Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (909671 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by laamilaaka: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
@ chuckie I applied on the 10th of June paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Damisa03: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=michV post=49391396]first of all,advance diploma is out of it. Advance dip is not an academic progression to CIC if you already have BSc,B.Eng,B.Tech.i am not even talking of the course you selected but i just pointed out an obvious reason[/quote
Actually I don't have any degree yet just my O levels in my early 20s
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Damisa03:

Actually I don't have any degree yet just my O levels in my early 20s
Apply for your GCMS note..this seems complex to me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by midefm: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hello house, pls I need your swift response , am so disturbed since my agent called me dis afternoon that my visa application has been dispatched from the embassy to Nigeria. It was jus last week i was called for medical n a printout of my upfront medical was forward to the embassy. Jus want to know my faith?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by laamilaaka: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
laamilaaka:
check down the page of where your status shows closed and refused at the correspondence letter section,you would see ''1 new message''then click on the arrow key wait for some seconds,it will display

Thanks michv, I just did it shows no message.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Churkie: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
midefm:
Hello house, pls I need your swift response , am so disturbed since my agent called me dis afternoon that my visa application has been dispatched from the embassy to Nigeria. It was jus last week i was called for medical n a printout of my upfront medical was forward to the embassy. Jus want to know my faith?

Since you were called for medicals, which you completed and sent to them, the probability that it is an approval is very high.
Please collect your package and share the testimony. Congrats in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by hustla(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
UNIXLover:
Visa Granted.
Submitted August 27th.
Passport Requested for Stamping.
Fanshawe College.
(Applied within the USA)

This shows Nigeria is the real problem we have
Useless country. Don't waste your tine praying for visa, Pray for naija to get better instead
People in the US and even yeye India Dont struggle this much to get visa smh

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Jayne07(f): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
hustla:

Useless country. Don't waste your tine praying for visa, Pray for naija to get better instead
Lol, Calm down. Yeye India grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
hustla:

indians and Asians wey no know wetin be fasting and prayer but still na dem full canada.Nigerians should start being practical and make use of their analytical reasoning. pray for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
@Mr.young16 respond to my PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Bamz(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Haaaa.... 8.48 shocked shocked
Drop your Phone number lemme give u a call and explain to you Now
But if you don't want to drop your Phone number here, Pm me, but I may reply later ...
I'm active now in Nairaland...

Baba lo ja scale ni sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Crystaleyeh:
Hello everyone,
Like almost every new person says, I have been a silent reader for months now and I am here to share my experience for someone to benefit from it.
Here's my profile:
I am a pgc applicant ( lambton college)
Applied : June 16 ( paper route)
Sponsor : mother
Closing balance : 6.5 million and other landed documents
Didnot pay school fees
Travel history: Canada, us and uk
I have family ties in Canada and here in Nigeria.
I attached every required document cic requires then I included my transcript, a reference letter from a prof i worked with in the US ( during my IT) and I was waiting for their response, my application got to its 9th week when I got another admission to a school in Ireland for masters ( the Ireland system of immigration is almost the same as the Canadian system in which you can stay after school). It was a better option for me so i decided to withdraw my application.
Spent 2 weeks reaching out to cic to send back my passport as I got another offer. Sent a CSE, emails ( both I and my mum), placed phone calls, Twitted at them ( where they told me to send another cse), still got no reply and no passport back. Until suddenly on the 28th of August, got the medical call email and send it to me.
We still sent them more emails that we were not interested and they should send the passport back. Still got no response from cic.
I just go for the medicals and I did then they sent an email on the 8th of sept stating that they already called me for medicals, so I should please proceed for medicals.
I already did, so I did not reply the email or send another one.
I used the children's hospital which is at Raymond Njoku Lagos and they sent my result in 3-4 working days. And today the 15th of September I got a mail that my visa has been approved.
If you have any enquiry or questions pls feel free to ask.

Hmmmm congratulation my brother. When God wants t bless someone, whether u like it or not you must receive it.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by mryoung16: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
michV:
@Mr.young16 respond to my PM

Have done that bro, was busy before.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by beckycute1: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hello all, pls confirm if a company an applicant is working for can act as sponsor...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
CIC performing wonders. a friend gave me a call just now. she ll share her Successful testimony here. UG=Banking and finance, occupation=working in dad's hospital and intended program= 2yrs Diploma,practical nursing ,online application.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Bamz(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Skiiiwalker:
who is the admin or owner of Nairaland. i suggest them to upgrade this platform.. may be put some notification features. its hard to find or track the replies to my post. you can do better its a platform with thousands of people. modernize it some more to be easy to use.

I think there's an app thingy. Don't know how much that helps though
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mcowubaba: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bamz:

Baba lo ja scale ni sha cheesy
Ogbeni, I taya o
grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Bamz(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
michV:
hmm nawa oo.that means they were convinced about ur uncle sponsoring you.do u have same surname with ur uncle? What documents did you use to prove relationship with him? cos I'm interested in using external sponsor though unrelated but claiming him as an uncle if offered Masters admission grin
Your personal assets; Did you add ur employment docs, payslip,ur SOA and no academic gap?
Since "current employment situation" wasn't ticked there, there is likelihood they saw progression in ur intended program.
purpose of visit get accomplices like i stated earlier.To me Canadian embassy of ACCRA to be precise is inefficient.i can halsen ur application was a good one but the VO just fabricated a reason to discard it.

This relationship aspect is subject to debate and I'm going to state it again here.

If you prove evidence of financial capacity beyond reasonable doubt, I personally do not think someone would be rejected based on not proving ties with an 'indirect' relative.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by cayordey007: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
@michv she has a very strong travel history o Canada, UK nd US....never seen anyone with travel history of both UK and US refused. Might be myopic but just noticed that.

michV:
please can i PM you. i read about IRELAND this afternoon on google and its like canadian system but was not so sure. i love this news you brought in here. but my concern is i paid 7789cad and had 6.1m and i was refused on insufficient funds to pay tuition but you didnt pay any fee and had 6.5m and was successful.. CIC why!!!
CONGRATULATIONS

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
cayordey007:
@michv she has a very strong travel history o Canada, UK nd US....never seen anyone with travel history of both UK and US refused. Might be myopic but just noticed that.

your are right
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iyobs7(f): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
hustla:

Pride comes before a fall... I schooled in India and there is no aspect of human life that Nigeria is better than India.

If you haven't been to somewhere, do us a favour and keep quiet rather than saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mcowubaba: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
michV:
please i humbly plead with any single lady here who has got TRV but not travelling this sept,please lets hook up,get to know and marry so i will come over through SOWPermit as @ziggy said. this hustle is real. you will like me if we meet physically.i promise to be a good husband and i am a hardworking guy. ana mu agba mgbo ofuma..if you aint interested but want to be paid handsomely i am in for ur choices..SOWP na another sure route
Nwafor grin grin
Nwoke uku
Odogwu
Chief of Staff grin
CIC see wetin Una cause angry cheesy

But oga, the money u go use pay the babe or do wedding, u fit use am Start Poultry or Sharwama business ni... U go still blow ooo....

Success sir

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bamz:

This relationship aspect is subject to debate and I'm going to state it again here.

If you prove evidence of financial capacity beyond reasonable doubt, I personally do not think someone would be rejected based on not proving ties with an 'indirect' relative.
Bamz i no gree for this one. na SOWP for the single ladies here that have got their TRV we suppose debate make them help us the single guys already refused to become our wives
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
@ michev ,bro reply my mail oh
michV:
Apply for your GCMS note..this seem complex to me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Nwafor grin grin
Nwoke uku
Odogwu
Chief of Staff grin
CIC see wetin Una cause angry cheesy

But oga, the money u go use pay the babe or do wedding, u fit use am Start Poultry or Sharwama business ni... U go still blow ooo....

Success sir
bro canada worth the wastage as you call am. poultry wetin?sharwama gini? na sharwama business money will stand me as a man in naija??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Bamz(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
michV:
Bamz i no gree for this one. na SOWP for the single ladies here that have got their TRV we suppose debate make them help us the single guys already refused to become our husband

Choi smart lad. One madam sef dey Halifax wey I fit holla, another one sef dey this thread but e be like say she never wan go grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by cayordey007: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
8years experience!!!!! cheesy sister go for masters

o2:

It is well oh. I studied accounting and applied for international business. Is that one not related though i have like 8years job experience

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Bamz(m): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
beckycute1:
Hello all, pls confirm if a company an applicant is working for can act as sponsor...

smiley Aunty becky, olaniyisal and I were refused using company sponsorship. Did the VO think sponsorship was not credible enough with the sufficient account balances? I can't say

Maybe if Chevron, Shell, Microsoft, GTB, Diamond or such popular companies with billions or multimillions was sponsoring you, I'd say go ahead.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Bamz(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
TemitopeJ16:

thank you all my elders in the house i really appreciate all your responses.

@Mikymiko...i applied on the 29th of June and i submitted my employment letter from my place of work.
but i am using a 3rd party sponsor and i only submitted her bank statement and sponsorship letter could that be the reason for the denial.

3rd party or not, have your sponsor show commitment to your cause. This is what CIC is asking for to clear any doubts of credibility.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Churkie: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=michV post=49396188]CIC performing wonders. a friend gave me a call just now. she ll share her Successful testimony here. UG=Banking and finance, occupation=working in dad's hospital and intended program= 2yrs Diploma,practical nursing ,online application.[/quo
I no tell you. I'm very sure in her SOP she stated that she will come back to work in dad's hospital. Hehehehe, they didn't fault her previous studies cos her employment is consistent with intended program of study.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mcowubaba: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
michV:
bro canada worth the wastage as you call am. poultry wetin?sharwama gini? na sharwama business money will stand me as a man in naija??
Brov, firstly I never said anything about wastage or whether Canada ain't worth the stress.

And yes!! Poultry and Sharwama business can make someone financially successful, I don't know what you mean by stand you as a man in Naija undecided are you looking at Nigerian standards or your personal advancement and progression...

Being a Man is Subjective and relative, Buhari is a Man too some people, while he is a dullard to many others undecided

Ps.. Don't get me wrong, I ain't advocating that people shouldn't go to Canada or any other foreign Country, all I'm saying is that, millions still make big bucks in Nigeria legitimately....
Personally, Canada has helped my life so much wink, but that don't mean Nigeria is doomed undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.