Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (913989 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sammymexi(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Carter001:

Hwfar ,Ireland way no pure ?? ,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Carter001(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=sammymexi post=49451986]

Bro thanks for d info , was already planning on making an extensive research this weeks on IRE....now na to change plan oo , see wetin Canada don cause , wats d way forward , any better country dey wey dem dey speak English ??...I don too suffer for non-english speaking side...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Carter001:

Hwfar ,Ireland way no pure ?? ,
Ireland masters na 1 yr.considering Euro,if you get person for Nigeria banks,the person go dy fit dey do formA money wire for you when bank open window and it ll be done at CBN rate. After graduation in Ireland,you will apply for one(1)year to stay back and look for work.but i am still considering the opportunities in Ireland. It cost 11200€ 12250€ for your 1year fees in low tuition schools depending on ur course. And Irish immigration minimum requirements for ur stay is 7000€
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Ogbeni, I seeth no mail oo

Haba... u forgot me so soon bro. check ur gmail...please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Carter001(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
michV:
Ireland masters na 1 yr.considering Euro,if you get person for Nigeria banks,the person go dy fit dey do formA money wire for you when bank open window and it ll be done at CBN rate. After graduation in Ireland,you will apply for one(1)year to stay back and look for work.but i am still considering the opportunities in Ireland.

Shii ain't looking good frm here bruhh...loll, € fit make me cry if I go chk exchange rate... I won't mind getting married to an old woman in Canada to secure my passport #Survival not Desperation....some holier than thou peeps wey deh this thread go don dey reason my matter....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Sholaystar4me(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
Thanks bro. Was if they are going to send now, its likrly to be through VFS shey?

[quote author=ayeyemi91 post=49446623][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Bleuocean: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pls who knows list of universities that easily dish out admission for masters in Canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by cayordey007: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Did u apply through an agent?

OTKAE:
To the gurus in the house..

These were docs i submitted..
Course: logistics and supply chain management, duration: 8months pgc
Sponsor mother: a uniform officer, her employment letter, statement of acct bal of 6.4m, 3 of her land survey docs,her i.d card, 6 months payslip,detailed sponsorship letter, paid 7,330 cad half tuition.
Myself: employment letter, a logistic officer, worked for 2yrs already, study leave aproval, my bsc cert nd transcript, data pages of the 4 african countries av been to in 2012, decleared uk nd us visit refusal same year,
My 3month pay slip, my land survey document, acct bal of 450k, recomendation letter form the organisation i volunteered for in ethiopia back then. The only dependant is my brother who is even a mechanical engineer.

To me i think the Vo's do what pleases them wether or not a pgd/pgc applicant from nigeria meets their study requirements. Cos i dont know wor else they want..
Deffered to january already, cos i want to giv it this last try..
To all the gurus sir/ma, your inputs will be apreciated
Thanks

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by cayordey007: 12:01am On Sep 18, 2016
I think he should also not indicate refusals from UK and US in his next application.

michV:
where is my friend @brandymcmb. after you will say we don't put in effort as if say na we be the VO wey they approve ourselves visa grin.can you see my concern above in Bolded..i am waiting for my GCMS note to arrive..

sorry bro request for your GCMS note.ur personal statement of account you suppose top am reach 1m-2m (personal assets and financial status) when reapplying since employment docs are in place and if gaps are explained
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by adesbaba: 1:07am On Sep 18, 2016
I NEED UR HELP...lets say i get a one year pgd admission..i learnt i will get like 8 months to 1 yearwork permit...after the 8 months can i reapply for extension or what ....how abt my PR...am considerin a course in DOUGLAS COLLEGE and its 1 year......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by rheginarh(f): 1:35am On Sep 18, 2016
michV:
thats for who decided not to again and it's a lady na.you know ladies life na.you be guy man na. For me i die hard with who wants to with me grin.i can argue for Africa..

Hello michV i really dont know why you r mentioning me in your comments, am very sure i av commented evn afta d incident you are referring to, not posting comments doesn't mean ignoring d thread, if am not postn comments its cos i dont av anytn to say, not for wateva reason you have in mind.

I still follow d thread, the refusal rates is really sad, i hope everyone gets what they hope and pray for.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by BidemiZoe(m): 1:55am On Sep 18, 2016
Congratulations,bro. It is really pathetic that our people from Nigeria get denied just because they are applying from within Nigeria. I remember when we started packaging this application sometime in May 2016 and it was as if it wont go far. Thanks to the idea of going to apply from USA because the denial rate from Nigeria is not encouraging. It is obvious nothing is wrong with our applications but the image of our dear nation has been dented in many ways. Let us keep believing God,if we don't lose faith we will sail through.

hustla:

This shows Nigeria is the real problem we have
Useless country. Don't waste your tine praying for visa, Pray for naija to get better instead
People in the US and even yeye India Dont struggle this much to get visa smh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Chinuaj: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2016
I have observed this issue of denial based on insufficient funds.. These people are not really concerned about the closing balance but the cash in flow and out flow. Thats the reason you see someone with a closing balance of 6 million with a good cash flow get his TRV on the other someone with a closing balance of17 million with a poor cash flow get denied. Put yourself in their shoe, can someone with a cash in flow of 12 million in 6 months comfortably sponsor a student in canada and still maintain his living standard.. my opinion though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by justwise(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2016
cayordey007:
I think he should also not indicate refusals from UK and US in his next application.

You are not helping the op by saying that. Withholding such info will lead to refusal.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by greenbackboogie(m): 7:20am On Sep 18, 2016
wealth360:

What if I need it to travel on an official assignment at any moment?

You either apply online or when you get to the Application centre, tell the officer in charge of the application, they would advise you on what to do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2016
Good morning house, please pple that did their medicals in IOM, can i pay on monday morning and come for the medicals with the reciept or will they tell me when i should come themselves

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by thesoj: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2016
It's finally my turn to ask a question! grin

A family friend of mine is applying for a TRV in a couple weeks. He did upfront medicals, but afterwards decided to renew his passport.

Recently he noticed that his completed medicals form has his old passport number on it. The issue is that he will be applying for his TRV using the new passport, but he will be attaching the upfront medicals document with the old passport number.

Has anyone ever done this? Did you run into any problems with CIC requesting a new medicals report? Any advice?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Why not submit both passports and put up a letter of explanation to that effect as the renewed passport will bear the previous passport no and the renewed passport no.
Make it clear to them as I believe they have seen a lot more than yours.
thesoj:
It's finally my turn to ask a question! grin

A family friend of mine is applying for TRV in a couple weeks. He did upfront medicals, but afterwards decided to renew his passport.

Recently he noticed that his completed medicals form has his old passport number on it. The issue is that he will be applying for his TRV using the new passport.

Has anyone ever done this? Did you run into any problems with CIC requesting a new medicals report? Any advice?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Daarey: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2016
Chinuaj:
I have observed this issue of denial based on insufficient funds.. These people are not really concerned about the closing balance but the cash in flow and out flow. Thats the reason you see someone with a closing balance of 6 million with a good cash flow get his TRV on the other someone with a closing balance of17 million with a poor cash flow get denied. Put yourself in their shoe, can someone with a cash in flow of 12 million in 6 months comfortably sponsor a student in canada and still maintain his living standard.. my opinion though.

You have a point there, I think they just wanna see how much is going in and coming out of the sponsor's account within six months so to be sure he's not gonna put all his bills on you after spending so much on your student visa.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by olageeee(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2016
Gm house, upon submission I was charged CAD 150 which have paid nd submitted. I was hoping to be charged cad235.. Which includes the biometrics fees. Or is it When biometrics is needed I will be charged cad85..have still not gotten a request letter for biometrics in mycic account.... Is this normal? I submitted on sep16th...pls enlighten

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2016
sammymexi:
for Australia, ur sponsor must have at least 75,000 Australian dollars and above. imagin the whooping sum. its not always easy to come buy. I have spoken with a family friend in Australia..... to see if he can assist us with finding a school for me while I take the IELTS exam. schools in Australia accept 7 points n above for masters.
is IELTS exam a must how easy is it to gain masters admission??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Bibason: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2016
olageeee:
Gm house, upon submission I was charged CAD 150 which have paid nd submitted. I was hoping to be charged cad235.. Which includes the biometrics fees. Or is it When biometrics is needed I will be charged cad85..have still not gotten a request letter for biometrics in mycic account.... Is this normal? I submitted on sep16th...pls enlighten
... My wife is also in the same shoe, we submitted on 3rd of Sept and just like you we were only able to pay 150cad, we've sent several mails to Accra till now no response from them, we put a call across to Accra the lady who picked told us she's not privileged to comment or advice on what to do that the people in charge don't pick calls. We we've also been to vfs lagos, we even met the manager who told us we can't pay or get biometrics done since we applied online that and we have to come along with a letter from cic as regards the biometrics before it culd be done. He also advise we send mail Accra, we told him we've already done that.... in fact we don't know what to do still called vfs lagos last Thursday but we were told to hold on that Accra will respond to us. So pls if anyone in the house have an idea of what we can do to get it rectified pls advise us.... thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ugoerico(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2016
mccindy:
Good morning house, please pple that did their medicals in IOM, can i pay on monday morning and come for the medicals with the reciept or will they tell me when i should come themselves
they will only attend to you if you are scheduled for that particular day. however, u can call them a day or two before and book with your details.... den before going there for the medicals you have to go to bank first,pay and go with ur teller. they can mail u de bank details. there number is +2348072191122 for Abuja and +2348072191112 for Lagos. I did mine there.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2016
Chinuaj:
i disagree on this.i had inflow of 13mill,debit of 7. Million and closing balance of 6.1mill
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Carter001:

Shii ain't looking good frm here bruhh...loll, € fit make me cry if I go chk exchange rate... I won't mind getting married to an old woman in Canada to secure my passport #Survival not Desperation....some holier than thou peeps wey deh this thread go don dey reason my matter....
grin any manner wey go make me gain ground i am in. I no fit spend millions carry empty hand come back again.my sponsor go fit get heart attack..

bro no1 dey reason you one kind except those that have tangible something to return to.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mcowubaba: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
wealth360:

Haba... u forgot me so soon bro. check ur gmail...please
Oga, I haven't seen any mail ooooooooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Bleuocean: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
michV:
Ireland masters na 1 yr.considering Euro,if you get person for Nigeria banks,the person go dy fit dey do formA money wire for you when bank open window and it ll be done at CBN rate. After graduation in Ireland,you will apply for one(1)year to stay back and look for work.but i am still considering the opportunities in Ireland. It cost 11200€ 12250€ for your 1year fees in low tuition schools depending on ur course. And Irish immigration minimum requirements for ur stay is 7000€

Why suffer pay tuition in Irland when Germany here we enjoy free tuition for all and still can work and remain after studies and also study in English

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=l&q=&fos=0&fee[]=0&sortBy=1&page=1&display=list

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bleuocean:

Why suffer pay tuition in Irland when Germany here we enjoy free tuition for all and still can work and remain after studies and also study in English

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=l&q=&fos=0&fee[]=0&sortBy=1&page=1&display=list
bro will i have to write IELTS..how long will i remain after studies before i can get white collar to permanent my stay.but still no be by white collar,menial dey pay wella oo. Do i need an agent? i don't understand german immigration system..should i start learning German..what are the opportunities there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bluegirl080115: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=michV post=49450262]the Madame!see me see wash oo grin but you weren't refused on funds na? Reading ur profile
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ziggy3579: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bro pls shed more light on this Germany, is there an agent that can help fast track admission. And how many years postgraduate work permit will one get?
Bleuocean:

Why pay tuition in Irland when Germany here we enjoy free tuition for all and still can work and remain after studies and also study in English

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sammymexi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
pls @ michV how did u apply for ur gcms file? dat web address gcmsnow is asking for payment Before my details . should my sister who is applying for me pay?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by fik3cia: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hi everyone,
I will like to find if i can use my uncle in Canada as my sponsor as we don't bear the same surname,also is it too late to submit my app for jan2017.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.