Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (909015 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Smileyin: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
@hayqinsbFX i really need to reach you somehow, anyways im not sure if this is your email address but i sent you an email. please confirm : akinbusola07@gmail.com mail sent:
To akinbusola07@gmail.com 12/19/16 at 4:43 AM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by honeyscottage(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
yemdogg:

Thank you.

Your source of income is certainly a very obvious question. Do you have rental properties? Stocks or do have property that can be liquidated to cash ?

Unless you claim the money in your account was transferred to you by a sponsor...that way you wouldn't need to stress your self about the source of the funds in your account. Note however that your sponsor would have to provide you with necessary documents. The money you claimed he transferred to your account will now serve as a form of commitment.

The amount your school ask you to budget is immaterial...How much is your tuition fees? Add your tuition fees with the 10k cad required by cic rules for living expenses, the total is your cost of study. All these calculations should be done with the background that you're only required to show proof of funds for the 1st year of study and not the entire duration of study. However a VO may want to see the probability of future financial support to continue your program.

Now when you add all these together for the first year....the total amount gotten should be converted to naira. The sum in naira will determine if 9m is enough.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Sallysweet: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
yemdogg:

Amen @Sallysweet. God bless you too. Any progress with your MBA application.

Recall you stated that you intend to reapply with an MBA admission. Have you done that ?

@Yemdogg God dey the matter. It will end in praise.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by honeyscottage(m): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=penitential post=52962163][/quote]
Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
hello everyone please a cousin of mine had a problem. she submitted her application paper route. but right now she needs her passport for an important (pajawiri) at work where she will be going to sweden for international conference. she has sent a message to CIC accra but no response and she called me this morning that she will be travelling to accra to get her passport herself. please house i want to ask if we should allow her to go by herself? or has anyone gone tru dis b4? she need her passport badly.

cc: @yemdogg, folaroyal, MichV and the whole gurus.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Sebho(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
YES THRICE AND THESE IS MY FOURTH APPLIC4ATION
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Sebho(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
yes i have been refuse before but all bear different application number
Austinpee4:

No, an application will not have two different application number. Have you been refused a first time before this particular refusal?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by tysaxmalomo: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Rfactor:

Thanks
Av tried to be concise enough....but av not still gotten reply from any one...but i didnt include proposal letter in my mails. can i forward the mailto u so u can help preview and make possible corrections from ur experience.
looking forward to ur reply

eyitayo.malomo@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Sebho(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
hello gurus in the house, pls i need an urgent answer. can an applicant have two different application number for study permit becos i just got my passport without my document and the refusal letter bear a different application number from the one i submitted and the decision was 13th DEC 2016 but the one i submitted on 27th OCT 2016 was last read on 30TH DEC 2016....PLS what do you think i should do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by memstickk(f): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
memstickk:
Part 11 is here, wow. I started following this thread from the later part of part 10. Ive jumped for joy when the testimonies came and cried with those that were delayed. God will answer all our prayers in this part. I believe this part will see my testimony too. Waiting on my admission from Carleton. To all the gurus, Michv, yemdogg, NonelikeGod, thesoj etc God bless you guys richly.

This is to encourage all those that are waiting. When i posted this in August last year, i had not even had my admission letter yet.
But He who is faithful to do abundantly more than we can ever ask or think has done it o!!!. I'll be back with the full testimony.
Testimony loading 99.9%...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by taiwo92(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
pls guy any Mun candidate here for 2017 fall.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yemdogg: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
wealth360:
hello everyone please a cousin of mine had a problem. she submitted her application paper route. but right now she needs her passport for an important (pajawiri) at work where she will be going to sweden for international conference. she has sent a message to CIC accra but no response and she called me this morning that she will be travelling to accra to get her passport herself. please house i want to ask if we should allow her to go by herself? or has anyone gone tru dis b4? she need her passport badly.

If she's going to accra....I would really suggest she go with a letter stating she needs her passport urgently.

Honestly I don't know of anyone that has been in this situation before.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Leakingbasket:
To God be the glory guys, and trust me, it ended in praise.
I just got delayed for the third time.
At this point... I put full Stop to schooling in canada.
Thanks to everyone that responded to my questions and helped through out the journey.
Its been a great experience.

Reason? purpose of visit... LOL.

Anyway good luck to other TRV hopefuls
@mikymiko... Thanks a lot bro and God bless you specially.

Purpose of visit is easy to tackle Na.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Leakingbasket:

Already gathered Document.

All academic documents/ NYSC cert, Letter of employment, study leave authorization letter, company introduction letter, 6 months pay slips of almost 200k/month, 2 personal SOA 600k and 1.5m. Receipt of tuition payment of 11kCAD. My Land Deed of assignment/receipt of purchase/family receipt/ survey. birth certs of 3 siblings/ power of attorney from dad to manage his properties.

Documents from mom
Bank statement with closing balance of 7M+ , sponsorship letter, affidavit of sponsor, birth cert, family pictures, Landed documents

Documents from dad
confirmation letter of employment, offer of appointment, confirmation letter of retirement from service, pension ID card, power of attorney to me, rental receipts as other source of income asides pension, sponsorship letter, affidavit of sponsor, birth cert.

All what I see are financial bouyancy. Tell us more about your UG course, experience-job title, and proposed program.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
memstickk:

This is to encourage all those that are waiting. When i posted this in August last year, i had not even had my admission letter yet.
But He who is faithful to do abundantly more than we can ever ask or think has done it o!!!. I'll be back with the full testimony.
Testimony loading 99.9%...

Congrats.

I have so many post to quote when my time comes, and I shall quote them in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
I got my passport and the so-called refusal letter (exactly the online letter found on CIC account) today via UPS without my supporting documents and Swiss scholarly pictures. What's your view?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sebho:
YES THRICE AND THESE IS MY FOURTH APPLIC4ATION
Sebho:
When you submit a first time application or a re-application after a previous refusal, a new application number will be generated other than the one you filled in your CIC app form.(in the case of re-application).
The new application number on each refusal letter is the new application number for that application and it is different from the one you filled in the form when reapplying because, once a previous application has been closed and refused, it cannot be opened again, a new application number will be assigned to a new application(fresh or re-application).
I want to believe the 'last read' you saw was on your CIC account dashboard. If so, it has notin to do with CIC, it only tells you the last time you clicked on your dashboard to check the status of your application. If you click on your check status on your cic account now and refresh the page, it will show you a last read of , 20 january, 2017. The final decision date(13th dec 2016) was when your application was closed and updated. Last read(30th dec 2016) the recorded date you clicked your dashboard.
Absolutely nothing to worry over. But should you choose to apply again, i will advise you order for your GCMS file and know exactly what to tackle, your profile with CIC is already getting messy with a fourth refusal. You should get it right at any more attempt. Best regards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sebho:
hello gurus in the house, pls i need an urgent answer. can an applicant have two different application number for study permit becos i just got my passport without my document and the refusal letter bear a different application number from the one i submitted and the decision was 13th DEC 2016 but the one i submitted on 27th OCT 2016 was last read on 30TH DEC 2016....PLS what do you think i should do
UCI NO will remain thesame even if you applied 4 times but application number will always change.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdullahi45: 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Gurus kindly help me with what i screenshot in the below
Which month entry is Fall, Summer and winter (and does it means 2017 entry or 2018 entry?)
I am so confused, i want to know which one to apply to

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by memstickk(f): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Osemigho:

Congrats.

I have so many post to quote when my time comes, and I shall quote them in Jesus name. Amen.

Amen!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdullahi45: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lowoa:
Please sir I need your advise.
Me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sebho:

each application number is assigned to a particular application, so if u av applied 5 or any amount of time, u'll av different application numbers. i think UCI number is d one that doesnt change with respect to numbers of application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yemdogg: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Before asking questions on this thread please endeavour to check theSoj list

Via this link...

https://www.nairaland.com/3315266/travelling-canada-part-11/104#49979098

To avoid asking questions that had already been asked or dealt with.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yemdogg: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
abdullahi45:
Which month entry is Fall, Summer and winter (and does it means 2017 entry or 2018 entry?)

Fall is September, Summer is April/May and Winter is January.

2017 Winter is belated already.

February 1 is for entry into for September 2017.

July 31 is for entry into September 2017 (pending spot remaining)

March 31 for entry into May/June 2017.

November 1 for winter 2018.

I think. Not sure though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
abdullahi45:

Feb 1 : deadline for 2017 fall entry.
.......: deadline for winter 2018
I want to believe the summer is 2017
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdullahi45: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
yemdogg:

Fall is September, Summer is April/May and Winter is January.

2017 Winter is belated already.

February 1 is for entry into for September 2017.

July 31 is for entry into September 2017 (pending spot remaining)

March 31 for entry into May/June 2017.

November 1 for winter 2018.

I think. Not sure though.

Which do think i should apply for? September 2017 or January 2018?

And please what do they mean by Pending spot remaining?

Anyone to advice on schools that offer Microbiology or Medical MCB, that require no supervisor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by freeradical(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
@ Osemigho,
How is your search for supervisor at UBC going? For my own program it comes after application review and one has to travel to Canada to search for a supervisor. Is it similar with your own program? View the attached doc

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
freeradical:
@ Osemigho,
How is your search for supervisor at UBC going? For my own program it comes after application review and one has to travel to Canada to search for a supervisor. Is it similar with your own program? View the attached doc
odikwa this na one chance ooo... See as dem put the red line sef, if supervisor not found. Program can not start.
So person go come back naija if him no see supervisor? sad my brother double ur hustle to get supervisor biko.
If possible, try to get b4 application review sef
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by freeradical(m): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Riddeek:
odikwa this na one chance ooo... See as dem put the red line sef, if supervisor not found. Program can not start.
So person go come back naija if him no see supervisor? sad my brother double ur hustle to get supervisor biko.
If possible, try to get b4 application review sef
The problem Bros be say the potential supervisors are not even responding to mails at all. I mailed the grad coordinator asking for help with supervisor search and here is her reply below "Sorry, we cannot send files to our PI’s. Once the applications are complete, and have been approved by our admissions committee, they are available for them to review.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by memstickk(f): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hello house, testimony time

Online application with upfront medicals
29/10/16
Biometrics  4/11/16
Medical passed update 17/12/16
Passport request 11/01/17
Passport dropped 16/01/17
Passport collected with TRV today 20/01/17

It was definitely a long wait, but it was worth it. I'ld like to thank every single person that has contributed on this forum in one way or the other. Your contributions helped me a lot when i was gathering documents.
To all the gurus both past and present that take out time to answer questions, God bless you guys richly.

NonelikeGod i know you're busy with school now but i just want to say your posts on 'medicals experience', how you compiled your documents for online application helped me a lot, thank you.

Austinpee4 my own personal guru - i must have asked you a million and one questions off nairaland and you were always willing to help. Thank you.

To everyone that is still holding on, your miracle is on the way just hold fast!

Folaroyal Sir, please i will need the contact of the travel agent. Thank you for your immense contributions too.

Finally,
 “So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.” Rom 9.16
It is for this reason that i am eternally grateful to Him who has brought it to pass.

16 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
memstickk:
Hello house, testimony time

Online application with upfront medicals
29/10/16
Biometrics  4/11/16
Medical passed update 17/12/16
Passport request 11/01/17
Passport dropped 16/01/17
Passport collected with TRV today 20/01/17

It was definitely a long wait, but it was worth it. I'ld like to thank every single person that has contributed on this forum in one way or the other. Your contributions helped me a lot when i was gathering documents.
To all the gurus both past and present that take out time to answer questions, God bless you guys richly.

NonelikeGod i know you're busy with school now but i just want to say your posts on 'medicals experience', how you compiled your documents for online application helped me a lot, thank you.

Austinpee4 my own personal guru - i must have asked you a million and one questions off nairaland and you were always willing to help. Thank you.

To everyone that is still holding on, your miracle is on the way just hold fast!

Folaroyal Sir, please i will need the contact of the travel agent. Thank you for your immense contributions too.

Finally,
 “So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.” Rom 9.16
It is for this reason that i am eternally grateful to Him who has brought it to pass.

Congrats am so happy for u. Can u pls share ur profile with documents submitted so that we can all learn from it. Thanks and congrats again go live ur Canada dream.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.