Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (910320 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
jamal411:
OMG!! This is getting totally out of hand. Another GVC applicant I suppose? It is becoming clearer that a lot of people used this GVC guys and they are messing things up big time. Let the house know if GVC helped you.

THIS IS BECOMING ALARMING AND PLS WHO THE ARE THIS SO CALLED 'GVC'? almost everyday we have cases of a fraudulent doc or somthingelse here. later we com here and say CIC dont know what they are doin by making our processing time 16wks, I think all these have answered that. pls if you use a fraudulent doc, ur agent or ursef shud b able to figure it out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by freeradical(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
On the issue of documents forgery I must say it's quite sad. That is how low our moral values have degenerated in this cesspool of a country. I'm with @penitential on this one. We must all own up to the consequences of our actions. I've no atom of pity for them and I care less if they get help or not. It's sheer wickedness knowing that by towing that line of action they will put other people at risk of getting unfavorable decisions by over suspicious VOs. They knew yet they went ahead. They follow this thread silently and know how to do things right but because of their wickedness they choose to follow d fast lane only to come back here crying for help when d consequencesof their action has found them out.

We must call a spade a spade. We should stop trying to sugar coat things anymore. Our youth are heading towards destruction and we shall have no future if we continue in this path we currently are. Nigeria is on fire....let's not treat such issues with kid gloves any longer.

angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
@pen..you are my guy but those words from the other moniker shouldn't make you not to stand firm by your words.I am very realistic in life and I will openly say things in a realistic way without dancing to anyone's tune. In essence i put it to you that every applicant who contracted the services of GVC or the likes..was likely aware that he/she has some incomplete documents for the application of which GVC would promise to make up for you at compromise service charge.So how do you now tell me that the individual who knows he has an incomplete document and his agent compromised to do something about it, should also be literally aware that such document(s) may be adulterated/doctored/manipulated. I may also burst your head that last year i went to a cyber cafe,ignorantly the sales girl was typing and altering the figures of a Wema bank statement of account brought in by a guy,when i saw such act,i knew the guy would be using it for a visa application, I shaked my big head and minded my business..so i am making it known that some individuals are not ignorant of their acts but feel they can outsmart the process .some experienced agents/individuals are smart though of which i have witnessed but when it comes to bank statement of account i put it to every applicant that you must be caught. I will not come here to sugarcoat words in other to pity anyone caught in the act because 80% of victims know what they compromised about their applications while some vulnerable/ignorant applicants are being taken advantage of by the so called agents. I still concretely stand and maintain that whoever caught in the act should go and face their agents if they used any or ask yourself the question if you did your application by yourself AND NOT ASKING us what you should do? reply the CIC mail that is my answer!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
some individuals are not ignorant of their acts but feel they can outsmart the the process.
Exactly my point Val. They knew it's going to be a doctored document, yet they went ahead. And the same people will come here and state derailing the thread feigning ignorance of their action.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by justwise(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
jamal411:
@ Genius000 absolutely correct!!! Those that can should help them, instead of banishing them from the thread. The thread isn't personal property or is it? Last time I checked it was a PUBLIC forum.

God bless your wisdom

How?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by justwise(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
penitential:
On a very serious note now.
Please whoever consulted an agent or an agency whether GVC Or whatsoever agent, should be prepared to bear the risk of whatever consequence(s) the V.O has decided to melt out to him or her.
Something I don't still understand here is; How is it possible that when a prospective applicant wants to apply for TRV, they are usually unaware of this thread, But when they run into CIC hot pot of soup it is then that one angel will open their eyes to this thread to come and derail this thread?
If you as a prospective applicant does not have all the necessary document at present, why not wait till you are able to gather every document needed and submit a very solid application that has integrity rather than visiting an agent that's promising to doctor documents for you when you know the full consequences of doing that?
V.O's aren't fools that they won't be competent enough to detect the same [/b]doctored documents submitted by hundreds of different applicants.
Please i think it's high time the note of warning is sounded here that [b]WHEN YOU RUN INTO CIC HOT TROUBLE, PLEASE GO TO YOUR AGENT OR AGENCY AND LAMENT AND LET HIM/HER PROFER SOLUTION TO YOUR PREDICAMENT.

Cc @justwise.
Thanks.

Don't bother trying to preach to anybody because those involved knew the consequences and still went ahead with the hope of outsmarting the embassy.

I have no sympathy for them, price need to be paid for deliberate wrongdoing

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
justwise:

Don't bother trying to preach to anybody because those involved knew the consequences and still went ahead with the hope of outsmarting the embassy.

I have no sympathy for them, price need to be paid for deliberate wrongdoing
Exactly!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
justwise:

How?

i wonder oooo, by telling them another lie or wot? @michV has said it alll...... 'JUST REPLY THE MAIL CIC SENT TO YOU'

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Eraytee:

i wonder oooo, by telling them another lie or wot? @michV has said it alll...... 'JUST REPLY THE MAIL CIC SENT TO YOU'
bro i tire oo..since last week reach this week na so so fraudulent related mails from CIC i come dy see for this thread and some monikers are sugarcoating words even adding honey to sweeten it more so as to sound as good fellow. I am not that type of person!!! if i do such act and get caught i will face the music because i know i deliberately involved myself in such.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
wunmimi:
Hmm, I quite understand your plight and absolutely agree with you on your submission, but its quite unfortunate that this is happening. The so called agents are doing big boys in town with other peoples money and putting the "desperadoes" (using your word) in big wahala and at the mercy of God. Don't be surprise, some of the agent may be reading this thread as well, but all the same, lets be our brothers keeper and continue the good work while the so called agents face their own karma by Gods grace.
Remain blessed
Hnnmmmm.... We will learn to scold with the right hand and show love with the left hand later!!!... We can't leave them in the cold right!... But have they learnt anything from this

Truly this is not a good taste for the victims... also their cummulative actions are sure not fair on innocent applicants...
We should be more careful plsssssss!!!!

First, we started with applicants not declaring US visa refusals thereby getting into troubles with cic.... then we got into GVC issues.. God help us.

Anyways... my only advise.... Get a solicitor (preferably a criminologist) they are vast in coining briefs you can adopt into a LoE and send to cic as your submission. Cos what you want to do now is cover up with another lies... Cic knows...
Any other thing... I really do not know. Best of luck.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by dejino: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
ijeaify:

How old are the kids? In my own opinion I think she should apply first with the younger child, then you and the other child can apply later after she might have gotten her study permit, you two will be her home ties

Thank you Ijeaify for the nice advise, the kids are 2 and 4 yrs old.

Dear mothers in the house, is there anybody with similar experience? Kindly help me out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by chimah3(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Just an advice to all those planning to submit fake or unverifiable documents...

See the Visa officer as God...THEY WILL CATCH YOU!!!!

A word is enough for the wise those that want to smell canada breeze!!!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
michV:
bro i tire oo..since last week reach this week na so so fraudulent related mails from CIC i come dy see for this thread and some monikers are sugarcoating words even adding honey to sweeten it more so as to sound as good fellow. I am not that type of person!!! if i do such act and get caught i will face the music because i know i deliberately involved myself in such.

You right bro, the issue is that assuming a solution was even provided here, then I think that wud variably encourage more of such act. Am not a lawyer/VO so I don't know how to tackle stuffs like that if a whole TRV doctor self commot hand for d surgery who i be to carry surgical knife begin tear d wounded? Pls lets just try and stay away from all dis agents, I feel this thread alone is ok to give u needed info for free to obtain ur TRV.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wunmimi: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
Those who have ear, should hear this.
chimah3:
Just an advice to all those planning to submit fake or unverifiable documents...

See the Visa officer as God...THEY WILL CATCH YOU!!!!

A word is enough for the wise those that want to smell canada breeze!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
dejino:

Thank you Ijeaify for the nice advise, the kids are 2 and 4 yrs old.

Dear mothers in the house, is there anybody with similar experience? Kindly help me out.

I'll advise u to use urself and the kids as home tie for ur wifey, it's easier for her to apply for SOWP for u wen shes settled there. At dis early stage she has a very strong primary home-tie for her study permit if u guyz can just chill and plan it one step at a time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Perotti: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hello house, pls can GTB mastercard be used to pay for an application fee of $108? If no, please can you recommend other better banks.

Cheers and God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Perotti:
Hello house, pls can GTB mastercard be used to pay for an application fee of $108? If no, please can you recommend other better banks.

Cheers and God bless.

Cad? Yes. Dollar? No.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Olanrewaju92(m): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Folaroyal:

Hnnmmmm.... We will learn to scold with the right hand and show love with the left hand later!!!... We can't leave them in the cold!

Truly this is not a good taste for the victims... also their cummulative actions are sure not fair on innocent applicants...
We should be more careful plsssssss!!!!

First, we started with applicants not declaring US visa refusals thereby getting into troubles with cic.... then we got into GVC issues.. God help us.

Anyways... I have given my only advise... That which i have tried with 2 people on the thread with similar matters... Get a solicitor (preferably a criminologist) they are vast in coining briefs you can adopt into a LoE and send to cic as your submission.
Any other thing... I really do not know. Best of luck.
Regards.

Oga the boss, abeg reply my pm naa.
Yusufolanrewaju9133@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by stelids007(f): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Perotti:

Cheers and God bless.
Yes i paid $115 last week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by jamal411: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
By means of advice if you have a good one. Otherwise just read and pass because you are not obligated to comment on a post.

Cheers

justwise:

How?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by jamal411: 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
By means of advice if you have a good one. Otherwise just read and pass because you are not obligated to comment on a post.

Cheers

Eraytee:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Perotti: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Osemigho:

Cad? Yes. Dollar? No.

Thanks boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Perotti: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
stelids007:

Yes i paid $115 last week

Thank you very much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ok!! I guess CIC mean business with their warning against fraudulent documents.
Someone i met sometime ago at VFS office just called me to say he has been banned from canada for 5 years for misrepresentation even after using a legal practioner to respond to the email sent to him. Forged signature and doctored SOA from an agent!

Most of us know what that means to an immigration history and profile!
Biko, if you MUST use an agent, ask questions, follow the agent bumper to bumper, review your application together before you submit, if possible,follow the agent to VFS office or stay with him/her if it's online application.
Yes,some agents have intergrity but still ask questions and have some control over your application.

Don't just leave your application because someone says he/she is a professional. You did not certify the person!, you didn't attend the courses together! Take your destiny into your own hands, they are only after your money.
Honestly, nobody really cares about you. You will be the one facing the consequence in the long run and it could be damaging.Do not engage in fraudulent activities when offered or even if it looks good.
Present genuine documents, if you are denied visa, it's still better than a ban because reasons will be given and you can reapply after tackling it(them). Canadian authorities are good with digging out anything they want,it may not be now but they certainly will still get anybody. Pls be careful!

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
michV:

Its not this week or last weeks' issue... This has been on for sometime now..... I got up to 4 similar emails and immediately alerted guys on the thread to be careful... (Earlier posts refers)... We won't just listen..... A lot of them find solace in PMs and deal outside the thread!

But it came up this much on the thread when at least one person summoned the courage to spit it out here.... Aside, people have been battling this for long but can no longer help themselves, hence had to voice out!

I met someone who knows the GVC guy and said it's like he even ran/disappeared at a point but probably returned when the storm is calm.... to continue the havoc!

I conclude that the GVC team themselves need help... What do you conclude of someone who uses same names, same company, same supporting documents to make applications for several "desperate" applicants but
After an average of 350k.... You now run around looking for not less than 50k to a lawyer to help you use lies to cover lies!!!.../ it is well.

We need to change our ways though!
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Olanrewaju92(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Austinpee4:
Ok!! I guess CIC mean business with their warning against fraudulent documents.
Someone i met sometime ago at VFS office just called me to say he has been banned from canada for 5 years for misrepresentation even after using a legal practioner to respond to the email sent to him. Forged signature and doctored SOA from an agent!

Must of us know what that means to an immigration history and profile!
Biko, if you MUST use an agent, ask questions, follow the agent bumper to bumper, review your application together before you submit, if possible,follow the agent to VFS office or stay with him/her if it's online application.
Yes,some agents have intergrity but still ask questions and have some control over your application.

Don't just leave your application because someone says he/her is a professional. You did not certify the person!, you didn't attend the courses together! Take your destiny into your own hands, they are only after your money.
Honestly, nobody really cares about you. You will be the one facing the consequence in the long run and it could be damaging.Do not engage in fraudulent activities when offered or even if it looks good.
Present genuine documents, if you are denied visa, it's still better than a ban because reasons will be given and you can reapply after tackling it(them). Canadian authorities are good with digging out anything they want,it may not be now but they certainly will still get anybody. Pls be careful!

Sorry, moniker --- Austinpee4

Could you enlighten me on what misrepresentation means sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sundaydammy: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
My bro thanks for this but not everyone knows the way to go about the process in my case all I needed from GVC was to help in funding my account but because they said I needed to add one or two things what I was given was a letter from employer that the office is the sponsoring me

But in all I have my self to blame

In case you have any help I will love to have it thanks
michV:
@pen..you are my guy but those words from the other moniker shouldn't make you not to stand firm by your words.I am very realistic in life and I will openly say things in a realistic way without dancing to anyone's tune. In essence i put it to you that every applicant who contracted the services of GVC or the likes..was likely aware that he/she has some incomplete documents for the application of which GVC would promise to make up for you at compromise service charge.So how do you now tell me that the individual who knows he has an incomplete document and his agent compromised to do something about it, should also be literally aware that such document(s) may be adulterated/doctored/manipulated. I may also burst your head that last year i went to a cyber cafe,ignorantly the sales girl was typing and altering the figures of a Wema bank statement of account brought in by a guy,when i saw such act,i knew the guy would be using it for a visa application, I shaked my big head and minded my business..so i am making it known that some individuals are not ignorant of their acts but feel they can outsmart the process .some experienced agents/individuals are smart though of which i have witnessed but when it comes to bank statement of account i put it to every applicant that you must be caught. I will not come here to sugarcoat words in other to pity anyone caught in the act because 80% of victims know what they compromised about their applications while some vulnerable/ignorant applicants are being taken advantage of by the so called agents. I still concretely stand and maintain that whoever caught in the act should go and face their agents if they used any or ask yourself the question if you did your application by yourself AND NOT ASKING us what you should do? reply the CIC mail that is my answer!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

Oga the boss, abeg reply my pm naa.
Yusufolanrewaju9133@gmail.com
Ok i will do Sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

Sorry, moniker --- Austinpee4

Could you enlighten me on what misrepresentation means sir
A false statement of fact. Regarding this context, fraudulent misrepresentation. i.e a false statement was made

(1) knowingly, or

(2) without belief in its truth, or

(3) recklessly, careless whether it be true or false.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Olanrewaju92(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Austinpee4:

A false statement of fact. Regarding this context, fraudulent misrepresentation. i.e a false statement was made

(1) knowingly, or

(2) without belief in its truth, or

(3) recklessly, careless whether it be true or false.

This is interesting, I wouldn't have known this until someone told me that I can use a SOA of someone that bears the same name with my sponsor, bla bla bla and was about believing the crap. The fact is that I'm a kind of person that always believe that there isn't any shortcuts to success.

Enlighten me on issues like "SOA of someone that bears the same name with my sponsor" (how true is that).
Waiting on you sir and thank for the previous haste reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yemdogg: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
michV:

Bros there's no gainsaying that those people that secured the services of the so called GVC....have just one intention....to submit fraudulent documents. Most likely the documents they lack capacity to present. Like soa. So why pity them ? We as Nigerians bear the consequences of their actions. Honestly I think @justwise has been too forgiving lately. Before now he would have removed the person's post. We really need to shun these people and let them know that there's no justification for their acts or omissions. Otherwise our integrity will continue to dwindle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.