Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (909667 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by kennykolabo: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2016
Please I would like to know if there is anyone at Cape Breton University at Sydney or anyone applying to please reply so we can talk. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bluegirl080115: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2016
Please stop crying. What documents did you submit? Did you pay your tuition fee? What programme are you going for?
bluegirl080115:
Hello bros and sisters,
Please im really confused, I need your ideas.
2015 I applied for a study permit to travel to Canada but my first application was refused for the following reasons:
* Length of proposed stay
*Purpose of visit
*Family ties in Canada or country of residence

After following this trend, I saw my little mistakes and I submitted my land papers as family ties and also some buildings and I wrote a comprehensive SOP and made corrections to the length of stay. I submitted my application via vfs April 27th and I got a mail to proceed for a medical 17th of May which I did 24th of May and it took the immigration extra 3 months and 2 weeks to send my application after I have passed the medical. TO my greatest surprise I was refused for the 2nd time based on reasons not highlighted in the 1st refusal. The reasons are as follows :
*That they are not convinced that I have enough financial resources for my diploma course
* purpose of visit
*personal and financial assets
I cried.
My sponsor who is my family friend that is not married has 31 million naira as balance in his personal account which is very good with inflow of cash. I'm 23 years and I'm really confused on how to tackle this issues. Please house help, you have seen my case. God bless you. My sponsor even swore affidavit, letter of sponsorship but this refusal is what I don't understand. if someone has a sponsor does he need his own financial assets? My sponsor has been the one helping me since I lost my dad. It really hurts. Please all the gurus and nice people in the house assist me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2016
Please everyone.. Is father In law a third party sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2016
wealth360:
Please everyone.. Is father In law a third party sponsor?
This your question is a big time question.

Father in law is a Third party.

Since your blood brother/sister is a third party. Why don't you think father in law is a third party?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2016
bluegirl080115:
Hello bros and sisters,
2015 I applied for a study permit to travel to Canada but my first application was refused for the following reasons:
*Purpose of visit

After following this trend, I saw my little mistakes and I submitted my land papers as family ties and also some buildings and I wrote a comprehensive SOP and made corrections to the length of stay. I submitted my application via vfs April 27th and I got a mail to proceed for a medical 17th of May which I did 24th of May and it took the immigration extra 3 months and 2 weeks to send my application after I have passed the medical. TO my greatest surprise I was refused for the 2nd time based on reasons not highlighted in the 1st refusal. The reasons are as follows :
*That they are not convinced that I have enough financial resources for my diploma course
* purpose of visit
I cried.
My sponsor who is my family friend
that is not married has 31 million naira as balance in his personal account which is very good with inflow of cash. I'm 23 years and I'm really confused on how to tackle this issues. Please house help, you have seen my case. God bless you. My sponsor even swore affidavit, letter of sponsorship but this refusal is what I don't understand. if someone has a sponsor does he need his own financial assets? My sponsor has been the one helping me since I lost my dad. It really hurts. Please all the gurus and nice people in the house assist me
To my 1st bolded above is not a credible sponsorship for student visa.meanwhile to my 2nd bolded,it is not all about it.you need like proof of relationship docs with your sponsor like HIS/HER birth cert and your own,marriage certificate etc before a VO can be convinced of such sponsorship is credible but last 2months some1 going for masters used family friend as sponsor and provided only those docs of yours as he narrated and was granted TRV. you can see CIC VOs and their style. for personal assets and financial status,considering ur age,what did you state as ur current activity in ur CIC forms? or was there any unexplained gap?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Churkie: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2016
Mikymiko:
You are required to pay if also you are using third party sponsor.

For third party sponsorship, it is not compulsory that he pays tuition before TRV application. Instead, the sponsor can move the full tuition fee and if possible 10,000 room & board fee into the applicants acc and back this up with a sound SOP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by adesbaba: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
ok thanks....Pls..dnt mind my questions....am applying for pgd in accountin or finance...Can tuition be paid per semester or wen i get to canny i av to pay all d 1 year tuition

2)...Am plannin to apply fr a 1 yr pgd due to insufficient money now due to ex rate...How visible is it gettin job with a 1 year work permit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ramsol00: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
tysaxmalomo:

pls any answer to this, i tried using the gtb to pay for Manitoba, it was declined, i don't know why. the Ontario page i have no idea why its like that though. any help will be highly appreciated

They wont charge your ATM card, you have to get someone pay for you. You can pm me if you havent been able to pay still.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Jayne07(f): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
michV:
we no dey debate brother..biko..wetin pass me now pass debate..*hugs..na SOWP i need
Thief grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by cayordey007: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hi blue girl....sorry about the refusal. Same reasons as mine with a closing balance of 43M but what you need to do is to request for your GCMS note for you to know the concrete reason(s) behind the refusal.

bluegirl080115:
Hello bros and sisters,
*Purpose of visit

* purpose of visit
I cried.
My sponsor who is my family friend that is not married has 31 million naira as balance in his personal account which is very good with inflow of cash. I'm 23 years and I'm really confused on how to tackle this issues. Please house help, you have seen my case. God bless you. My sponsor even swore affidavit, letter of sponsorship but this refusal is what I don't understand. if someone has a sponsor does he need his own financial assets? My sponsor has been the one helping me since I lost my dad. It really hurts. Please all the gurus and nice people in the house assist me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by beckycute1: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bamz:

smiley Aunty becky, olaniyisal and I were refused using company sponsorship. Did the VO think sponsorship was not credible enough with the sufficient account balances? I can't say

Maybe if Chevron, Shell, Microsoft, GTB, Diamond or such popular companies with billions or multimillions was sponsoring you, I'd say go ahead.

Thanks, but how can they doubt the credibility...did they state the reason for refusal... I would appreciate a response

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mom4ever: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hi Everyone.
I'm an ardent reader Nairaland though yet to sign up. (Using my friend's platform right now)
Wanted to share my story and encourage someone who might have read several stories here and is afraid to take the leap and apply.
My husband lives in Canada and a permanent resident too. He applied to sponsor me for a permanent residence in January and we're yet to hear from them. We decided to try the TRV to see if I could visit him while waiting for the PR. I read several comments on different chat rooms that were so discouraging on how people were refused cos they already applied, how I 'll likely be refused cos it's a new passport (that is never travelled). Infact, when I got the mail that my passport had been couriered, most people thought it was a NO. Cos from what I read, I should have been asked for medicals first.
But I encouraged myself with the fact that I had done medicals with the previous test.

Yesterday, I got my passport back. I was granted multiple entries for 5years.
I didn't use any agent. Just went to the office submitted the documents. No huge bank statements. Just letter from my workplace and pay slips. I thank God.
Be encouraged!
Miracles still happen!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Churkie:

For third party sponsorship, it is not compulsory that he pays tuition before TRV application. Instead, the sponsor can move the full tuition fee and if possible 10,000 room & board fee into the applicants acc and back this up with a sound SOP.
But to avoid risk factors, it will be better paying the school fees before applying. That's my view.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bjmme: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
i concur with this,just get a new pay slip/statement of account,where some companies are not even happy with you trying to further your study
Churkie:

I don't see the need for a new employment letter or letter of introduction from your employer. Recent payslip/salary statement of account is enough.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by KayPapi: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Anyone to assist with a sample research outline/proposal, would really appreciate. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by hustla(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mom4ever:
Hi Everyone.
I'm an ardent reader Nairaland though yet to sign up. (Using my friend's platform right now)
Wanted to share my story and encourage someone who might have read several stories here and is afraid to take the leap and apply.
My husband lives in Canada and a permanent resident too. He applied to sponsor me for a permanent residence in January and we're yet to hear from them. We decided to try the TRV to see if I could visit him while waiting for the PR. I read several comments on different chat rooms that were so discouraging on how people were refused cos they already applied, how I 'll likely be refused cos it's a new passport (that is never travelled). Infact, when I got the mail that my passport had been couriered, most people thought it was a NO. Cos from what I read, I should have been asked for medicals first.
But I encouraged myself with the fact that I had done medicals with the previous test.

Yesterday, I got my passport back. I was granted multiple entries for 5years.
I didn't use any agent. Just went to the office submitted the documents. No huge bank statements. Just letter from my workplace and pay slips. I thank God.
Be encouraged!
Miracles still happen!!!

Everyone has a different story and shouldn't be discouraged

Cheers and congrats

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by oluseyi17(f): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
Crystaleyeh:
Hello everyone,
Like almost every new person says, I have been a silent reader for months now and I am here to share my experience for someone to benefit from it.
Here's my profile:
I am a pgc applicant ( lambton college)
Applied : June 16 ( paper route)
Sponsor : mother
Closing balance : 6.5 million and other landed documents
Didnot pay school fees
Travel history: Canada, us and uk
I have family ties in Canada and here in Nigeria.
I attached every required document cic requires then I included my transcript, a reference letter from a prof i worked with in the US ( during my IT) and I was waiting for their response, my application got to its 9th week when I got another admission to a school in Ireland for masters ( the Ireland system of immigration is almost the same as the Canadian system in which you can stay after school). It was a better option for me so i decided to withdraw my application.
Spent 2 weeks reaching out to cic to send back my passport as I got another offer. Sent a CSE, emails ( both I and my mum), placed phone calls, Twitted at them ( where they told me to send another cse), still got no reply and no passport back. Until suddenly on the 28th of August, got the medical call email and send it to me.
We still sent them more emails that we were not interested and they should send the passport back. Still got no response from cic.
I just go for the medicals and I did then they sent an email on the 8th of sept stating that they already called me for medicals, so I should please proceed for medicals.
I already did, so I did not reply the email or send another one.
I used the children's hospital which is at Raymond Njoku Lagos and they sent my result in 3-4 working days. And today the 15th of September I got a mail that my visa has been approved.
If you have any enquiry or questions pls feel free to ask.

no questions to ask my darling but to congratulate of this sweet write up of yours. God is so point all the time. He always has other plans in our favour...always! congrats dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by holar2ge(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
I summited my student visa application yesterday but am yet to pay tuition fee becos the deadline is NOV 9th, hope I am safe?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
please anybody who knows about Canada sponsored family visa..please I need into
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by opeyeminas: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
at mom4ever...please am sorry for disturbing u, as per the Canada sponsored family class, how much does it takes to process cos I inferred from your post since January is not yet out, do u do inland or outland application. i want to know how long it takes for the PR family sponsored visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by stillo209(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
hey guys....my application was delayed a few hours ago n d reasons were 1: purpose of visit. 2: current employment situation.....i intend to reapply but I need advice on how to tackle this particular reasons for refusal....i'd so much appreciate any advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by olageeee(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hello house I will like to know the exact amount in Naira for study permit.. Am aware us CAD 150.. But my bank keep saying insufficient funds.. Am using gtbank... Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iyobs7(f): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
For sometime now I have keenly observed that most people that are denied, are denied either because of their Statement of Purpose and Financial resources.

I know there are so many persons like me monitoring this thread to get information, it would be nice if those that have gotten their call for medicals, those that has been granted visa, and also those that are already in Canada assist those of US intending to apply so we do not miss our way or make mistakes.

This is a passionate plea.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by jurobi26: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
Please, is there anyone in d forum wwho applied to d uni of winnipeg, am really confused ryt nw, I applied for January 2017 admission, I h ave been waitin for d admission leta only to b told dat my app will b reviewd Feb 2017, am extremely confusd, is there any1 ind ouse in d same shoes wit me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
iyobs7:
For sometime now I have keenly observed that most people that are denied, are denied either because of their Statement of Purpose and Financial resources.

I know there are so many persons like me monitoring this thread to get information, it would be nice if those that have gotten their call for medicals, those that has been granted visa, and also those that are already in Canada assist those of US intending to apply so we do not miss our way or make mistakes.

This is a passionate plea.
i concur,some once they get their TRV.. bye bye to the thread ..some just observe without assisting us.you can apply for GCMS (5cad$) by yourself as long as the individual in canada can just give YOU this details (the person in canada feel him/her is busy) if your are very close to the person; name,address,canada phone no,postal code,province,status of the individual in canada, and you are good to go to apply on ur own. we need such assistance even if you wouldn't let ur details to anyone but you can help apply for the individual.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by mryoung16: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
holar2ge:
I summited my student visa application yesterday but am yet to pay tuition fee becos the deadline is NOV 9th, hope I am safe?

Online or paper route?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.