Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (913586 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by oluseyi17(f): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
iphi:
Please o to the house i have not seen any msg since I applied should I be worried? 7 weeks now.. paper route

sweetheart, no cause for any alarm rara...lol. I will be 16 weeks waiting and my college resumed yesterday. hold on tight dear grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
iphi:
Please o to the house i have not seen any msg since I applied should I be worried? 7 weeks now.. paper route

If u av bn following dis thread u'll definitely kno u gat nothing 2 worry about. We av 15,16wks here so just kip praying for divine speed on ur app. #Shikena

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by manuelbarmby: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
@Tarry: With the current exchange rate even 10m might not be sufficient fund considering the tuition fee balance, not counting accomodation and maintainance Meng from memorial university will be ideal, low tuition Master program

With current rate of about N245, 10m is more than enough. However since rate is fluctuating, with +ve or -ve funds can apply in this case.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by adebayoolatunji(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
manuelbarmby:
@Tarry: With the current exchange rate even 10m might not be sufficient fund considering the tuition fee balance, not counting accomodation and maintainance Meng from memorial university will be ideal, low tuition Master program

With current rate of about N245, 10m is more than enough. However since rate is fluctuating, with +ve or -ve funds can apply in this case.
u guys just dey call 10million as if say it's easy to come by.... Na grace of God no be by ur account balance..... Where I go see 10million put for account...

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by mannimakerjnr: 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
ayeyemi91:

April next year. It's possible they ask you to. Depending on the duration of your program in Canada

@Ayeyemi91

My email is audvid2000@hotmail.com. Please get in touch, i really need to ask you some questions. Thnks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by manuelbarmby: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
@ adebayoolatunji: Na by God's grace really but one just gaz do his/her homework well too. U know!!! God is ur strength.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by okechukwu101: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Eraytee:

If u av bn following dis thread u'll definitely kno u gat nothing 2 worry about. We av 15,16wks here so just kip praying for divine speed on ur app. #Shikena
smh....so we have now resulted to praying for divine speed on our apps and no longer visa success. This CIC process is so annoying
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
okechukwu101:

smh....so we have now resulted to praying for divine speed on our apps and no longer visa success. This CIC process is so annoying

Abi now, is dere other way? Divine spend n successful app is d key.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by oluseyi17(f): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
okechukwu101:

my brother its annoying but worth waiting for in the end if you have a clear focus oh. it is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by TheOnlyGentleman: 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
thesoj:
You are very welcome bro.
Sorry sir,good evening.
I am still waiting for your response concerning the mail I sent you.
God bless you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ethan45(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
adebayoolatunji:
u guys just dey call 10million as if say it's easy to come by.... Na grace of God no be by ur account balance..... Where I go see 10million put for account...

Abi oh my brother, even if you still have the money they will find a way to come up with flimsy excuses like purpose of visit and the likes. Ive been led to understand that this visa thingy is not about hw fat ur account balance is, its about hw u package ur application nd the grace that you carry. Seriously.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by dessy8: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
You and i are in thesame shoes oo..applied may16th too....Not heard anything yet...no medical call even,my college resumed yesterday...I am not perturbed though...It shall end in praise..
oluseyi17:

sweetheart, no cause for any alarm rara...lol. I will be 16 weeks waiting and my college resumed yesterday. hold on tight dear grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Infinity2020: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
In most cases, it is not the amount of money in the account that gives one Visa but it is grace (God factor). Lots of people have gotten Visa with a balance as low as that of MichV.

Mizbaby:

Sorry about your delay. But looking at your application from an UNEMOTIONAL and PRACTICAL point of view, 6.1m in your sponsors account was waaaay too small. If you boost up that account to not less than 10m and apply again, you have 99.99% chance of getting your trv.

It has nothing to do with Pgd or masters admission, I got my trv at first attempt with a one year Pgd in a PRIVATE career college. The long wait is annoying but try again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mikymiko:
MichV, please can you upload the refusal letter?
bro this ur question na FBI question.if na to say na lie i lie you for open fowl yansh now.lemme upload it

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Infinity2020: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
My application has been approved today after 20 weeks. I hope this will encourage all TRV hopefuls and to remind you that with God nothing is impossible. If God be for us who can be against us.

Date of Submission (paper): 18th April, 2016
Medical mail: 30th Aug. (after 19 weeks)
Medical done: 31st Aug
Medical passed update: 3rd Sept
Approval mail: 7th Sept (School resumes same day 7th Sept)

It took a week to approve my Visa from the date of medical ( that was God's speed).

I thank God for His grace. God will do it to all of you just as he did for me.

24 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
congrats Brother. Who is your sponsor? Share your documents.
Infinity2020:
My application has been approved today after 20 weeks. I hope this will encourage all TRV hopefuls and to remind you that with God nothing is impossible. If God be for us who can be against us.

It took a week to approve my Visa from the date of medical ( that was God's speed).

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by BE811APP: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Congratulations my bro/sis..

I am next in line smiley

Infinity2020:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
michV:
bro this ur question na FBI question.if na to say na lie i lie you for open fowl yansh now.lemme upload it
Bro, it pains but God is in control. Reapply for Masters in a cheap University. How did you prove your personal assets and what was your account balance?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Damisa03: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=Infinity2020 post=49161468]My application has been approved today after 20 weeks. I hope this will encourage all TRV hopefuls and to remind you that with God nothing is impossible. If God be for us who can be against us.

Congratulations bro, this is a great testimony,you have just lifted my spirit up.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
michV:
Bro, it pains but God is in control. Reapply for Masters in a cheap University. How did you prove your personal assets and what was your personal account balance?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Tarry(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
adebayoolatunji:

yes it is God mercy and grace but we have to try our best to satisfy this Canada VOs. MichV program is a very expensive one with balance of 29,000 C$ after deposit of 7k c$ even at 245 that is over N9m at official exchange rate and you have to factor additional money for accommodation, feeding, book and other, it is a huge investment that the VOs might be hard to convince there is enough money to cover it unless your bank balance is extra fat.

Additionally, you need to convince the VO in your sop how the program will add so much value to you to justify such huge financial expenditure when your account balance barely cover the expenses because this VOs unfortunately, don't seem to pay much attention to the cash flow which is the main focus for visa of some country like UK and America

MichV refusal was purely because the program was too expensive, the vo did not query money to maintain or transport but to pay the school fees

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Tarry(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Infinity2020:

Congratulation, what a relief it must be for your after 20 weeks. Thanks be to God for you

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ccffwx: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Thanks my brother. I got your email. Will do.
thesoj:
You are very welcome bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
manuelbarmby:
@Tarry: With the current exchange rate even 10m might not be sufficient fund considering the tuition fee balance, not counting accomodation and maintainance. Meng from memorial university will be ideal, low tuition Master program

the 29200cad was the remaining part of TOTAL FUNDS AVAILABLE(which included 2nd & 3rd semester tuition fee + accommodation + others) after i deducted my first semester tuition fee i paid which was 7789cad.so the supposed total funds if had never paid 1st sem fee of 7789cad is = 36989cad. so understand the break down that my outstanding funds for the 1yr program is 29200cad.

cc:Tarry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Tarry(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
michV:
the 29200cad was the remaining part of TOTAL FUNDS AVAILABLE(which included 2nd & 3rd semester tuition fee + accommodation + others) after i deducted my first semester tuition fee i paid which was 7789cad.so the supposed total funds if had never paid 1st sem fee of 7789cad is = 36989cad. so understand the break down that my outstanding funds for the 1yr program is 29200cad.

Oh I thought the outstanding 29,200 C$ was just tuition balance, I did not understand it includes accommodation and others. sure 10m balance should do but my advice is pursue the MUN MEng, it also comes with funding and tuition is extremely low
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
michV:

Tarry:

Oh I thought the outstanding 29,200 C$ was just tuition balance, I did not understand it includes accommodation and others. sure 10m balance should do but my advice is pursue the MUN MEng

Is the 1yr minimum available funds (Fees+living expenses) not applicable anymore? Must someone have all the millions in this world just to get a visa? These Canadian VOs self grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=Damisa03 post=49162992][/quote] Congrats. Share your documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by fexy50(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Good morning, please which colleges in Canada can one apply to without having to pay an initial deposit of tuition fee, wanna start my application. My first degree is Mathematics Education, want to apply for PGD FINANCE. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by thesoj: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
With all due respect, I disagree with posts like this that encourage people to think that prayer/grace is more important to your application than how well you put it together. In my view, this attitude encourages a lackadaisical approach to problem-solving, which is the problem with our country. We like unnecessary shortcuts. This is not to say that people shouldn't pray if it helps them feel better about their application, I am solely stating that prayer will not work as a substitute to putting together an excellent application.

Also, stating that you only get your TRV by prayers/grace is a bit insensitive towards those who prayed and fasted yet didn't get their TRVs. It in a way implies they didn't pray hard enough or they didn't for some reason deserve grace.

cc: @debayoolatunji, @Ethan45
Infinity2020:
In most cases, it is not the amount of money in the account that gives one Visa but it is grace (God factor). Lots of people have gotten Visa with a balance as low as that of MichV.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Blackkie:
Are you still at MUN?
Maybe you can help me do something there.

Blackkie what do you want to do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.