of nov, passed came a week later.
Passport request came on 14th Dec

I almost lost my mind waiting, what kept me strong was God (give him ur time abeg) and you guys here, some updates are funny, some annoying and some sad. Always waiting for michV to post, guy is always detailed even if its just greeting.

Folaroyal, the first time i noticed your post I asked myself who be this guy wey carry fire come. You are matured, I require your assistance with flight booking.

Anybody in Toronto should holla at me abeg, I need help in packaging myself.

I live in Toronto, ask and I'd answer
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Aracely: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dear all, I'm really sorry to derail the thread but i just thought to ask for your prayers for a friend who told me about this thread, since we are a family here. Her moniker here is chrissybaybee. She had an operation for appendicitis shortly after she received her TRV. I never even knew until I saw a mutual friend of ours today who told me about it. I kept on wondering where she was because she wasn't picking her calls & replying to her whatsapp & text msgs & then her phone was switched off completely. I thought she had travelled. The last time I saw her was at coldstone creamery, ikeja and we got talking. I told her about my visa stuff & she told me to go on nairaland 'traveling to Canada' & also watch out for michV, mikymiko, thesoj & all. She said she just got her TRV through the help she received here & above all God & was planning to book her flight. Please I ask that you all pray for speedy recovery for her so she can go live her Canadian dream. I think her school resumes in January. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aracely:
Dear all, I'm really sorry to derail the thread but i just thought to ask for your prayers for a friend who told me about this thread, since we are a family here. Her moniker here is chrissybaybee. She had an operation for appendicitis shortly after she received her TRV. I never even knew until I saw a mutual friend of ours today who told me about it. I kept on wondering where she was because she wasn't picking her calls & replying to her whatsapp & text msgs & then her phone was switched off completely. I thought she had travelled. The last time I saw her was at coldstone creamery, ikeja and we got talking. I told her about my visa stuff & she told me to go on nairaland 'traveling to Canada' & also watch out for michV, mikymiko, thesoj & all. She said she just got her TRV through the help she received here & above all God & was planning to book her flight. Please I ask that you all pray for speedy recovery for her so she can go live her Canadian dream. I think her school resumes in January. Thank you.

I pray God grant her rapid recovery

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
emma4eva:
Nop, deferal came late so i had to use western admission letter, same course.

Okay bro.. go live your Canadian dream

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Polish Student Visa / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.