Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (914176 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by OpeLovely(f): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
If you were to choose between Canada and Norway.....

WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Carter001(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
OpeLovely:
If you were to choose between Canada and Norway.....

WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
CANADA!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
please i humbly plead with any single lady here who has got TRV but not travelling this sept,please lets hook up,get to know and marry so i will come over through SOWPermit as @ziggy said. this hustle is real. you will like me if we meet physically.i promise to be a good husband and i am a hardworking guy. ana mu agba mgbo ofuma..if you aint interested but want to be paid handsomely i am in for ur choices..SOWP na another sure route

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by jj17cv(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ziggy3579: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Na the way out be dat o bro, I don tire for cic I swear, just PM if interested. Money no b problem, Sarkodie is my elder brother
michV:
please i humbly plead with any single lady here who has got TRV but not travelling this sept,please lets hook up,get to know and marry so i will come over through SOWP permit as @ziggy said. this hustle is real. you will like me if we meet physically.i promise to be a good husband and i am a hardworking guy. ana mu agba mgbo ofuma..if you aint interested but want to be paid handsomely i am in for ur choices..SOWP na another sure route

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
o2:
what kind of gcsms is this. 32 page lot with a lot of rubbish. only got reasonable info on the last page
calm down madam! this very page is where the major info lies..shey i told you then as i saw ur intended program that ur purpose of visit would be as a result of inconsistency.more so the VO made reference to your SOP if you pay attention in the 2nd line of the sentence on the gcms note

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by laamilaaka: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
I can't find the reason for my refusal in my CIC account. Can someone plese put me through
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by mryoung16: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
sammymexi:
Austria, Netherland, Finland, Australia, Norway, Thailand, Indonesia. diz ar destinations where one can still study n have future. but in all, Australia or Austria n Norway ar better. I am afraid if I will Go Canada route again. d whole fin from start is so unnecessarily frustrating...16 weeks. plus pausing ur life's progression n financial activities for ages. and d guys at CIC behave like d take Indian Hemp. in fact those guys ar hypnotised sadists.

On point bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by mryoung16: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ifeoluwasugar:
I just submitted my application via paper route. Please how do I link it online

How much did u pay?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nam16: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Don't mind them.. they are not ready to loose that revenue to Ireland...
Crystaleyeh:
Hello everyone,
Like almost every new person says, I have been a silent reader for months now and I am here to share my experience for someone to benefit from it.
Here's my profile:
I am a pgc applicant ( lambton college)
Applied : June 16 ( paper route)
Sponsor : mother
Closing balance : 6.5 million and other landed documents
Didnot pay school fees
Travel history: Canada, us and uk
I have family ties in Canada and here in Nigeria.
I attached every required document cic requires then I included my transcript, a reference letter from a prof i worked with in the US ( during my IT) and I was waiting for their response, my application got to its 9th week when I got another admission to a school in Ireland for masters ( the Ireland system of immigration is almost the same as the Canadian system in which you can stay after school). It was a better option for me so i decided to withdraw my application.
Spent 2 weeks reaching out to cic to send back my passport as I got another offer. Sent a CSE, emails ( both I and my mum), placed phone calls, Twitted at them ( where they told me to send another cse), still got no reply and no passport back. Until suddenly on the 28th of August, got the medical call email and send it to me.
We still sent them more emails that we were not interested and they should send the passport back. Still got no response from cic.
I just go for the medicals and I did then they sent an email on the 8th of sept stating that they already called me for medicals, so I should please proceed for medicals.
I already did, so I did not reply the email or send another one.
I used the children's hospital which is at Raymond Njoku Lagos and they sent my result in 3-4 working days. And today the 15th of September I got a mail that my visa has been approved.
If you have any enquiry or questions pls feel free to ask.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ajayi4(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Carter001:

grin grin grin ....bro I dey oo , I dey pray make CIC receive sense from above for new applications oo , its been a hell of a week full of refusals....already branching out to other countries , same incentives as canny with less stressfull visa application , if i don't get to canny now , i'd surely go there in the future....

Hello, Yemdogg, I sent a personal message to you, pls can you check your email. Pls very urgent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by mryoung16: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Akanmu2013:
Good day to you all,
pls i having many questions to ask people here. though im not a new person here just that cic denieded my application many times so i relaxisation for 3years. but now i want to application again. pls be ready to answering questions .

Hmm, ok boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by mryoung16: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=sammymexi post=49380758][/quote]

@sammymexi, you can still explore Estonia thread, infact am on it already incase this guys Bleep person up again, doing both canny and Eatonia now, 300 Euro for post graduate and free tuition fees for most of their masters programs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
mryoung16:

On point bro
this is the challenge you ll face in Norway in getting a job.As a recently employed international student, Atila’s story reveals the challenge of getting a job as a non-Norwegian graduate and gives valuable tips. If you finished your studies in Norway and are planning to settle down for a full time job here, there is more to know than the general job seeking tips. First of all, you will notice that most of the job posts are in Norwegian, and this gives you a good idea of what Norwegian employers are looking for – fluent Norwegian speaking workers. So, having a strong educational background is not, per se, enough to get a job. It is possible to find part-time jobs, mostly unqualified work, where Norwegian skills are not required, but competency in Norwegian opens up more opportunities for you in Norway.

in essence canada--) australia--) ireland are preferable.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Damisa03: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
I just received a mail from cic that my application as been refused after 16weeks of waiting and i just deferred my admission to January intake which i just got a new admission letter now. Reason for denial
1 purpose of visit
2 current employment situation.
Am actually going for adv diploma and would want to reapply but I don't know how to tackle this two point the Vo as ticked and I have ordered for my gcms file to know what they meant by does two points. Please guru's in the house help out @michv @yemdogg e.t.c ur advise will be of help thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yemdogg: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Carter001:

grin grin grin ....bro I dey oo , I dey pray make CIC receive sense from above for new applications oo , its been a hell of a week full of refusals....already branching out to other countries , same incentives as canny with less stressfull visa application , if i don't get to canny now , i'd surely go there in the future....

That's the spirit baba . no time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
laamilaaka:
I can't find the reason for my refusal in my CIC account. Can someone plese put me through
check down the page of where your status shows closed and refused at the correspondence letter section,you would see ''1 new message''then click on the arrow key wait for some seconds,it will display
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ajayi4(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
yemdogg:

That's the spirit baba . no time.

Yemdogg, a reply has entered your mail oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ajayi4:

Yemdogg, a reply has entered your mail oo

Ajayi i applied 22nd of August.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
Damisa03:
I just received a mail from cic that my application as been refused after 16weeks of waiting and i just deferred my admission to January intake which i just got a new admission letter now. Reason for denial
1 purpose of visit
2 current employment situation.
Am actually going for adv diploma and would want to reapply but I don't know how to tackle this two point the Vo as ticked and I have ordered for my gcms file to know what they meant by does two points. Please guru's in the house help out @michv @yemdogg e.t.c ur advise will be of help thanks
first of all,advance diploma is out of it. Advance dip is not an academic progression to CIC if you already have BSc,B.Eng,B.Tech.i am not even talking of the course you selected but i just pointed out an obvious reason

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Congratulations my dear. Best wishes. I will join you soon.
Crystaleyeh:
Hello everyone,
Like almost every new person says, I have been a silent reader for months now and I am here to share my experience for someone to benefit from it.
Here's my profile:
I am a pgc applicant ( lambton college)
Applied : June 16 ( paper route)
Sponsor : mother
Closing balance : 6.5 million and other landed documents
Didnot pay school fees
Travel history: Canada, us and uk
I have family ties in Canada and here in Nigeria.
I attached every required document cic requires then I included my transcript, a reference letter from a prof i worked with in the US ( during my IT) and I was waiting for their response, my application got to its 9th week when I got another admission to a school in Ireland for masters ( the Ireland system of immigration is almost the same as the Canadian system in which you can stay after school). It was a better option for me so i decided to withdraw my application.
Spent 2 weeks reaching out to cic to send back my passport as I got another offer. Sent a CSE, emails ( both I and my mum), placed phone calls, Twitted at them ( where they told me to send another cse), still got no reply and no passport back. Until suddenly on the 28th of August, got the medical call email and send it to me.
We still sent them more emails that we were not interested and they should send the passport back. Still got no response from cic.
I just go for the medicals and I did then they sent an email on the 8th of sept stating that they already called me for medicals, so I should please proceed for medicals.
I already did, so I did not reply the email or send another one.
I used the children's hospital which is at Raymond Njoku Lagos and they sent my result in 3-4 working days. And today the 15th of September I got a mail that my visa has been approved.
If you have any enquiry or questions pls feel free to ask.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Churkie: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
laamilaaka:
In all things I give thank,Just got my application delayed. PGC fall 2016. How do I get the reason for refusal? no attached message in my CIC account

Sorry for the delay. Please when did you apply and what route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nawa for this canadian profs. Ooo . Out of. Six na only 3 gree respond at the moment!

I still dey push am shAa. No dulling Canadian prof must respond shaa niI. I go give am everything.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
mryoung16:

@sammymexi, you can still explore Estonia thread ,Infact am on it already incase this guys Bleep person up again, doing both canny and Eatonia now, 300 Euro for post graduate and free tuition fees for most of their masters programs.
. Your points are definitely solid too, nevertheless Estonia isn't for Job seekers but rather creative minds.... There are a lot of student start ups here and the government is more "start up" inclined than almost all European countries, but like I said earlier, the downside is that they do not have enough employment yet for the Estonians not to talk of a Nigerian. Anyone coming here to look for greener pastures might just be seriously joking .despite having tuition free et al..always consider your priorities.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by o2(f): 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
michV:
calm down madam! this very page is where the major info lies..shey i told you then as i saw ur intended program that ur purpose of visit would be as a result of inconsistency.more so the VO made reference to your SOP if you pay attention in the 2nd line of the sentence on the gcms note

It is well oh. I studied accounting and applied for international business. Is that one not related though i have like 8years job experience
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by TemitopeJ16: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=Churkie post=49391664]

Bro so sorry about your delay.i just believe that this visa paro naa luck and God'sMercy.Some VO just treat people's application with levity hands toiling with peoples emotions and destiny any how.

I haven't still recover from the shock that my Visa was refused.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by TemitopeJ16: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
o2:

It is well oh. I studied accounting and applied for international business. Is that one not related though i have like 8years job experience

please I need to confirm something,is it wrong for an accounting student to apply for international business.i dont understand
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Churkie: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
michV:
first of all,advance diploma is out of it. Advance dip is not an academic progression to CIC if you already have BSc,B.Eng,B.Tech.i am not even talking of the course you selected but i just pointed out an obvious reason

You are very wrong my bro. I know Nigerian graduates you applied and got TRV using diploma offer letters. Our gurus in Canada can confirm this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
o2:

na CIC style ni. you can read @brandymcmb post he studied Economics,intended program was international business management and was refused TRV 2wice before he applied with his ''M.A Econs'' and got his TRV. 8yrs job experience!!!if i be VO i go refuse you cool .na masters you suppose go

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by mryoung16: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
michV:
. Your points are definitely solid too, nevertheless Estonia isn't for Job seekers but rather creative minds.... There are a lot of student start ups here and the government is more "start up" inclined than almost all European countries, but like I said earlier, the downside is that they do not have enough employment yet for the Estonians not to talk of a Nigerian. Anyone coming here to look for greener pastures might just be seriously joking .despite having tuition free et al..always consider your priorities.

@michv, make out some time to go thru the thread, is not much though, u will see what students are saying, international students make their kul money there, Finland, latvia and other European countries are some hours from Estonia.

My brother no be must say person go enter canny oo, not getting any younger again, get to Estonia, finish ur program probably 2years, cheaper and free for some msc, get ur PR, move to other European countries or even apply for Canadian study permit from them, stand to be corrected though.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by laamilaaka: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
check down the page of where your status shows closed and refused at the correspondence letter section,you would see ''1 new message''then click on the arrow key wait for some seconds,it will display

Thanks michv, I just did it shows no message.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Churkie:

You are very wrong my bro. I know Nigerian graduates you applied and got TRV using diploma offer letters. Our gurus in Canada can confirm this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.